Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.09.30 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a small update regarding pre night of show plans. Watching one of the many documented previous NIN performances in a theater is out. Sounds like we're now working at having something in our bar. Perhaps a listening party or just a general social/mingle share NIN road stories kind of thing. I'll keep all updated as things get finalized.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I can't decide if I should go to St. Louis or not. I'm actually packing up my shit before I leave for KC. Then I'm moving to NYC. There are a couple of shows in that area in October. But unsure if I'll have a JOB or whatever by the. Bah.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2013.09.30 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Quote Originally Posted by dunebug81 View Post
    I'm thinking of catching this show as well as St. Louis. Anyone up for a road trip? I don't live in KC so I was just planning on renting a car but if you've got a car I've got plenty of gas and dinner money!
    Hey man, i'm for the first 3 tension show so send a pm and we can talk about that...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninKC View Post
    Just a small update regarding pre night of show plans. Watching one of the many documented previous NIN performances in a theater is out. Sounds like we're now working at having something in our bar. Perhaps a listening party or just a general social/mingle share NIN road stories kind of thing. I'll keep all updated as things get finalized.
    Damn, the theater idea was a pretty sweet idea. I'm definitely still down for hanging out in a bar and just relaxing and whatnot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ok guys, there's only 3 weeks left, let's get organize, anyone who's going for the first 3 (St. Paul, Kansas City & St. Louis)? i am.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The first couple checks from last month came in, and that got me an extra $650-ish bucks, with more on the way, so I finally buckled down and bought myself a GA ticket. I'm gonna give my seat ticket to a friend of mine who wants to see the show; told her to call it a late birthday gift.

Not sure that I'll be able to make anything the night before the concert, because my roommates and I are gonna have a big thing and watch the series finale of Breaking Bad, but I'm totally down for something the day of the show. I can probably leave hella early and get some food or drinks, or just look around downtown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone received email instructions from the presale about picking up tickets

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Nope. I've been wondering about that myself!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    ^ Nope from me as well. I too have been wondering myself.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

Below are the nin.com member pre-sale ticket check-in instructions for the Kansas City Nine Inch Nails show at the Sprint Center on Monday, September 30, 2013.

SPRINT CENTER ADDRESS:
    1407 Grand Blvd.
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    816-949-7100

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: OAK STREET DOORS - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    The Oak Street Doors are located just South of 13th Street on the West side of Oak Street. These doors are on the backside (or East side) of the arena (opposite side of the building than the Box Office Windows).

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will I be able to get close to the stage if I get to the arena a few hours early with a rock the line pass? I wasn't able to get presale tickets.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I have one for sale...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wow, someone just posted this to Reddit- the venue is running a deal for 4-packs of tickets, $100 total including fees. https://www.facebook.com/livenationk...51902318302451

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I am getting antsy! We have a room tomorrow night so we can line up really early... probably 8 or 9am. When is everyone else planning on showing up?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseprocedure View Post
    I am getting antsy! We have a room tomorrow night so we can line up really early... probably 8 or 9am. When is everyone else planning on showing up?
    I plan on being there around 12:30-1:30.

It's going to be a loooooooooong day today. Just waiting and waiting and waiting.

It's like the night before Christmas and you just can't sleep lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    I plan on being there around 12:30-1:30.

It's going to be a loooooooooong day today. Just waiting and waiting and waiting.

It's like the night before Christmas and you just can't sleep lol.
    I hear ya! We are leaving in about 5 hours so we can catch Nelson Atkins before they close... I was supposed to be asleep a couple hours ago, lol. Maybe being tired today will help me get some sleep later tonight at the hotel. ETS going down for a minute almost helped me go to bed... yet here I am... awake... watching cable access. Are you going to be in the pre sale line?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Yup, I'll be in the pre sale line! Hoping to meet a few ETS users while waiting in line.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    From the sounds of the MN thread, there wasnt too many people waiting all day like we will be on Monday. I may be wrong though. We got to our first nin show at 6am and were still #9 and 10 in line. Our goal is to finally have an official full on fence spot between Trent and Robin. We have held on to the fence at a couple shows, but we gotta get a fence spot this time! I am pretty easy to notice... big dude, longish hair, beard, big ear guages, a few halloweeny tattoos and glasses. I will also be wearing my Downward Spiral shirt if you still cant find me, lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'll probably show up in town around 1 and see what the line's like, and if I have time, grab something to eat owntown before I get in line. I'm going it alone! Until I meet @nemesiswontdie inside, anyway. Anyone else who's gonna be waiting in the non-presale line that wants to meet up/save spots/socialize, shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers and get together to make the wait in line seem less boring. :P

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Any recommendations for a place to get delivery tonight in KC? I like pizza but am down to try new things.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I'll probably show up in town around 1 and see what the line's like, and if I have time, grab something to eat owntown before I get in line. I'm going it alone! Until I meet @nemesiswontdie inside, anyway. Anyone else who's gonna be waiting in the non-presale line that wants to meet up/save spots/socialize, shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers and get together to make the wait in line seem less boring. :P
    I'm hoping the line won't be too bad around 1 or so just so we can hang out without the worry of not getting good spots on the floor.

Like you though, I'm going alone. My friends couldn't afford GA tickets and if they can't get GA, they don't want to go at all. Oh well, their loss, not mine lol.

Any recommendations for a place to get delivery tonight in KC? I like pizza but am down to try new things.
    It's very rare when I'm out near the Sprint Center, so I can't help with that. Sorry bud.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Driving up from Oklahoma in the morning. Hoping to make it in time for the early merch booth and entrance. Have a great time!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
    Driving up from Oklahoma in the morning. Hoping to make it in time for the early merch booth and entrance. Have a great time!
    Ditto, cept coming from IL. See you all there, save a spot on the rail for me!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got here a bit later than expected but still only about 10 people here before us in the pre sale line!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Got here a bit later than expected but still only about 10 people here before us in the pre sale line!
    Damn, 10 people already!? I hope that the line won't be too bad when I get there around 1. I may just end up leaving a bit earlier.

I'll be wearing my Now I'm Nothing shirt, so if you see me come say hi and we'll hang out to make the time go by faster (I'm a big dude, about 6'1/6'2, short dark brown hair just to narrow it down a bit lol).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    so far no one new has showed up... looks like the majority of people ahead of us camped out. I will keep an eye out for ya!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    ok now people are getting here... might want to adjust your arrival time a bit

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Yeah I'll be there shortly actually. Going to get a quick bite to eat, head to the ATM and be on my way there.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Ugh. Very little shade in the queue. Nothing like a bunch of black shirts absorbing all of the sun's rays while being stuck on concrete. Thankfully, there's a refreshing breeze.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Ugh. Very little shade in the queue. Nothing like a bunch of black shirts absorbing all of the sun's rays while being stuck on concrete. Thankfully, there's a refreshing breeze.
    Ha, that ain't no shit. We're all wearing black shirts haha.

The breeze is nice though.