Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013.10.18 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Folks, I'm looking for a specific Tension tour shirt that I didn't pick up in Boston. I'll trade my 3 "We're In This Together" singles for it. I can provide pictures, so please private message me if interested.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hey guys, quick question for those who have been to this venue before. Is there an actual parking lot/garage (and if so, how much is parking typically?) for the venue or just "good luck finding a spot around town"? Just want to be prepared.

Also, I'll be queuing up early and am curious if there's places to eat very close to the venue or if I should pack some stuff that I can keep in my car and go back and forth.

Just want to be as prepared as I can. I've never been to this venue so it's hard to know what all to bring and what to expect.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: 2013.10.18 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sabbath View Post
    Hey guys, quick question for those who have been to this venue before. Is there an actual parking lot/garage (and if so, how much is parking typically?) for the venue or just "good luck finding a spot around town"? Just want to be prepared.

Also, I'll be queuing up early and am curious if there's places to eat very close to the venue or if I should pack some stuff that I can keep in my car and go back and forth.

Just want to be as prepared as I can. I've never been to this venue so it's hard to know what all to bring and what to expect.
    There is a parking garage in the Verizon Center but I don't think it opens early. There are plenty of garages within a few blocks of the Verizon Center to park. Probably cost about $30.

Lots of places to eat but they get packed the closer it gets to show time.