Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.05 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

2013.11.05 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

With Explosions in the Sky.!!! Who else is ready for NIN's return to the Alamo City?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'll try my best be there since its the closest show to the DFW area. I just need to see my syllabus for my classes next semester to figure out if there's a test that day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will be there. I wish it was an Austin date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will be there. on the rail. no matter what. Last show I attended was the 2 chicago shows on Wave Goodbye...cannot wait. Anyone else from the DFW area going?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'll probably be there. It depends on school though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    really sad there's no Houston date but i'm considering roadtripping it to San Antonio. i just wish i knew the price ranges. i don't care to be in the pit but i would like to be in the seats near the side of the stage.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I haven't done a pre-sale for nin.com since 2008. Do I just keep clicking refresh on http://tour.nin.com/ until 1pm CT hits? Or is there a less obvious landing page I should be on? Any advice to make this as smooth as possible is extremely appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm sitting here ready to attempt my purchase. fingers crossed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got GA tickets for the show. $91 sounds so much better than $100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    got my 2 tix. just checked right now and it says there's no GA tix left. fast. see you all there!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    After the system losing my tix initially and much screaming from me, perseverance paid off and I managed to snag 2 seats in section 8. Super happy. Can't wait.

But after fees $104 each, which makes this the most expensive show I've ever paid for, next to Gorillaz on the Plastic Beach tour, which was right around $100/each after fees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lost my pair after I saw the ticket price... $208 for a pair!! Wow. Anyway, anyone know the pre-sale info/password for Thursday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nailsinch9 View Post
    ...Anyway, anyone know the pre-sale info/password for Thursday?
    what are you referring to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgandersman View Post
    what are you referring to?
    There's a pre-sale on Thursday (Promoter's)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This sucks. I won't be able to afford tickets till much later. Looks like I'll have to hit up stub hub.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got tickets for me and two friends for the San Antonio show in seats. I also have tickets in the pit for Atlanta, so this show we're going for the light show.

However, weekday shows . I can't believe there was no DFW area show. I hope to God I don't have a test this day. I see there's also a fellow Mean Greener in this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes will be working the show or watching with backstage pass...can do the dressing rooms if I want and scope out the "wish" style playpens for the 2 kids TR mentioned...and watch from the side stage or soundboard...but I need to feel stranger sweat and scream and try to kill myself working for the rail like my other 27 shows...so not sure what i want to do....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    Got tickets for me and two friends for the San Antonio show in seats. I also have tickets in the pit for Atlanta, so this show we're going for the light show.

However, weekday shows . I can't believe there was no DFW area show. I hope to God I don't have a test this day. I see there's also a fellow Mean Greener in this thread.
    Former mean greener here. Pretty sure a ton of us DFW peeps will be down there for the show. No worries...spring leg of the tour i'm sure will bring us a Dallas date.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw1185 View Post
    Former mean greener here. Pretty sure a ton of us DFW peeps will be down there for the show. No worries...spring leg of the tour i'm sure will bring us a Dallas date.
    That's what I figure. Either way, still going to the SA show. I'll just have to work it out with my professors. If there's a conflict, two of my professors (one loves NIN, one is a huge music junkie) will likely let me work around the date.

Still, a bit concerned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How are tix supposed to look like?

I'm about to buy a ticket I found on Craigslist and don't want to get ripped off. Does anyone have a pic of tickets to share with me? Any other suggestions as to how to confirm the ticket is valid?

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From what I know of the pre-sale, tickets were supposedly will-call only and not transferrable. I don't know if this applies to tickets purchased in places that aren't NIN.com though.

Also, another DFW traveler checking in! I've blocked off my vacation days so that I'll be in San Antonio from Friday night until the day after the concert, so I'm totally down for pre, during, or post-concert meet-ups. Let's get something going guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, bought the ticket anyway, looks authentic . I'll be driving to Satx on tuesday from Monterrey, Mexico, so I'd definitely be up for pre-conert meet-ups

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _minus View Post
    From what I know of the pre-sale, tickets were supposedly will-call only and not transferrable. I don't know if this applies to tickets purchased in places that aren't NIN.com though.

Also, another DFW traveler checking in! I've blocked off my vacation days so that I'll be in San Antonio from Friday night until the day after the concert, so I'm totally down for pre, during, or post-concert meet-ups. Let's get something going guys!
    Maybe a pre-show meetup but we did seats for this show (GA for my second one) because of school. We're cutting it very close between classes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi All-I'll be driving down from Austin the afternoon of the show and am looking for someone who wants to share the ride and gas/parking expenses. PM me. Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    if anybody has a couple extra tickets hmu. all thats left on ticketmaster is nosebleed seats. i havent seen trent since 08 live.
    Last edited by Trepkos; 10-14-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: added info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Trepkos View Post
    if anybody has a couple extra tickets hmu. all thats left on ticketmaster is nosebleed seats. i havent seen trent since 08 live.
    My friend has one extra ticket if you...or anyone else is interested. 120 Row 25.

PM me if you'd like for me to send you his FB contact info. Were coming down from DFW and I'm driving down from Oklahoma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Folks, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading the 3 We're In This Together CD singles I have for a NIN Tour shirt that I was too stupid to pick up in Boston when I had the chance. Private message me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I desperately need GA tickets to this show. If you know anyone with some please notify me at mythrus83@gmail.com. I will pay good money for them. It's important as I'm sure most of you understand. Thanks in advance

S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone from DFW/Arlington area want to carpool together? I have to drive back that night to make it to work in the morning and if anyone else is in the same boat and want to share a ride, hit me up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Heads up for those still needing tickets - Ticketmaster just released more floor and lower level seats...