Page 192 of 241 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    My goHastings.com order went through...shipped. 2 HMs, just under 5 buckaroos after s/h.

LOOKS LIKE WE WON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone received the vinyl edition yet?!?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was hoping mine would show up today. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrekke View Post

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My nin.com and Amazon preorders are still expected to arrive today, I just got shipping notification for the cheapie goHastings orders that I thought would be canceled, and I'm listening to the audiophile tracks right now, pretending that I can tell the difference. (I do hear more subtleties in the bass, but that might just be because I'm paying closer attention)

It's a good day.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    My nin.com and Amazon preorders are still expected to arrive today, I just got shipping notification for the cheapie goHastings orders that I thought would be canceled, and I'm listening to the audiophile tracks right now, pretending that I can tell the difference. (I do hear more subtleties in the bass, but that might just be because I'm paying closer attention)

It's a good day.
    Haha I got the email that my 3 copies of each would be shipping too.
    Can't believe they're honoring it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    My husband is going to buy it on iTunes at work and listen to it this afternoon-- I'm really curious what he thinks of it. He likes some NIN songs, but he's not a big fan (he has a low tolerance for anything that could be considered "whiny"), so he's going into it with a neutral perspective.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    I'm sorry, that review seems to be written so poorly that I couldn't make it through the first paragraph.
    Someone needs to take away that guy's thesaurus before he hurts himself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My Hastings order went thru too and is shipping too. wonder how many of those they sold at $1.49? I snagged 1 deluxe, and 1 standard, under $5 shipped. lol cant beat that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I also recently read in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread that someone called Hastings to ask about it and was told that they would cancel all of the orders for items with the pricing glitch, so I'm surprised that they ended up letting it go. I'm just glad that it worked out and I'm not responsible for disappointing a bunch of people

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    [In germany] Ordered last week thursday evening on JPC.de, delivered saturday afternoon. Amazon germany has the vinyl delayed till the middle of september.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrekke View Post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Had the vinyl in my hands yesterday at Record Theatre in Buffalo. I was going to pick it up but figured that my nin.com preorder would arrive today. Today isn't over yet so my fingers are still crossed that it comes today.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dzaver View Post
    from the snippet on amazon.co.jp the Autolux remix of Everything sounds interesting. bring it on!
    Do you have a link to the page? Can't seem to find it on there, only a listing for an import of the deluxe edition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do any of the digital versions have track specific artwork (besides the iTunes LP feature)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Do you have a link to the page? Can't seem to find it on there, only a listing for an import of the deluxe edition.
    its here... track 15 http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%98%E3...sitation+marks

its not working on Chrome. Safari or firefox will do

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Uh, that really sounds...interesting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It sounds less like Pearl Jam, thats for sure. *searches for it*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My tracking information for the VINYL edition says: OUT FOR DELIVERY - the three greatest words in the English language! I'll post photos as soon as I can.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dzaver View Post
    its here... track 15 http://www.amazon.co.jp/ヘジテイション・マークス...sitation+marks

its not working on Chrome. Safari or firefox will do
    Sounds like Enigma or something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    BLAH !! I just noticed that they had the wrong Postal Code on the Canada Post sticker. Even though the correct Postal Code was listed with the rest of my address on the front of the package. I guess this is what happened to my vinyl. I would of had all of these for the weekend if it wasn't for this mix up!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just listened to the album for the first time.

I'm actually not sure where I stand on this one. I definitely like it, I'm just not sure how much.

The production is definitely the best NIN work since TF (I don't really get why the press was all "it's minimalist!" before release. It really isn't minimalist. The closest NIN ever got to minimalist was WT.)

I'm just not sure about the songs themselves.

I suspect they'll grow on me in a big way, and a week from now I'll be ready to declare it NIN's best album (although I doubt it'll exceed my estimation of TF). Hopefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AW: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

I am through the first listening of the Audiophile Mastering version and I must say, that this version is the keeper for me. It sounds deeper, more detailed and wider anyhow.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    it's an iTunes exclusive. so . . . yeah, probably on youtube or a torrent or something.
    ahhh LAME.
    Ok - thanks! Sigh - back to record company bullcrap - exclusive this here, exclusive that there, buy 5 versions of the product from 3 different retailers in order to get all the tracks, blah blah blah.
    One would have thought buying the "DELUXE" version should have covered it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowimnothing View Post
    I agree with this. Like I have said before, how fucking many versions do I need to buy?? Because I buy somewhere other than NIN.com, I get penalized?? I bought every physical version, and now I have to spend another $12 for a god damned download. It is not a matter of the money... it is more like we are paying for Trent's planned retirement by buying a copy of a copy of a copy of copy...
    What's going over your head is that you haven't been "penalized." You got everything you paid for. If you don't want to pay more, awesome, and if you steal the audiophile version I doubt anyone here would judge you (other than if you actually ask for links to copyrighted material, which is against the rules). But at no point during any of your transactions were you fucked over.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    it is included in any media/edition purchase from nin.com
    ...which you didn't buy...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Lemme just say--HM is a damn good Fall record. I can feel it already with this cool September day...

Yeah, fecking bitch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    ahhh LAME.
    Ok - thanks! Sigh - back to record company bullcrap - exclusive this here, exclusive that there, buy 5 versions of the product from 3 different retailers in order to get all the tracks, blah blah blah.
    One would have thought buying the "DELUXE" version should have covered it.
    Let me double that "LAME". Jesus - so I buy the DELUXE version of the CD - I remembered the tracklist that was released a while ago for what I thought was the DELUXE - so I expected to get the "in conversation with" and I buy through NIN.com thinking that is the most direct way to support the artist - and not only is that one track only on the ITUNES "Deluxe" version - but its an "album only" track? I have to buy the whole freaking album over again in order to get that track??

f that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't believe I'm the only one who bought one version of Hesitation Marks here... right?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    Let me double that "LAME". Jesus - so I buy the DELUXE version of the CD - I remembered the tracklist that was released a while ago for what I thought was the DELUXE - so I expected to get the "in conversation with" and I buy through NIN.com thinking that is the most direct way to support the artist - and not only is that one track only on the ITUNES "Deluxe" version - but its an "album only" track? I have to buy the whole freaking album over again in order to get that track??

f that.
    Yeah, fuck Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails because some of his fans have the reading comprehension of a rock.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just grabbed the vinyl. It has a CD. Is the deluxe edition even worth it to buy?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Amazing!

brendan klein (Support)
    Sep 03 10:01 (PDT)
    hey Sean, those vinyls are backordered (label can't seem to keep up with production) We'll be re-shipping them as soon as we get them.
    BK

Regards,
    Brendan
    Support Team

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    I don't believe I'm the only one who bought one version of Hesitation Marks here... right?
    I bought two different versions, but only because I wasn't smart enough to order the Deluxe Edition the first time.