Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Radiohead

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    '

friday was the MSG night to see, apparently. it was the only setlist of the four NYC shows i was wowed by.

they DO tend to ignore amnesiac more than most of their material, which is baffling considering the equal representation from most other records. saw them for the first time in 2016 and they didn't touch the record at ALL.

hint: it's my favorite...
    I saw the show on the 11th... it was amazingly great. I made happy sounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a single ticket available for the show at US Bank Arena in Cincinnati next Wednesday. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it? It's Section 139 Row T Seat 1. Got the Ticket from Ticketmaster. Says it will be ready to print/on your phone on the day of the show. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    I'll be in the pit tonight! Wearing my blue Paris Saint-Germain T-shirt. Maybe one of you will be there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cookster426 View Post
    i have a single ticket available for the show at us bank arena in cincinnati next wednesday. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it? It's section 139 row t seat 1. Got the ticket from ticketmaster. Says it will be ready to print/on your phone on the day of the show. If anyone is interested, please pm me.
    pm me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by misfitchris View Post
    pm me
    Done