Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2013.11.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GA ticket needed

Hey Guys,

Our friend needs a ticket Saturday night- let us know we can meet just about anywhere on the strip!

text or email

305 607 5980

xcross23@gmail.com

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Wooooo headed out to Vegas tomorrow morning!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    People needing tickets to The Joint on 11/16:Misled75 ... (1) GA Floor; theruiner ... (1); xcross23 ... (1); Killer (1) ... nin.com presale People who have tickets to The Joint on 11/16: Powhatan ... (1) nin.com presale: driving in later
    Last edited by mooney138; 11-15-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Folks,

Three friends, in Vegas- at a resort--- Who's around??- say hi---all accomplished peeps here...Let's hang, drink, smoke, and feast and gamble-- and well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Help!!! My person who had a NIN.com presale ticket for me for the Saturday show just bailed on me and now I'm left with no ticket... If anyone has one please pm me!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have a NIN.com presale ticket for Saturday that I am going to have to find someone for (and walk in with of course). My issue is this - I am driving from LA to Las Vegas when I get off work. I am anticipating getting off work in the afternoon and driving straight out there. I dont have a set time though that I will be sure Im there. It will depend on traffic and when exactly I get off work Saturday. I simply cant guarantee any time right now so I cant make any promises at this point - but I DO have a ticket to get rid of - so if this interests you - give me a PM and your info and we can talk about it...
    Cheers...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    I have a NIN.com presale ticket for Saturday that I am going to have to find someone for (and walk in with of course). My issue is this - I am driving from LA to Las Vegas when I get off work. I am anticipating getting off work in the afternoon and driving straight out there. I dont have a set time though that I will be sure Im there. It will depend on traffic and when exactly I get off work Saturday. I simply cant guarantee any time right now so I cant make any promises at this point - but I DO have a ticket to get rid of - so if this interests you - give me a PM and your info and we can talk about it...
    Cheers...
    does that ticket come with a carpool? LOL

(I'm half joking half serious)

/edit

Although if Killer above you needs it I would opt to give him the ticket since he seems to be in a more desperate situation than I.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like I can make saturday's show but wont get to the venue till 830. If anyone has a ga to get rid of and is heading there roughly the same time, pm me. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 2 hard GA tickets for Saturday night. I am at the Aria right now. PM me with a phone number if interested.....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    If anyone has a regular ticket and would like to trade it for a presale ticket let me know. I'd rather not hold up my friend who has presale tickets by my. It wanting to wait in line. If you have a balcony seat and want a floor that's even better!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Couple of ticketmaster floor GA's for sale for face value. Went to tonight's show and don't want to repeat the experience tomorrow night. Limited email/web access, but can hand them over in person tomorrow night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I ask a huge favor of someone??? I went to the Phoenix show, and only got a poster, and really really regret not getting a tour shirt, as the 2013 shirts are not on NIN.com. Would someone be willing to pick me up an XL men's shirt w/ dates and I'll paypal you cost plus shipping before the show? This would awesome if someone would do this. Please PM me if this is possible. THANKS!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys!

My girlfriend and I are heading to the show tonight with 2 GA non-presale tickets. She is about 5'1" and not a NIN fan so I want her to be completely blown away by her first exposure to the music - based on the crowd at last night's show, can anyone suggest tips to get the best viewing space for a short girl? ie. what time should we line up? Is front or back better? Current plan is to try to get a spot against a rail, but I've never been to the joint so I'm not sure if this is the best.

Thanks in advance for any help and for hopefully creating a new fan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenCates View Post
    Hey guys!

My girlfriend and I are heading to the show tonight with 2 GA non-presale tickets. She is about 5'1" and not a NIN fan so I want her to be completely blown away by her first exposure to the music - based on the crowd at last night's show, can anyone suggest tips to get the best viewing space for a short girl? ie. what time should we line up? Is front or back better? Current plan is to try to get a spot against a rail, but I've never been to the joint so I'm not sure if this is the best.

There are either 4 or 5 tiers on the floor from what I saw last night. As long as you go in with the crowd, I would think you'll be able to get rail at one of them which would look over all the ones in front of it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    At 11am, already 60 wristbands handed out for pre-sale holders. Apparently people were lined up prior to the 10am box office opening. Some of you people are hardcore, there was no way I was able to be at the box office at 10am after last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fragility3.1 View Post
    At 11am, already 60 wristbands handed out for pre-sale holders. Apparently people were lined up prior to the 10am box office opening. Some of you people are hardcore, there was no way I was able to be at the box office at 10am after last night.
    Well, shit. Looks like I'm going to be toward the back today!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

2013.11.15 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Hey guys!

Go for the rail right behind the sound man. That has a perfect view of the entire stage. Left or right side is fine.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Any pre or after show ETS get togethers today? I had a few drinks last night, but took it fairly easy. Was up for almost a 24 hr span so basically came back to the hotel and crashed after the show. Tonight, pulling out all the stops and gonna get stupid drunk. Thinking of going to the vinyl after for street drum corps, if anything better comes up, please let me know.

Today's t.shirt of choice will be the symbols KMFDM shirt. Stop by and say hi if you see me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What time did they pass out wrist bands for nin.com presale?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm interested if u still have them...reply here and I'll in box you my number! Web are staying at the hard rock.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    What time did they pass out wrist bands for nin.com presale?
    8 this morning. Go to the box office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukpirate View Post
    Couple of ticketmaster floor GA's for sale for face value. Went to tonight's show and don't want to repeat the experience tomorrow night. Limited email/web access, but can hand them over in person tomorrow night.
    Im interested. I wont get there till 8 or 830

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Have fun everybody at the 2nd show. it will be interesting what is being played tonight.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    my extra ticket is still available and I am hoping to arrive into town about 7:30 to 8:30 (driving from LA).
    Ive got two people possibly buying unless they find one before I get there. PM me with your number to text if you want to stay in touch - when I am driving (3ish) I wont be checking the site anymore (is there a ETS app? haha)
    Cheers everyone!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    (is there a ETS app? haha)
    Yes .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Hellabranstyle and Virushopper, appreciate the info! We'll try to score one of the railing spots. What time do you think we should be at the venue to line up? Currently planning to get there around 6:30-7... but can go earlier if possible! The rep at the joint said they don't allow people to line up more than an hour before showtime, did this happen last night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Hellabranstyle and Virushopper, appreciate the info! We'll try to score one of the railing spots. What time do you think we should be at the venue to line up? Currently planning to get there around 6:30-7... but can go earlier if possible! The rep at the joint said they don't allow people to line up more than an hour before showtime, did this happen last night?
    Would reccomend getting there in the next 30 mins, I got there about 5.45 last night and there was already a huge line.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I've got an extra GA ticket for $90.00, and plan on getting to Hard Rock by 7:30. Text me if interested, my 10 digits is below. Please DO NOT PM, not sure how often I'll be checking this site and just easier to do via text.