Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.05 - Cleveland, OH @ Wolstein Center

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    anyone get set times yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Speeding down 80 heading in from Chicago!!!!
    Saw NIN at this venue for my first time 13 years ago!!!
    Love Cleveland!!!

anyone know what time NIN hits the stage about???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The schedule (ticket pick up, doors, show time, etc.) looks to be identical to last night which would mean NIN would go on at 9:15.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    awesome. I love you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you!!! Now I don't have drive like a bullet train!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The guy shirtless in the vest with combat boots in the pit is a prick, saw him call a kid fat for no reason. If you want to say hi I'm back with my Heineken and Gatorade. Haterade. I'm in a navy blue hoodie. Enjoy the show!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Re: 2013.10.05 - Cleveland, OH @ Wolstein Center

Quote Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post
    The guy shirtless in the vest with combat boots in the pit is a prick, saw him call a kid fat for no reason. If you want to say hi I'm back with my Heineken and Gatorade. Haterade. I'm in a navy blue hoodie. Enjoy the show!
    Look directly behind you and i will wave at you

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

2013.10.05 - Cleveland, OH @ Wolstein Center

Copy of a
    Terrible Lie
    March of the pigs
    Piggy
    All Time Low
    Disappointed
    Came Back Haunted
    Find My Way
    The Frail
    The Wretched
    Into the Void
    Survivalism
    Running
    A Warm Place
    Somewhat damaged
    Wish
    Burn!
    The hand that feeds
    Head like a hole
    (Save your fork there's pie)
    Even deeper
    - living in Cleveland... Introducing the band -
    In this twilight
    While I'm Still Here/black noise
    Hurt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Into the fuckin void!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I wish people could shut the fuck up during hurt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Great show, but hearing racist comments from two shaved head dudes bummed me out.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Holy shit! Into the Void!!

I lost my shit the second I heard the opening.

All aspects of this concert were way better than St. Louis, especially the crowd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    I fucking wish. Jesus.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    This was by far the best I've seen NIN.

Incredible, minus one asshole. But there's always gotta be one.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Well, I loved the setlist, right from the rail.

But my god the amount of security guards just beyond the rail was a serious buzz kill. More than I've EVER seen. "Put the camera away." they kept saying to people behind me. This one huge security guy just stood right in my view of Trent. All the time. Looking bored.

I avoided all tour threads before my first show, tonight--are smartphone video recordings prohibited by Trent now? WTF.
    Last edited by Amaro; 10-07-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    Well, I loved the setlist, right from the rail.

But my god the amount of security guards just beyond the rail was a serious buzz kill. "Put the camera away." they kept saying to people behind me. This one guy just stood right in my view of Trent. All the time.

I avoided all tour threads before my first show, tonight--are smartphone video recordings prohibited by Trent now? WTF.
    From the two shows I've been to now, they don't seem to care unless the light is on, which I can certainly understand. I've been able to Vine a shit ton of videos and managed a handful of recordings without any guff from security. Remember, Trent is signed to a label for this, so maybe that changes things just a bit.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that an official live DVD is planned for this tour.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    They say you are allowed to take pictures, just not video. That's what I heard the guy who seems to be in charge say tonight... The one who nearly hit my phone to the floor the other night!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The visuals on Disappointed were fucktastic. What a great show! I am spent, but I will elaborate tomorrow.
    ItV was a highlight. Ilan played the hell out of those drums tonight. The back up singers added so much more to the show than I expected, especially during Even Deeper. Crowd had a great energy. I am a little annoyed by the people recording the entire fucking show, live in the moment. And it might be a common misconception, but Hurt is not improved by yours shouts of drunken admiration. It just screams desperation. Explosions in the sky were decent, I'm familiar with their music yet they decided not to play their more known songs. I hope this tour gets the blu ray treatment. Goodnight all! I got to the show around 7:30 so I'm sad I didn't get to meet any of you. Also, liked tr's kind words about our city. I was hoping for the premiere of a live song but overall this setlist delivered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    Same for The Frail. There was a guy who kept shouting "rock n roll" during Find My Way when I saw them. Drove me nuts. Not to mention the Ghost part during LITS. Shut the fuck up!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Recording up on RITC: http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20131005.html

