Moment Factory and yours truly's hometown show. See you there

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    *whimpers*

Still can't go...

*throws tantrum*

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    This will be my first time back to the city in years!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    happy he'll be in Montreal. wish it was somewhere smaller.... Metropolis or somewhere. Regardless, happy.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hope to be there. It is a Thursday. If I'm not swamped in semester work. I prefer Ottawa because it is closer, but Montreal NIN audiences are off the chain energetic with their enjoyment - it is no surprise NIN goes back there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Montreal audiences are the tits! Metropolis would be amazing! Maybe next time...

In reply to redshoewearer. The last time NIN was in Ottawa for the LITS second leg there was nobody there!! The lower bowl was less than half full. Shitty turnout. I wouldn't be surprised if NIN never played there again.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Gotta agree that the crowd is always amazing. Very loud. It will be an amazing shows as usual!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFestivals View Post
    Montreal audiences are the tits! Metropolis would be amazing! Maybe next time...

In reply to redshoewearer. The last time NIN was in Ottawa for the LITS second leg there was nobody there!! The lower bowl was less than half full. Shitty turnout. I wouldn't be surprised if NIN never played there again.
    Oh I know - I was at that one too. Its just that it is a little closer, but the Montreal audience is so much more enthusiastic, so Montreal makes way more sense.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The last time NIN was in Ottawa for the LITS second leg there was nobody there!! The lower bowl was less than half full. Shitty turnout. I wouldn't be surprised if NIN never played there again.
    I was at that show. Even the crowd that was there was pretty tame. Most of the people in seats were sitting down. Of the four LITS shows I went to, that was my least favorite, and I think the crowd had a lot to do with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    I was at that show. Even the crowd that was there was pretty tame. Most of the people in seats were sitting down. Of the four LITS shows I went to, that was my least favorite, and I think the crowd had a lot to do with it.
    I was at the front, so I just tried not to notice the 13K+ empty seats... Such a sad turnout. I have a lot of respect for the whole NIN crew for not scrapping that show due to poor tickets sales. Trent and co still went on stage and gave their all.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2013.10.03 Montréal, Québec - Centre Bell

I was there and that was sad.

And the crowd SUCKED! What's with Canadian crowds? I've never been to a concert in Montreal, so I'm hoping (by what I read) seeing NIN live over there will be a more complete and fun experience than seeing them in Ottawa or Toronto.

Anyway, I really hope I can make it on a Thursday! If not, Toronto will have to do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I was there and that was sad.

And the crowd SUCKED! What's with Canadian crowds? I've never been to a concert in Montreal, so I'm hoping (by what I read) seeing NIN live over there will be a more complete and fun experience than seeing them in Ottawa or Toronto.

Anyway, I really hope I can make it on a Thursday! If not, Toronto will have to do.
    Yeah Toronto crowds really are hit and miss, but if you get them on a good day it's phenomenal. Montreal is definitely gonna be wild though. If you make it you'll understand.

EDIT: hopefully you make it. It would be great to see as many ETS members as possible for these shows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah Toronto crowds really are hit and miss, but if you get them on a good day it's phenomenal. Montreal is definitely gonna be wild though. If you make it you'll understand.

EDIT: hopefully you make it. It would be great to see as many ETS members as possible for these shows.

I still haven't been to any show in Toronto with a passionate wild fun crowd. I think the NINJA show and Wave Goodbye (Virgin Fest) at the Molson Amphitheatre were more fun, but just the section where I was. Other people in the GA area were pretty boring.

I'm from Chile, I'm used to people letting go and going apeshit during concerts... I miss that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

presale

anyone having problems buying presale? I am getting an error message "
    This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ouff... 115$ each.

I got 102 row E.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jshebib View Post
    anyone having problems buying presale? I am getting an error message "
    This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com.
    I am also having this problem. Not sure what to do. Will try different browser.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Same error here.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    Ouff... 115$ each.

I got 102 row E.
    So basically you don't save one single penny through pre-sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm getting this error:

My friend gets passed this point, but then gets an error because the tickets he adds to his cart are in a different currency than other items in his cart, of which
    there are none.

This is significantly buggier than the LTS tour pre-sale.
    Last edited by dgonets; 06-11-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Maybe that can help : you need to start at the Tour page. You can't only refresh the page.

Or try channel 4... (VHS joke)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK, tried it again and seems to be working. $225 including service fees for 2 tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK, tried it again and seems to be working. $225 including service fees for 2 tickets.
    Still can't get it to work on my end... very frustrating. I've tried my linux, PC, OSX browsers and cellphone (to see if its my router's fault), several browsers on each. Same error.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgonets View Post
    Still can't get it to work on my end... very frustrating. I've tried my linux, PC, OSX browsers and cellphone (to see if its my router's fault), several browsers on each. Same error.
    Same here - several browsers on a mac and a pc and no luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dgonets

Just pick another city, like Boston, it will show you all the cities, and then you can choose Montreal.

that should work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dgonets

Just pick another city, like Boston, it will show you all the cities, and then you can choose Montreal.

that should work.
    Yea, try any other city on sale right now because they all go to the same events page where you pick your specific city. I got in using Cleveland around 12:50 and then refreshed at 1:00 and things went pretty smoothly. I'm a little surprised at how expensive these tickets were. Still managed to grab one after I couldn't get a Toronto ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well that was frustrating.. several errors, browsers and devices later I was finally able to secure my GA tickets. Now the waiting begins..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    dgonets

that should work.
    Thanks for that - I got in, but it looks like everything is gone. I'll keep trying though - sometimes tickets get thrown pack into the pile.

Edit - I did get in, and got a GA ticket.
    Last edited by redshoewearer; 06-11-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to see some didn't get into the presale that wanted to, one of the next presales is on facebook, see this post from Sick_among_the_pure:

sick among the pure
    butts.

Join DateDec 2011LocationPhilly, PAPosts378Mentioned1 Post(s)
    Everyone, if you were not able to get a pre-sale, there is a facebook presale on thursday for any show that goes on regular sale this friday. It's for "regular" tickets, so no early entrance, but with as few nin.com presales as there usually are, getting in line early for the regular ticket entrance isn't going to hold you back much (I've been on rail before because of early entrance and had the person right behind me be from regular entrance).
    FB Presale*: Thursday 6/13 10am- 5pm (local time)
    *For all shows going on sale 6/14
    Presale Code: HAUNTED
    http://bit.ly/NIN_tickets

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Buy tix is visible again ...

There's 1 GA sitting there....
    Last edited by snaapz; 06-11-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    I did get in, and got a GA ticket.
    Congrats. See you there.