Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013.11.24 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stupid question but is there coat check-in anywhere there?
    As presale general floor admission I assume no chairs are laid out to throw coat behind on it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StillWill View Post
    Stupid question but is there coat check-in anywhere there?
    As presale general floor admission I assume no chairs are laid out to throw coat behind on it.
    Haha I cant tell you how strange that question sounds to someone from LA.
    I fly in from LA at noon.
    I guess we will be getting there when the doors open to presale tix.

I will be wearing my Joy Division Unknown Pleasures T shirt (with all the squiggly lines on it for those who dont know - and if you dont know - why dont you have that album?! ) Anyone that wants to, please come say hello. Would love to meet more Canadians.
    I will be in sect 120 Row A with a short haired blond girl.
    Looking forward to the short visit to Edmonton! I would have spent a few days but work got in the way of that.
    But, as Ive mentioned - I love winter and Im guessing I will be the only one there happy about it.
    Also would like to submit my entry for the contest for furthest traveled to this show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    Haha I cant tell you how strange that question sounds to someone from LA.
    I fly in from LA at noon.
    I guess we will be getting there when the doors open to presale tix.

I will be wearing my Joy Division Unknown Pleasures T shirt (with all the squiggly lines on it for those who dont know - and if you dont know - why dont you have that album?! ) Anyone that wants to, please come say hello. Would love to meet more Canadians.
    I will be in sect 120 Row A with a short haired blond girl.
    Looking forward to the short visit to Edmonton! I would have spent a few days but work got in the way of that.
    But, as Ive mentioned - I love winter and Im guessing I will be the only one there happy about it.
    Also would like to submit my entry for the contest for furthest traveled to this show.

I've been trying to figure out the coat check scenario, but it looks like there isn't one at the venue. Which sucks.

Of course, having said that, Powhatan, you lucked out, because it's going to be about 1 degree celsius here tomorrow! A strangely odd warm temperature considering it's been about minus 30 for most of the week.
    So most of us will be able to get away with a hoodie during the wait!

So does anyone know what time the presale wristbands will be handed out?
    Also: Does your guest have to be with you when you get your wristband?

One last thing... Anyone want to join me? My guest cancelled out and I'm currently looking for someone to bring.
    I'm a fun guy! It'll be a blast! PM me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tomorrow should indeed be "warm" for this time of the year here, although I suspect someone from L.A. might still feel a little cold, depending on what they're used to.

The emails say that the wrist bands are being handed out at 5pm I believe. Or that's when the count/line starts. I have seats for the Edmonton show and floor tickets (all pre-sale) for the Calgary show on Monday.

Not sure what time I will be going tomorrow, probably early just because it's fun to hang out.

And I'm fairly certain that there is no such thing as a coat check at Rexall for any events, which is a shame considering it's winter for 5 months here.

Edit: I'll be there with my Further Down the Spiral shirt on haha. I think. Assuming it's even clean. HAHA.

And yes, that grey map is more correct, although seating does vary depending on this stage and how large it is, and I assume from everything I've seen that this is a large stage I saw them back on their previous last two tours in similar sections up close to the side and never had any complaints!
    Last edited by Sandy Phimester; 11-24-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    2 degrees, and minus -11 tonight. Thank jeebus that it's gonna be nice.

Starting to get pumped for er. Again, there will be a long haired dude with the With Teeth shirt and NIN toque on. Feel free to come say hi, I'll be on the floor... somewhere.

Enjoy the show everyone! See you all there!