Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Bradford Cox

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Bradford Cox

So, lately it's been a steady diet of Parallax and Halcyon Digest for me. I still think Microcastle was my favorite Deerhunter album, and one of my favorite albums ever. But Parallax is amazing, probably better than Logos. This man is a genius.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to see Bradford getting his own thread - my friend down in Atlanta is his next door neighbor ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's weird, I'm not THAT into Deerhunter like my roommate is (or, in his case, moreso Atlas Sound) or like I know you are, but I remember being really upset that when I saw NIN in 2008 that the opener wasn't Deerhunter (or Boris), but we got HEALTH. Who ended up rockin' my face off. Speaking of having my face rocked off, that's what Deerhunter did to me in June at Bonnaroo! Not a huge fan, but I like everything I've heard by them, which is most of the studio albums. Haven't given Atlas Sound much of a chance yet, but I'll get around to it.

They're/he's fucking awesome live, is what I'm really trying to say.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I really want to like the new Atlas Sound, but I just cannot get into it. It bums me out because I love Bradford, but Parallax is super boring to me.