Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 176

Thread: 2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    2,967
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

    2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

    Opening act: Explosions in the Sky, motherfuckers!

    See you in the pit.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,903
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Depending on a friend I see NIN with, I might be at this show.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    GTHA
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Can't wait!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Determined to be there one way or another!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Methinks a Canuck (and @ItsJustDave ) ETS reunion is in order.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I'll definitely be at this show.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've heard that this is going to be a Reserved Seated Floor... Can anyone confirm? Or more hopefully, DENY????
    I might have to make the drive to Cleveland to see them if the ACC insists on having a seated floor. Seated floors have no business being at NIN shows!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60InchTool View Post
    I've heard that this is going to be a Reserved Seated Floor... Can anyone confirm? Or more hopefully, DENY????
    I might have to make the drive to Cleveland to see them if the ACC insists on having a seated floor. Seated floors have no business being at NIN shows!!!!
    Yeah that's kind of crazy - though people wouldn't actually sit.... (I hope?!)

    If I can't make it to Montreal I'll try for Toronto. Don't know if I can do both. I'm back in school and the work is intense in the semester.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

    I'll be there!

    I hope i can get floor tickets (and that the floor is actually standing GA and not seats... wtf!)

    It would be cool to meet NIN fans from ETS before the show, i've been to NIN shows before in Toronto, but I'm a newbie in the forum.


    See you all there!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will be there with bells on! Was excited for a possible opener by GY!BE, I have been waiting to see them live for 10 yrs. But EITS is awesome too, so I guess it's still a win.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Round 2!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amska View Post
    Will be there with bells on! Was excited for a possible opener by GY!BE, I have been waiting to see them live for 10 yrs. But EITS is awesome too, so I guess it's still a win.
    I was tempted to go to brooklyn to see them and godspeed,but giving the prices of the tickets....etc. Might not happen.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I won't even bother getting tickets from the presale at NIN.com, it's a very frustrating experience and right now I can't afford those ticket prices


    If anyone gets a couple spare floor tickets, I'd be willing to buy them in about a month.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,903
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I am terrified about securing a ticket for this show because I've heard Toronto sells instantly. Fingers crossed you guys.

    (also if the GA is seats fuck that, let's pick them up and hand them out to the isle so the nice security guards can put them in the building manager's office to sit his "fat fucking ass" down on)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It possibly could be seats.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hahahahahahahahahaha. I deserved that.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have 2 floor tickets in the basket, just for the lulz, and can't afford them... 1st time a presale at NIN.com works for me and I can't pay for the fucking tickets! I think I'd rather laugh about it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welp. Going. Solo.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh god, $300+ gone..

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,903
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Got my GA, friends who are driving got theirs, FUCK YEAH I'M GOING TO SEE NIN!

    (tremolo, that's a dick move.)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I will going solo to this one. Good times.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Got my GA, friends who are driving got theirs, FUCK YEAH I'M GOING TO SEE NIN!

    (tremolo, that's a dick move.)
    They've been released. I was hoping to have a friend's CC to buy them, it was my last hope, but didn't happen. The tickets are gonna be taken anyway by whoever gets them first.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WTF did I do wrong, despite logging in to both nin.com and the tour tix website, I only kept getting, "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." Fail.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amska View Post
    WTF did I do wrong, despite logging in to both nin.com and the tour tix website, I only kept getting, "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." Fail.
    Just click the link on http://tour.nin.com/

    I never logged onto musictoday.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Same... I kept getting that error or
    • Error Adding Item to cart. The item you have chosen uses a different Currency than the item(s) already in your cart.



    There are no items currently in your cart



    Pretty fucked up. I'm livid right now.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    And I really can't believe I also won at Presale for this show, too. But I'm slightly less giddy now, because I just spent $496 on two shows which take place on a Friday and Saturday, both a few hundred miles from where I live and tend bar. This means I just effectively spent $1046 on two shows.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    WTF!?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    2,967
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    And I really can't believe I also won at Presale for this show, too. But I'm slightly less giddy now, because I just spent $496 on two shows which take place on a Friday and Saturday, both a few hundred miles from where I live and tend bar. This means I just effectively spent $1046 on two shows.
    You got GA for this one? Fuck yeah, me too!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    Just click the link on http://tour.nin.com/

    I never logged onto musictoday.
    That's the error I got when I clicked on that link probably 50x. Epic fail.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,903
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Fucking hell do I get to finally meet the famous botley

Posting Permissions