Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Still trying my hardest for a ticket for these shows. Still willing to pay over face, as long as it's not a Stubhub level price. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you think the stage at The Joint be able to handle all of there lighting, fx, etc? Are these shows going to be similar in presentation as in the arena shows?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyla27 View Post
    Do you think the stage at The Joint be able to handle all of there lighting, fx, etc? Are these shows going to be similar in presentation as in the arena shows?
    I sure hope not. When that black curtain first dropped and I saw the lights hanging from above my first thought was "great, nothing smashed at this show". But playing 2 nights in a row, they have to step outside of the normal setlist. Keyboard, guitar, speaker, mic stand, I don't care what it is, just fucking smash it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So is there really no way to sell my ticket to this show? I can't make it.. I'm really bummed too! It's a nin.com pre-sale GA ticket. I'm basically stuck now. If I could sell it at face value I would. But seriously they are too strict on this.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bitglitch View Post
    So is there really no way to sell my ticket to this show? I can't make it.. I'm really bummed too! It's a nin.com pre-sale GA ticket. I'm basically stuck now. If I could sell it at face value I would. But seriously they are too strict on this.
    I think the ticket policy is great! Prevents scalpers from taking from real fans. The situations some of you get yourselves into really sucks, but you should know the policy before buying and realize that there is no way to cancel and no way to get your tickets to re-sell. I personally LOVE NIN for this...

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    The stage is decent-sized. I think this could handle most of the production?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    anyone have an extra NIN.com presale ticket for this show? i'm making the trek out from NYC. please message me. Thanks!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I ordered two Friday GA tickets and they should be here by the end of this week. I'm looking for a Saturday ticket to trade. Anyone interested, please PM me or email me at tj.zawsum@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    I think the ticket policy is great! Prevents scalpers from taking from real fans. The situations some of you get yourselves into really sucks, but you should know the policy before buying and realize that there is no way to cancel and no way to get your tickets to re-sell. I personally LOVE NIN for this...
    I agree, it's great to prevent scalpers. Just wish there were another way for sell it to a fan at face value thats all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am planning on traveling from Indiana. Want to change my flight to come in a day early to go to NIN show, but no tickets. Anyone have an extra or doesn't want to go alone?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I am so happy i got presale tickets for both nights. Everyone is having a hard time getting tickets for these shows.

I got the Las Vegas shakes!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone with an extra presale GA, hit me up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    The stage is decent-sized. I think this could handle most of the production?

Sounds like it will be different from the rest of the Tension Tour. According to Rob, the festivals and Las Vegas won't be able to handle the full production.

https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/sta...54663722807296

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Sounds like it will be different from the rest of the Tension Tour. According to Rob, the festivals and Las Vegas won't be able to handle the full production.

https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/sta...54663722807296
    That is exactly what I was hoping for when I decided to go to these Vegas shows. Hoping for some unique gems.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think I've decided to fly out for these two Vegas shows. After Rob's tweet the other day, and also realizing they're playing two nights in the same venue, I'm hoping for some really interesting sets! Just gotta get some tickets now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there a list of whose selling a spare ticket to Saturdays show? I'm looking for just one ticket I'll sit or stand anywhere just wanna see the show. So will the back up singers be out for this show along with the production

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tickets claimed! Best of luck to those still looking for one!
    Last edited by TheDavidMurphy; 10-30-2013 at 02:12 AM. Reason: tickets gone :(

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Both tickets are now sold. Enjoy the show wish I was there.
    Last edited by Star; 11-01-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Sold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Due to a change in plans and unforeseen dental costs , I won't be able to make it out to Vegas for the show.

I have 2 floor tickets available. They're hard tickets and can't transfer them to you on Ticketmaster so I'd have to FEDEX/UPS, or standard mail them depending on your preference.

PM in you're interested. I'm not looking to make money, just want to get my money back and make sure the tickets are going to a good home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    See you in Vegas for both nights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was in a pretty bad car accident, and sustained a concussion. Unfortunately I can't tolerate loud noises and brights lights, both of which are a pretty large part of a NIN show. I have section 402 Row M seat for 11/15 and a GA Balconey for 11/16. I am looking for face value for each ticket, $95, plus whatever shipping method you prefer. Please email AKM1@cox.net. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll go ahead and throw my name in with everyone else who's looking for a GA floor ticket to this show, if you could PM me please? I can offer to pay a little over face value, so long as it's not stubhub level prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I Have 2 hard tickets for this show NOV 16th GA FLOOR, not presale nin club. Email me if you are looking to by 2, will not split up the set. I just found out I have to work that weekend and can't get out of it.

calguy77@yahoo.com
    Last edited by huskyla27; 11-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm hoping this is a good show since it's the only show I'm able to attend. I am not a fan of the recent album but maybe after next Saturday that will change. I last saw them at the Pearl theater in '09 and it wasn't a great show. The audience was more excited for Jane's Addiction than NIN at least in the section I was in. The Joint is a great venue. The GA section is really great because even if you're a bit back, you can still see the band. I think it's due to the incline from front to back. I saw Pixies two years ago and Prince back in April. I hope security will be lax with cameras because it was very strict for Prince.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am also looking for a ticket for the Saturday show. I would be willing to pay a bit extra for the pre-sale ticket. Please message me if you are looking to sell a ticket . Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still have my 2 GA Floor Hard tickets for this show available. Just looking to get back what I paid plus shipping. Saw the L.A. show and am so mad I can't get to this one, but, at least I saw it once.

calguy77@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I still have my 2 GA Floor Hard tickets for this show available. Just looking to get back what I paid plus shipping. Saw the L.A. show and am so mad I can't get to this one, but, at least I saw it once.

calguy77@yahoo.com

Thank you!
    email sent! have a buddy that's looking for some.

If anyone else has an extra for the either show, let me know! Turns out that a couple friends of mine will be in Vegas during the same time I'm there, and I'm trying to help them find a pair of tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got an extra pre-sale, floor ticket for Saturday night's show. Looking for either the cost (about $87 bucks) after all the fees or to trade it for a ticket for Friday night.

Email me at tfleming23@gmail.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    email sent!

Quote Originally Posted by tfleming23 View Post
    I've got an extra pre-sale, floor ticket for Saturday night's show. Looking for either the cost (about $87 bucks) after all the fees or to trade it for a ticket for Friday night.

Email me at tfleming23@gmail.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Whoever still has a ticket they are trying to sell or whoever is still looking for a ticket, please send me a PM so that I can make a brand spankin new ticket list for you all on here like the one on the forum.nin.com to help both buyers and sellers.