Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.25 - Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2013.11.25 - Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

I'll be attending this show!

Autolux will be the supporting act
    Last edited by Callahan; 06-09-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    You can bet that I'll be there!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'll be there too! Tempted to go to one of the other Canadian dates as well, but hoping for a Toronto amphitheatre show next year like 2006 and 2009, those were awesome!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Secured my tickets for this show!

This went way smoother than my attempt at the Vegas shows, glad I was able to get the custom nin.com tickets.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Hell yes!

Absolutely no problems whatsoever with my ticket purchase.

AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Got Section 109 Row 3 with the NIN.com presale, took the first tickets that came up. How did you guys do for seats? Wondering if there were any closer sections available today like 108 or 121.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I setup a nin.com account for a friend to get access to early sales because he is not so great at comoputers (neither a m i apparently). I put his dad's name down as the will call name in a rush. As long as they have the receipt, valid id's and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will they be okay????? I am sweating so bad right now thx!

-D
    See ya at the show

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I got GA floor.
    @Doran Ryle Hassett

The Will Call name has to match up with your ID as far as I'm aware.

From NIN.com "You may use someone else's card to purchase tickets; however, only the NIN.com account holder may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket pick-up location under the NIN.com member's FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a NIN.com ticket purchase to any other name.""
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 06-17-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Priscilla) 06/17/2013 05:29 PM
    Hello,

The name on the will call list is **** ****

Only the person whose name is on the will call list can pick up the tickets with a picture ID and a copy of the e-mail confirmation of the order to present to the box office the night of the show.

Thank you,

Ticketing Customer Service Department

SEE YA ON FLOOR!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yeah flawless besides my apparent stupidity lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Used to post on the forum years back, I'm in Edmonton but will be going to that show AND the Calgary one. Wish I had time to get to the Vancouver one too. Oh well! I saw them 7 times on the last two tours (probably nothing compared to some of you, but hey... it's not a contest anyway) .... very excited about this show.

I got pre-sale floor tickets for this show, and good seats for the Edmonton one.

I wanted to say though that I had problems with the pre-sale, but was lucky (I think) and finally got it to work. I was using Google Chrome as my browser and the part where you put in your City/Province wouldn't work, it just had no option to click or write anything. And when it finally let me click it, it just wiped all the info I had written in other fields previous to that.... tried like 20 times. Nothing. Tried FireFox.... same thing. When I finally clicked through it said I hadn't entered that info! I was pretty nervous I'd not get the tickets I wanted, so I tried Safari and it seemed to work normally. Dunno what was up with that, never had that happen... ever. But I'm glad I got my tickets and I'm super excited to get to go again! Cannot wait!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    For people attending that live outside of Calgary, and are unaware of what's happened this past week. We went through a major flooding crisis that has essentially shut down our city. The Saddledome is currently flooded, and you can view some pictures here.

November is still many months away, so I imagine (hoping) things will be fixed up by then...but just in case, figured I would send the heads up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They said it will be ready, mostly, for the Stampede, so... I think we're OK.

In other news.... I bought two floor tickets at the pre-sale, and the person that was going to go with me has dropped out, so....I might have an extra ticket for the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking to do a swap for Calg & Vancouver..

be my +1 GA for Calgary, and I'll be your +1 in Van if you've got tix

either that or let me know if you need 1 GA for Calg

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for a GA ticket for a friend, face value of course
    Please PM me!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finally saw a tour poster for the Calgary show on 17 Ave SW near the McDonalds yesterday, was hoping the FFWD would have had an ad for me to cut out and put on my fridge but they never put one in.

If anybody in Calgary sees Hesitation Marks on sale early during the long weekend let me know, I'm waiting for the physical copy before I listen to it and waiting until Tuesday is ruining my long weekend!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nov.1 - Floor tickets and some Level 1 seats near the stage available on Ticketmaster...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still looking for an extra GA ticket. Please PM me!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Hope everyone got their pre-sale info emails.

It's getting clooooserrrrrrrr.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Got pre-sale floor tickets for this one! I'm seeing them in Edmonton tomorrow, and then driving down the next afternoon! Who's all got pre-sale tix???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Arggh! Got a last minute offer for a pre-sale ticket, only to find out my stupid passport expired and I didn't notice. FML.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2013.11.25 Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

Quote Originally Posted by packetslave View Post
    Arggh! Got a last minute offer for a pre-sale ticket, only to find out my stupid passport expired and I didn't notice. FML.
    Are you the ticket holder? If it's expired by a few weeks, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much hassle.

If you're the +1 you don't need ID at all. I never did...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    Are you the ticket holder? If it's expired by a few weeks, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much hassle.

If you're the +1 you don't need ID at all. I never did...
    Yeah, I'm not so worried about the ticket side of things. As far as I know, though, you can't get into Canada without a valid US passport. Even if you could, I would be worried about US CBP being stupid and not letting me back into the US. There are stories of it being "okay", especially on the Canadian side, but CBP is right up there with TSA in the "rules are rules, I'm on a power-trip, you must comply" department.

Edit: I accidentally a word

Last edited by packetslave; 11-24-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    so how early are you guys showing up to the venue?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    People starting lining up at like 4:30pm at the Edmonton show tonight, for the pre-sale wristbands! So .. .maybe around then? It was even pretty warm out, so I'd say you're safe at that time!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've got nin.com presale seats, not too crazy about having to go down so early with the wife to check in when I have seats but I am curious about that outdoor merch booth. Anybody know what time the opening band started last night in Edmonton?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    This is my first NIN show on the floor so naturally it would be ideal to be as close as possible haha

I looked at the weather info for today a few days ago and it was supposed to be like +6 but now the sites are saying -6, so annoying. Better than -20 i guess.

Definitely hope that since there's no coat check and I'm going down via transit without a vehicle to stash a jacket in that i wont have to stand in line for too long and freeze to death, I'll have to wear a hoody at least.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2013.11.25 Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    I've got nin.com presale seats, not too crazy about having to go down so early with the wife to check in when I have seats but I am curious about that outdoor merch booth. Anybody know what time the opening band started last night in Edmonton?
    7:30ish for Autolux

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    There is NO outdoor merch booth!

They said (in Edmonton) that it was too cold outside, it was warmer than Calgary will be today. The indoor merch booth was ready to go for 5pm or so, when nin.com pre-sale members starting getting let in. No one really lined up into the real line up until about 4:30 or even slightly after. I went for a quick bite to eat around 4:20 and no one was lined up, and when I got back at 4:45 there was like 30 people in line

Mostly all cold people. HAHA.

7:30 for Autolux
    8:45 for NIN

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Not even planning on getting merch this time, so glad I'll be able to avoid that hassle.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I already got my merch in Edmonton If you don't want merch and you already got your wrist band then just show up at like 5:50pm haha