Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm coming in from NY and was wondering if anyone happens to have or know anyone with an extra Presale ticket? I'm happy to help line up but I'm desperate to find someone with a spare presale GA ticket. If anyone has one or knows someone who may have one, please please please send them my way.

I'm so excited to meet everyone in Seattle!

BTW, anyone looking for an affordable room...there's a Red Lion hotel and if you sign up for their free membership you get some percentage off the total. My room was under $100 a night and there was a groupon for it also. Hope that helps all the other out-of-towners!

jaimie Guest
    I am definitely heading up for this show and am in need of 2 reasonably priced tickets if anyone is selling

Excited to see everyone again!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    oh nice!!! Where are you two staying this time around? My apartment complex has this deal where you can rent one of the apartments out for $125 a night and we are within walking distance to the venue. Let me know if you want more info on it....

jaimie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    oh nice!!! Where are you two staying this time around? My apartment complex has this deal where you can rent one of the apartments out for $125 a night and we are within walking distance to the venue. Let me know if you want more info on it....
    No idea where we are staying yet so I am definitely open to that!

John - Yeah after will probably be better for us. I initially thought we were going to have to fly to Vegas in the morning on Saturday but plans have changed and now we will be staying the entire weekend which means we can stay out later.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    SO! I'm really hoping for some sort of meetup before or after this show, it'll need to be close to the venue and have room for a decent sized group of people. I know quite a few people heading to town for this show, many of which no longer or never did post here. It's going to be a great group and I'm excited. I'm leaning toward meeting after the show since it may be difficult for some to get there early enough beforehand because of work schedules, and some will probably want to wait in line.

I'll be there with my girlfriend and would love to see you guys and even meet a few new people. Also, I'll FINALLY meet @ibanez33 in person, WHOA!

Suggestions of places to meet are welcome.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post
    Also, I'll FINALLY meet @ibanez33 in person, WHOA!
    I'm a bit scared.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    SO! I'm really hoping for some sort of meetup before or after this show, it'll need to be close to the venue and have room for a decent sized group of people. I know quite a few people heading to town for this show, many of which no longer or never did post here. It's going to be a great group and I'm excited. I'm leaning toward meeting after the show since it may be difficult for some to get there early enough beforehand because of work schedules, and some will probably want to wait in line.

I'll be there with my girlfriend and would love to see you guys and even meet a few new people. Also, I'll FINALLY meet @ibanez33 in person, WHOA!

Suggestions of places to meet are welcome.
    i hope o pe see you there, I'll be going on from México city

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Hotel has been booked, four points by Sheraton near the key arena, rock 'n roll! This will be show #4 to conclude my NIN shows for 2013.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    almost 1 month to see NIN again!!!!!!!!!! hope to hear new songs

jaimie Guest
    Do we have anything planned after the show yet?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I will be there. Second time traveling to seattle for a NIN show. This time I am staying in the city. Last NIN show in the key arena it took me a hour due to traffic going into the city, just FYI to anyone going.

Anyone who lives in Seattle know any good record stores? For vinyl of course.
    Last edited by Rdm; 11-04-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    @ManBurning , how early are you planning on leaving Vancouver to make it there at a decent time? I've never driven there before, no idea how long it might take.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    @ManBurning, how early are you planning on leaving Vancouver to make it there at a decent time? I've never driven there before, no idea how long it might take.
    We were thinking of leaving no later than 11am. probably get to and done at the boarder by noon and then it should be 3 and a half hours staight to Seattle with no stops if traffic is good. So that would have us arrive between 3:30-4pm.

This will be the first trip i'll be going to Seattle in a vehicle that isn't the Greyhound. It generally takes 4 and a half hours by Greyhound, but that takes into consideration stops along the way for 10-15 mins in each town picking people up. I've never driven or rode in a car there before.

So allow yourself at least 4 hours driving time, plus maybe some extra time to take account in case you get held up at the boarder.

If you want to be one of those people that wants a rail spot, i'd be leaving Vancouver around 8am, otherwise leaving around 11am-12pm should get you in around 4pm as long as there are no delays at the boarder or crazy traffic.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    We were thinking of leaving no later than 11am. probably get to and done at the boarder by noon and then it should be 3 and a half hours staight to Seattle with no stops if traffic is good. So that would have us arrive between 3:30-4pm.