A few more tapers were in attendance. So hopefully we see those tapes as well soon!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    excellent show, the band was on point the whole way. and the backup singers during the wretched? i didn't even know that scream part existed until i listened to it on the drive home; learn something new every day, heh. having never seen Somewhat Damaged, Even Deeper, A Warm Place, or Into the Void live before, this was a definite treat for me. the light show for Wish is still one of my favorite things in life ever, and Terrible Lie was the heaviest i have ever heard it. so pleased with this show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is a really long shot, but I'm looking for someone who I talked to before the show started. We never got the chance to exchange information, so I only know the city she lives in; no name or anything. She was there with her mom and a guy wearing a KMFDM shirt. His name was Rob, I think, and they were from Canton. We were standing about 1 row of people away from the rail, front left, in front of Robin. If anyone has any info, or if you're here for some reason, lady, get a hold of me.

Past that, what an incredible show! They said the light show was going to be more impressive than LITS and I'd say it nearly was, if not better. I was really glad to get the "Fragile" variant of the setlist rather than the other setlists, though I'm incredibly jealous of Montreal's receiving of I'm Afraid of Americans. A poor guy who was standing next to me had his hand stepped on by someone while he was digging for one of the water bottles that Robin threw, but other than that, the crowd was mostly tame, with the exception of the 4 drunk guys who kept yelling shit the entire show and were unfortunately very near me. Met some great people. Hope to see some of them again on the second leg!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was at a similar angle then the Toronto show. I thought the crowd was better at the show in Toronto. I probably could have got up to one of the front rows if I wanted to be an asshole. But I decided not too. I watched the show from maybe about 10 rows back. Setlist was similar to the Toronto show, with an exception of one song. I thought there was a lot of meat heads, and non fans. I was 10 rows back and I saw nobody in my area singing or moving to the music. It was sorta disappointing. I felt like many people were there just to party and see lights. I felt like nobody knew they lyrics besides the people just up front.I could have moved at that point, but again didn't want to be an asshole oh well. My two buddies ran up front and made it to the 3rd row. I could have followed them, I sorta just let them go, I wanted to enjoy the show without being slammed every two seconds.

As as far as kind words to Cleveland, he sugar coated it. He said "mixed feelings" and " I wanted to get out of here"

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    So this was the sixth NIN show I've been to. I think I'm starting to believe that there's really no middle ground in respect to the fans. Majority are some of the nicest/coolest/chill people you will ever come across, and then the rest are just the absolute scum of the earth, at least that's the way it seems to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This show was amazing , hopefully it returns in 2014

My rankings : 1-10 ( ten being best )

Opening band : (6) Seemed to me very repetitive
    Crowd : 8 (pretty calm til afterabout 8 songs)
    sound : 9 ( Awesome )
    visuals 10 (A "Fucking" mazing)
    Tshirt : 8 ( good quality , high price )

Well worth the trip from Buffalo..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what time did NIN go on?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arbstar View Post
    what time did NIN go on?
    9:33 in Cleveland

9:15 in Toronto

Be there by 9

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    So this was the sixth NIN show I've been to. I think I'm starting to believe that there's really no middle ground in respect to the fans. Majority are some of the nicest/coolest/chill people you will ever come across, and then the rest are just the absolute scum of the earth, at least that's the way it seems to me.
    I thought the crowd was relatively bad, but thats just me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is it just me but didnt the lights fuck up during copy of a? The lights were suppose to change I thought during the end part of that song. Even when it was suppose to happen trent disappeared so I wonder if he yelled at someone. Am I imagining things? I am certain the colors of the lights were suppose to change during the second noisy part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    I thought the crowd was relatively bad, but thats just me.
    The longer the beer lines, the worse the crowd is. Last night the beer lines were extremely long.