Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2013.10.2x - Asheville, NC - Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit - Cancelled

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)

2013.10.2x - Asheville, NC - Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit - Cancelled

Weekend passes go on sale May 2. NIN + HTDA + lots of incredible electronic musicians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoohoo!! Four hours away from my hometown. I'll be there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    This is an hour away from my parents house. Asheville is awesome. I'm so going to this. . .
    Last edited by NIN64; 04-30-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I am really hoping I can go to this. I'll have a 1 year old toddler by then. Maybe I can bring the inlaws too to babysit...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Does anyone know these types of things work? Will NIN have separate tickets, or do you just need a festival wrist band? Both?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    Does anyone know these types of things work? Will NIN have separate tickets, or do you just need a festival wrist band? Both?
    I believe the wristband is your ticket. No need to buy anything additional for any of the acts listed on the site.

http://mountainoasisfestival.com/wristband-info/

This year Mountain Oasis will be using a special wristband with a uniquely coded RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip embedded inside. Every wristband will be scanned as you enter & exit each venue of the festival.
    Your wristband will take the place of a traditional ticket, and will be automatically shipped to you in advance of the event.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm very disappointed that HTDA won't be performing at the festivals (even though I'm not attending). I had really hoped their sets would be streamed. Let's hope that it doesn't take too long for them to do...something, although where they'd find time to do anything is beyond me.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Always seemed like a strange, out of the blue is-this-really-going-to-work? deal...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Worked well with Tool/Puscifer... although Puscifer played in daylight with no production whatsoever.