This will be the first trip i'll be going to Seattle in a vehicle that isn't the Greyhound. It generally takes 4 and a half hours by Greyhound, but that takes into consideration stops along the way for 10-15 mins in each town picking people up. I've never driven or rode in a car there before.

So allow yourself at least 4 hours driving time, plus maybe some extra time to take account in case you get held up at the boarder.

If you want to be one of those people that wants a rail spot, i'd be leaving Vancouver around 8am, otherwise leaving around 11am-12pm should get you in around 4pm as long as there are no delays at the boarder or crazy traffic.
    Good to know. I think I'm gonna take the Bolt Bus, it's super cheap and leaves Vancouver not too far from where I live.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RINGFINGER View Post
    Great! Car Repairs have messed up my plans.....Does Music Today offer cancellations or transfers for tickets?
    No, the NIN presale tickets cannot be transferred or refunded or changed or anything. If you're not able to pick up the tickets in person at Will Call on the day of the show, you are simply SOL.

Good to know. I think I'm gonna take the Bolt Bus, it's super cheap and leaves Vancouver not too far from where I live.
    Then I'll see you on the bus. Unless you're taking the 6:30 AM bus, because that's way too damn early.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Then I'll see you on the bus. Unless you're taking the 6:30 AM bus, because that's way too damn early.
    It is way too damn early, but I want to meet up with people and get to do some stuff during the day, so I'm gonna tough it out and try to sleep as much as I can on the bus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great! Car Repairs have messed up my plans.....Does Music Today offer cancellations or transfers for tickets?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    A few of us have been working on plans to meet before the show. Right now it's going to be at Bandits Bar which is a couple blocks from the Key Arena (159 Denny Way #105, Seattle, WA 98109) at maybe 5 or 5:30. The group so far is at around 20 people so it's going to be a good time (or a spectacular disaster, we'll see). Let's all do this and make it the largest ETS meetup ever. I will post an update if anything changes.

Looking forward to this show and meeting even more of you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A few of us have been working on plans to meet before the show. Right now it's going to be at Bandits Bar which is a couple blocks from the Key Arena (159 Denny Way #105, Seattle, WA 98109) at maybe 5 or 5:30. The group so far is at around 20 people so it's going to be a good time (or a spectacular disaster, we'll see). Let's all do this and make it the largest ETS meetup ever. I will post an update if anything changes.

say hi, while im waiting in the line, at least bring me a beer!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrolok1 View Post
    say hi, while im waiting in the line, at least bring me a beer!
    Any meet up after the show?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The group so far is at around 20 people so it's going to be a good time (or a spectacular disaster, we'll see).
    Can't it be both?

Quote Originally Posted by Vrolok1 View Post
    Any meet up after the show?
    If there's nothing officially planned, maybe head back to the same bar after?
    Last edited by ibanez33; 11-07-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If there's nothing officially planned, maybe head back to the same bar after?[/QUOTE]

it sounds nice to me, I´m from Mexico city and I would lik to know the Seattle nightlife, hahaha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can't it be both?

If there's nothing officially planned, maybe head back to the same bar after?
    I'll be waiting for you at Bandits Bar after the show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yay put me down as coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I ask a huge favor of someone??? I went to the Phoenix show, and only got a poster, and really really regret not getting a tour shirt, as the 2013 shirts are not on NIN.com. Would someone be willing to pick me up an XL men's shirt w/ dates and I'll paypal you cost plus shipping before the show? This would awesome if someone would do this. Please PM me if this is possible. THANKS!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Is there anyone going who still hasn't booked their hotel, or has room for another person to crash with them and split the cost of the room?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a single ticket for sale in Section 203 Row 7 Seat 13. Wanting face value for it which is $72.67. I can use Ticketmaster Instant Transfer for delivery, so the ticket will have your name on it! PM me if interested.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just in case you take the Seattle monorail:

Friday, November 22, 2013: The Monorail will remain open until 11:30pm for the Nine Inch Nails concert at KeyArena.

ill take it to get the hotel on downtown.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Email received from NIN.com, see you there!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Can someone please post the pre-sale e-mail here? Apparently nin.com has my old e-mail address I no longer have access to, and I can't find any way to change it.