Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.09.28 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

2013.09.28 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

With Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Seems like a pretty good reason to visit Minnesota again.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Nice! Start my road trip from home! Too cool...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

little pricy. oh well. Hoping 77.50 is for the floor.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Opener appears to be Explosions in the Sky, actually.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    In. (Assuming no stupid ticket fiasco)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll probably go to this. I already got Lolla tix, but I'm actually from MN so this is pretty ideal. I doubt this will sell out on day one since it's the freaking Xcel Energy Center which can fit a lot of people. I would be surprised if it sold out even because I'm pretty sure they didn't even sell out the Target Center in 2008 and that's a smaller venue. I like EITS but it's too bad that Godspeed isn't opening because they're one of my all time favorite bands with NIN. Also, tix for 100 bucks? what happened there? In 2008, i feel like tix were like a little over $50.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Xcel sold out in 13 minutes last time in 2005. Feel free to not be online buying tickets at release time, but they will be gone. Guaranteed.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I was at the LITS Target Center show, if it didn't sell out than it was by a small margin- I didn't see any empty seats. This was the postponed show too, right around Thanksgiving if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ill be attending this one for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, I can't decide if I should try for floor seats. I could be wrong, but don't think people will remain seated the entire show. Then again, people surprised me last time Tool was here. What seating are you guys thinking about?

*Edit* N/M Looks like it will be GA Floor.
    Last edited by culero; 06-06-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by culero View Post
    Man, I can't decide if I should try for floor seats. I could be wrong, but don't think people will remain seated the entire show. Then again, people surprised me last time Tool was here. What seating are you guys thinking about?

*Edit* N/M Looks like it will be GA Floor.
    I plan on getting lower bowl seats, definitely wanna "watch" this show. And I have no idea why Tool's last couple mini-tours have been seating in GA. Not that they're a mosh pit type of band but its always been GA floor for them.

We're getting old.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'll be there. I may not be able to get pre-sale tickets but I do plan on getting something good. Last two times they came through the Cities I got floor tickets and being dead center up front is amazing. But now I feel like I might be better off getting seats so I can take in the visual presentation better. Also, this is the weekend that the husband and I will be celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary and he's considering coming along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    9/28 is also my wife's birthday. Does anyone know if the presale tix would just be the floor seats or if there's a chance to get lower bowl during that time?

Of course if our son decides he wants to go, then I'll need 3 and will have to wait for the public sale.
    Last edited by Rudi; 06-07-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    --> nin-perú: 1/3

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    --> Hey guys, i'm planing to go to this show (from Perú for the first 3 shows of the tension tour) but i want to know if there's any cheap hotel near this arena?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    9/28 is also my wife's birthday. Does anyone know if the presale tix would just be the floor seats or if there's a chance to get lower bowl during that time?

Of course if our son decides he wants to go, then I'll need 3 and will have to wait for the public sale.
    In past presales, you had a choice of GA Floor or seats (which were the first lower sections to the side)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    In past presales, you had a choice of GA Floor or seats (which were the first lower sections to the side)
    Well, I just found out tonight I need 3, so that puts me out of early ticket sales. I'll just get up early and fight the scalpers on Friday. Thanks for the info though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninperu View Post
    --> Hey guys, i'm planing to go to this show (from Perú for the first 3 shows of the tension tour) but i want to know if there's any cheap hotel near this arena?
    There's a hostel a few blocks away from my place. It's in Minneapolis, but it's a very quick and easy bus ride from my place (or the hostel) to the Xcel Center in St Paul. I've never stayed at the hostel, so I don't know what the place is like, but I imagine it's about as cheap a place as you're going to find.

http://www.minneapolishostel.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good luck everyone! I may be old, but still gonna shoot for GA. Had a great view @Target Center from the soundboard for LITS. Also, it was nice to be able to let loose on certain songs without worrying about pissing people off next to you.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Hi-5s with butcher knives bitches! Got my presales for St Paul. Very happy here. Tried for OH tickets and DC tickets and failed both times. Now for those Las Vegas tickets in 2 hours... Too much stress...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "
    • Error Adding Item to cart. The item you have chosen uses a different Currency than the item(s) already in your cart.

There are no items currently in your cart"

BS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    any of the presale links working? Im looking for St. Paul tix and Im just getting "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." Im logged in and everything... wtf?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Got 2x general admission, Google Chrome for the win!!!

edit: i had to use the Auburn Hills link, then from there i was able to buy the tix.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 06-11-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    any of the presale links working? Im looking for St. Paul tix and Im just getting "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." Im logged in and everything... wtf?
    Try clicking the on sale links for one of the other cities that are already on sale. That has gotten several people through when they were in the same situation.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    ^^^ Nothing is fucking working. Fuck.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    error page all day..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks, that worked.... no tickets available. boo.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Oh, now I'm in! Sold out. :/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Try clicking the on sale links for one of the other cities that are already on sale. That has gotten several people through when they were in the same situation.
    oof, wish I would've known this earlier! presales all sold out now :-/ oh well, I'll probably be able to snag cheap stubhub tix