Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Only pre-sale, regular tix go on sale tomorrow so as long as your on TM right when it opens you should be fine.

Ticketmaster huh?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Ticketmaster huh?
    Shit, whatever that crappy site is that Staples Center uses lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Back in the virtual waiting room, all my info entered, lets try this again...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I think Trent is trolling the virtual waiting room:

Your Turn: Soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    axs is the worst. got in waiting room at 9:30, then at 10:00 I get an error. what a crock of shit. finally get through to nose bleed seats. If anyone has 2 extra floor seats for sale PLEASE inbox me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDigs View Post
    axs is the worst. got in waiting room at 9:30, then at 10:00 I get an error. what a crock of shit. finally get through to nose bleed seats. If anyone has 2 extra floor seats for sale PLEASE inbox me.
    THE SAME EXACT THING happened to me. Got an error right at 10:00AM. Girlfriend got in, selected pit, and then it rejected the credit card info and then kicked her out. What a shit system this AXS crap is.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Exact same thing happened to me

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Ditto. And ditto on please sell me a floor ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same. Got kicked out for no reason other than "COULD NOT COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST." Got seats so eh I'm just glad I'm going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nose bleed is 189+ for a pair. secured floor via presale but it crashed, and after 30 minutes in the waiting room, everything decent is gone.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So this is going to be a sold out show by the looks of it? That's nice... will make me feel better about this shitty fuck fuck fuck tard fuck website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the site worked well for me with Depeche Mode, but not with NIN. Shrugs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah these are the worst seats I've ever had for a show. Oh well, can't wait for november.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeupjon View Post
    the site worked well for me with Depeche Mode, but not with NIN. Shrugs.
    you were lucky then with DM. Cause the site died during general
    sale and presales for the first 2 shows. Unless you did the 3rd.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    anyone have an extra ticket that isn't horrifically awful they'd be nice enough to sell me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

Yeah. This stupid AXS crap screwed me too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im grabbin tix from eBay. $250 each for GA, sucks, but not sure what else to do. I'm sure it will be worth it.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Im grabbin tix from eBay. $250 each for GA, sucks, but not sure what else to do. I'm sure it will be worth it.
    Wait on it.

Hook, line, sinker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Wait on it.

Hook, line, sinker.
    Already hooked and sunk. I now have piece of mind. See you all at the show!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I couldn't get a decent seat though axs. Has anyone used ultimateticket.net? I'm travelling from the UK to Vegas for work and am stopping off in LA on the way home to catch this show. I need a good seat! If ultimateticket.net is reputable then it looks like I'll be paying through the nose for a good seat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowler_hat View Post
    I couldn't get a decent seat though axs. Has anyone used ultimateticket.net? I'm travelling from the UK to Vegas for work and am stopping off in LA on the way home to catch this show. I need a good seat! If ultimateticket.net is reputable then it looks like I'll be paying through the nose for a good seat.
    I haven't heard of ultimateticket.net but just the name makes me skeptical. Stubhub.com is very trustworthy site. I would wait until it gets closer to the date because unless its a super hot show people will worry about not getting rid of their tickets and will drop the price as it gets closer to the show.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    For those that are looking: they opened up the sections to the side of the stage (lower bowl) yesterday. I think it's goofy seating but if you wanna be close to the band then it might be of interest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for ONE floor ticket to this show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt925 View Post
    I haven't heard of ultimateticket.net but just the name makes me skeptical. Stubhub.com is very trustworthy site. I would wait until it gets closer to the date because unless its a super hot show people will worry about not getting rid of their tickets and will drop the price as it gets closer to the show.
    Thanks for your advice. I daren't leave it until closer to the date because I need to book flights etc to Vegas then have a stop over in LA on the way home. I took a look at Stubhub and you're right it's far more professional looking than UltimateTicket. I've gone ahead and paid big bucks for a good seat. This is one happy UK NIN fan that's going to get to see an American show at last!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowler_hat View Post
    CHECK STUBHUB - and check it often.

When there is little other choice, sometimes we are forced to look at the brokers. MOST of those sites pull from the same pool of tickets. In fact Ebay will have sellers that are selling some of the SAME tickets you will find on these broker sites. I dont claim to know all the interworkings of all the various "broker" sites - but a quick search and test will show you a lot of them are selling the same seats - they are linking to some central pool. Some vary a little bit - but a lot of the sites arent going to screw you other than the outrageous prices and fees.
    I have personally used Ticketliquidator a couple times. Its fine - easy enough - but again - its a huge fee attached - but huge fees. Im not worried about being sold bogus tix on there though - but FIRST - use Stubhub.

Stubhub is an entity of its own and not to be confused with the other sites. I have personally bought and sold off of stubhub - because its "safer" than craigslist, you dont have to meet to exchange money. My job makes it so a lot of time I have to bail on a show at the last minute - but I still buy the tix just in case - and Stubhub is the safest/most reliable for both parties involved that I know of. It is not connected to what these other sites are connected to - though Im not saying brokers dont sell on there.

I would check Stubhub FIRST because a lot of times (like me) - its just someone trying to get rid of their tix cause they cant use them and they just want to recoop their money - its easy cause you just list them and when someone buys them - they are shipped fast to you and I think the fees are a little more fair from my buying experience. Recouping the money is easy too cause most sell for much higher so I list at face value and they go in a flash. Their customer support has been REALLY good in the past too.

I think watching Stubhub a LOT is your best bet for a deal, you have more of a chance of catching a listing at a fair price - but if someone lists cheap- they will go fast - so check often.
    Stubhub is owned by Ebay and has become pretty much the biggest ticket selling entity in the world I think I read.

Everyone is so rushed to buy tix right now cause they went onsale - but prices will drop (esp if a second show is added) for the resale tix. My best advice is to watch Stubhub every day and see how many are changing hands and at what prices. People with good seats may have to bail on the show last minute and wont be looking for profit but just to get them sold.

good luck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    oh - haha - never mind - you already bought one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for 2 Floor tickets. Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i was at work when the presale went live and didn't think i would get anything. i tried anyway on my phone and got two tickets right away. felt so lucky, since i had my boyfriend trying from his pc and he couldn't get through.

see you there.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I have my ticket and I'm going. My question is, since I'm going solo and I'll be driving 2 hours, will there be a meet up there? I think that will be kind of cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AXS is such a shit site. I'm usually very lucky at buying tix, but AXS totally screws the whole system over. What happened with everyone trying at the same time at 10:00am? I wasn't aware of this waiting room crap until I was buying Depeche Mode tickets.

StubHub for floor tickets it is :-(