Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.01 - St. Louis, MO @ Chaifetz Arena

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Did Verizon buy the naming rights to the venue or something?...
    It's been the Verizon Wireless Amp for at least ten years now I think. So yeah haha

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    It's been the Verizon Wireless Amp for at least ten years now I think. So yeah haha
    Gotcha. I thought the pics were from the Chaevitz Arena.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Did Verizon buy the naming rights to the venue or something?...
    Yes, a couple years ago I think. I remember going to it in 2004 when it was named UMB Bank Pavilion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The old name reminded me of how people tend to say "ATM Machine" (Automated Teller Machine Machine) in this case being "United Mutual Bank Bank Pavillion"

Sidenote, today I saw NIN billboard on the side off 44 East just past Hampton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3 Weeks and counting. First NIN concert and I am getting really excited!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hotel booked. $56 for one night at La Quinta Inn. Place looks like a dump, but I wont be spending too much time there. Cant wait!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Can we get a headcount of how early everyone is going to be getting at the venue? Also what are we (the AM line sitters) going to do for food? The couple times i've shown up at 8am for certain bands I was usually able to get a few folks together to order a pizza to the queue line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can we get a headcount of how early everyone is going to be getting at the venue? Also what are we (the AM line sitters) going to do for food? The couple times i've shown up at 8am for certain bands I was usually able to get a few folks together to order a pizza to the queue line.
    Chaifetz is on a college campus and there is a ton of food right around there and a lot of places that deliver. I highly suggest either Jimmie Johns or better yet Picklemans, both of which will probably have no problem delivering right to you if you describe exactly where you are in relation to the stadium. They're both like 4 blocks west of Chaifetz.

Pickleman's has both pizza and sandwiches and is staffed almost entirely by SLU students and would probably be your best bet at having your delivery come straight to you. Just tip well.
    Last edited by AlanMorlock; 09-10-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I still have to figure out what time exactly my brother and I are going to get down there but I think we're most likely doing the Jimmy Johns delivery option. It's crazy to think this show is less than three weeks away..

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I still have to figure out what time exactly my brother and I are going to get down there but I think we're most likely doing the Jimmy Johns delivery option. It's crazy to think this show is less than three weeks away..
    Well...i'm shooting for 8am so I should (hopefully) be in the first 10.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the St. Louis Nine Inch Nails show at the Chaifetz Arena on Tuesday, October 01, 2013.

CHAIFETZ ARENA ADDRESS:
    #1 South Compton Ave
    St. Louis, MO 63103
    (314) 977-5000

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE A - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    Gate A is on the northwest side of the building across from the softball field. If you park in the Olive/Compton garage you can use the South side garage exit, which will lead you to a pathway. The pathway continues to a little bridge that crosses over a pond and past the softball field. Once you pass the softball field you will see a pathway leading up to gate A.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the St. Louis Nine Inch Nails show at the Chaifetz Arena on Tuesday, October 01, 2013.

CHAIFETZ ARENA ADDRESS:
    #1 South Compton Ave
    St. Louis, MO 63103
    (314) 977-5000

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE A - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    Gate A is on the northwest side of the building across from the softball field. If you park in the Olive/Compton garage you can use the South side garage exit, which will lead you to a pathway. The pathway continues to a little bridge that crosses over a pond and past the softball field. Once you pass the softball field you will see a pathway leading up to gate A.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

Damnit you beat me to it haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I noticed some new sections on Ticketmaster opened up for sale, you can pick a seat in sections 102 and 116. Those weren't available until recent.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by L4YER_CAK3 View Post
    I noticed some new sections on Ticketmaster opened up for sale, you can pick a seat in sections 102 and 116. Those weren't available until recent.

Yeah, every promoter will do that for a lot of shows. Not sure why they opened up those seats for that venue with a bunch of seats left though. I hope they get butts in them!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any reason there are seemingly random rows of seats open in the upper ring of seats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos L Halper View Post
    Any reason there are seemingly random rows of seats open in the upper ring of seats?
    Those are reserved seats for wheelchair bound folks.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    4 days!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    4 days!

Good lordy! The time is almost upon us! I always hate this time of year cause my brother and I always get horrible allergies and since last weekend I've been dealing with sneezing, couching and all the other hay fever crap. I've been going ultra crazy to try and knock these allergies away this week so I can feel 100% before the show Tuesday. Did anyone check the weather report? It's supposed to be 80% and PERFECT weather for us waiting in line peoples.

It's going to take everything that I am to try and not look at a set list this weekend.....

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I'll be there on the floor jumping around in my "Heisenberg" t-shirt. Feel free to say, "Hey."

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I've decided i'll be breaking my band shirt of the band you're seeing rule.
    I'll be wearing my red halo 28 shirt at the show.

Huzzah!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I've decided i'll be breaking my band shirt of the band you're seeing rule.
    I'll be wearing my red halo 28 shirt at the show.

Huzzah!
    Same here....I've decided on wearing my PHM shirt I bought on a whim last month.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWW

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Same here....I've decided on wearing my PHM shirt I bought on a whim last month.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWW
    My loins haven't stopped burning since I woke up this morning!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cannot remember my username or email for the life of me for the forums..... Anywho!

I'm really excited for the show! We live in Oklahoma, so we won't be getting there until around 4 or 5. Hopefully we don't miss anything exciting in the line. Yay for the return!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oh happy day! I found my military cap I bought at the With Teeth show back in 2005....my first Nine Inch Nails concert! For sure gonna wear that tomorrow too.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Oh happy day! I found my military cap I bought at the With Teeth show back in 2005....my first Nine Inch Nails concert! For sure gonna wear that tomorrow too.
    I'm really sad there's no cool merch this time around, especially since I have the funds to buy a bunch. :/

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I'm really sad there's no cool merch this time around, especially since I have the funds to buy a bunch. :/
    Yeah, I'm debating on what to do. If it were colder I'd wear my 1,000,000 track jacket which I bought at Lights in the Sky....but there's really nothing as "GOTTA HAVE IT" as there were in previous years. Wish they were selling the shirt you have.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm debating on what to do. If it were colder I'd wear my 1,000,000 track jacket which I bought at Lights in the Sky....but there's really nothing as "GOTTA HAVE IT" as there were in previous years. Wish they were selling the shirt you have.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Na...ht_3243wt_1161
    There are always knock offs haha

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    lololololol. Not going to lie, some of those are pretty cool....but so knock off-ish.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'm headed up to the venue now, I won't be there at 8 o'clock but better a little late than never.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I got the same hat! Except I added the big blue AIR flag to mine. I'll be sporting it tonight as well. Can't wait, chubbing up already!