Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.22 - Nashville, TN - Brigestone Arena

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

2013.10.22 - Nashville, TN - Brigestone Arena

Anyone want to meet up and have some beers before this monster??

Stoked to finally see Godspeed You! Black Emperor live!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my fiancee and i are thinking about coming down from chicago for this (since we're not going to lolla). i've always wanted to go to nashville, anyway.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe Pretty cool city if you can get past all the fuckin country music and country bars.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I will miss Cleveland, but Nashville is about the same drive time, so I am going to attempt to go to this one. As well as Lolla... It's on my one guaranteed night off work. No reason not to try!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, the selected seating chart for the show doesn't show a GA floor....surely must be a mistake...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Almost positive it is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    too bad he didn't get it on halloween this time! would have been cool to see robin in a leatherface mask again. also, tickets acquired!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    hmmmm shit. i might make it out there, my girl's kids are in TN and we're supposed to get them around October. If the stars line up right, i might hit this one up, but i'll probably wait for the next leg and hit dallas and or tulsa.
    I know oklahoma sucks, but the arena where i saw them on LITS was SO fucking tiny...best NIN show ever for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my presale Tix! Gonna be a hell of a night, got class the next morning so nothing like a 3 hour late night trip home to Louisville but it'll be worth it! Anyone been to the venue before, any good?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    GA tickets acquired! (Thank goodness for disposable income!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana23 View Post
    Got my presale Tix! Gonna be a hell of a night, got class the next morning so nothing like a 3 hour late night trip home to Louisville but it'll be worth it! Anyone been to the venue before, any good?
    it's not bad at all in my experiences. I've actually missed going there since NIN was the last time I went to a concert there. Plus, 15 minutes early!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana23 View Post
    was just there for the flaming lips/ black keys show a few weeks back, sound quality is great throughout but we were three rows from the top, the view is horrible, you feel a hundred miles away. so if you want to see the band dont go up top.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just bought two tickets to this show for right at $100. Great deal, though I'll probably be high up and far from the band. Oh well, it'll be worth it just to be there and experience NIN for the first time. I was afraid that I'd never get a chance to see them live. Looking forward to it

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Going to this along with most other shows in the southeast and southwest. This will be my third time seeing nin here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sec 101, Row C

If anyone can provide a place to crash for two nice people, please PM me. I'm driving from 8 hours away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I may be headed to this show, its between here and Atlanta (I live in Birmingham, AL pretty much directly in between) the issue is that Atlanta is sold out of floor tickets (they can still be had for like double price on stubhub but I'm a poor mofo right now) but we would have a place to stay in Atlanta. Nashville has cheaper tickets, a better looking venue, but we may have to drive back that night. Ahhh decisions! Getting very excited about it though, anyone else getting floor tix will probably end up my friend because I will be getting there EARLY.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm gonna be so pissed if he doesn't play Into the avoid. I want a Fragile heavy setlist!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    got a hotel in Franklin. anyone from Nashville have any recommendations on some good places to eat? sushi or seafood or bbq...just somewhere worth the visit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This will be my 3rd NIN show. sec 104 row CC. Super stoked to see the new material live. I think we'll be hitting The Flying Saucer before the show for dinner and drinks. There isn't a lot to choose from food wise, but everything i've eaten there has been great. Their drink menu is amazing though. I'd recommend it to anyone coming into town. The setlist in Uncasville was fantastic. i'd love to see that with Satellite or Into the Void added in there. I hate that those two are being rotated. Anyway, hope to meet some of you there!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    can someone please correct the topic title to "Bridgestone Arena?" the typo is driving me nuts hahaha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thinking about going to this show last minute.
    someone have 2 tickets for sale?
    can someone please recommend a hotel to stay at.
    i will be using taxi for transportation.
    thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Check tm.com I pulled up a nice seat about 2 weeks ago. You never know what will pop up. As for a hotel I can't help you. I'm driving home after the show to Atlanta but its downtown I'm sure there is a wide selection of stuff within a few miles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    can't sleep from being so excited about tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The day is here!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm watching them set up the outside merch, only five items they said, with no word on what items. Anyone else here early? I have a tdep shirt and a hat with a red x on it! All the way from Cincinnati! Come say hi to me, I drove five hours by myself, and didn't sleep last night so I look like a scared puppy right now!
    Last edited by flammysnake; 10-22-2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: I'm a lonely scared puppy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flammysnake View Post
    I'm watching them set up the outside merch, only five items they said, with no word on what items. Anyone else here early? I have a tdep shirt and a hat with a red x on it! All the way from Cincinnati! Come say hi to me, I drove five hours by myself, and didn't sleep last night so I look like a scared puppy right now!
    Im from Cincinnati to! Was going to drive down solo tonight but cant get away from work early enough so im driving to the ATL show Thursday to see them. To bad we could have formed an Ohio car pool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I offered people free tickets and everything and couldn't get a carpool! Go figure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flammysnake View Post
    I offered people free tickets and everything and couldn't get a carpool! Go figure!
    I here ya, i offered to pay for my friends ticket (who loves NIN). And he wouldnt go because his GF didnt want him to wtf! But it worked out because of work but still that he's whipped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My problem now is the drive back. I would rather not and may sleep in my car. So if any Nashville people read this and want to offer a guy from Cincinnati a driveway to park in or a couch to crash on, you'll get double karma points. Or I'll buy you a beer?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm cutting it way close. Taking a detour thru the smoky mountains took longer than I thought. Ill miss the opener but I saw them last night....meh. They were slightly better than EITS.