My partner and I have been busy the last few months making hundreds of soy wax candles and have officially today opened our web store for orders at Lansing Wax (lansingwax.com). We've got two different sizes, a 9oz. black glass tumbler and a clear 6 oz. hex glass. There's nine different scents up right now, ranging all the way from plain vanilla to a complex, deep and spicy one with hints of absinthe that we've affectionately dubbed "Halo" - and we're continuously working on more haha. The pizza delivery guy last week actually made a comment that it smelled nice in my house, "not to be weird or anything" - I think that let us know we're on the right track. Eventually we want to host little mini clinics, like a Painting with a Twist type thing where you can have a glass of wine and make your own candle. That's probably far down the road though. It's been a fun and rewarding process so far; between this and my day job, it's kind of taken over a lot of my life. Just thought I'd share!

Not trying to be spammy at all, but if it interests you at all then please come take a peek! All candles are 15% off through May 31.

https://lansingwax.com

-Brandon