Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Radiohead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got tickets for the Pittsburgh for both me and my girlfriend. I'm beyond excited, plus my birthday is a couple days after. I can't believe I'm going to see them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Managed front row of upper bowl side section for Detroit due to Waste only having GA for sale... super excited that they're coming back!

*edit: Also 'second' Chicago added for July 6

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    So you can only buy tickets using your mobile device? No print at home or mailing ticket option? Fuck you, ticketmaster.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    So you can only buy tickets using your mobile device? No print at home or mailing ticket option? Fuck you, ticketmaster.
    I don't like that shit either. I'm more old school of just buying a ticket at a ticket stand.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I don't like that shit either. I'm more old school of just buying a ticket at a ticket stand.
    If you don't have a smart phone they will hold your ticket at will call.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    If you don't have a smart phone they will hold your ticket at will call.
    I don't own a smartphone and I don't need one.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm actually considering going to one of the Boston shows, but like the Pumpkins, I question whether they bit off more than they can chew. But hell, I was shocked that Coldplay can fill stadiums.
    They haven't at all. They sell out secondary market arenas within hours of on sale. Places like Boston and MSG will sell out quickly as well. They are huge and don't tour alot. I wouldn't go if you're expecting to hear the hits though. You'll get some big songs, but not all of them. I could see them digging really deep and obscure with these shows considering they aren't touring behind anything specific.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    They haven't at all. They sell out secondary market arenas within hours of on sale. Places like Boston and MSG will sell out quickly as well. They are huge and don't tour alot. I wouldn't go if you're expecting to hear the hits though. You'll get some big songs, but not all of them. I could see them digging really deep and obscure with these shows considering they aren't touring behind anything specific.
    As of yesterday you can only get single tickets (no multiple seats together) for the Boston shows. Yeah, there was more demand than I realized.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    MSG shows sold out instantaneously. 4th show added for Saturday the 14th. Going on sale in 1 minute!!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Ugh. I should have just gotten a standing ticket in presale when I had the chance. I usually have pretty good ticket-buying mojo, but I'm all the way down the side in Toronto. Boo

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    ridiculous.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I almost missed out but somehow snagged for the Upper Level at MSG. Hope it isn't terrible placement.

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Got an upper level Friday MSG ticket! I cannot believe I’m seeing them twice. It took an hour to pull up the seat on TM and cost as much as floor on WASTE did but I don’t care.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    As of yesterday you can only get single tickets (no multiple seats together) for the Boston shows. Yeah, there was more demand than I realized.
    NOW DO YOU SEE?!?!!?!? haha.

So I was patient and got a GA ticket for the 4th MSG show. I was frozen out of GA for the initial on-sale at 10am. Radiohead can be a sleepy experience at times, so I'd prefer to be nice and close and not sitting in a seat across an arena. The fourth show went on sale at 10:45am. I was able to pull one GA ticket at 11:05am on the TM app. Maybe the app works better than a browser? I was trying on two different browsers on my laptop also at the same time. I'm relieved. Going with friends but we'll have to separate. Not complaining though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    MSG shows sold out instantaneously. 4th show added for Saturday the 14th. Going on sale in 1 minute!!
    This post is how I found out about the extra show, and I got a floor ticket! Thanks so much for posting!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    Egg on my face.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    if anyone wants to trade a sat ticket for any of the other shows, holler at me. i have a sat ticket in section 102 section that i can't use after all...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    This post is how I found out about the extra show, and I got a floor ticket! Thanks so much for posting!
    Glad to hear it! And a Saturday night to boot. All’s well that ends well.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hitting Boston Night 1 & Travelling to Montreal For Both shows scored GA Floor for both Montreal Shows Psyched !!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm taking the wife to Montreal for our 10 year anniversary to see both shows. We saw Radiohead last year in Seattle and they were one of the best live bands I've ever seen! I don't listen to them on my own, but old co-workers and my wife used to play them a lot so I know most of their songs. Thom's voice is incredible live which is a nice change compared to Axl Rose and Marilyn Manson's recent shows. Even Rammstein are getting boring. NIN hasn't come to Canada in 5 years so good live shows have been slim pickin's lately. Ticketmaster was a total gong show for Toronto so we made the decision to go to Montreal at the last minute, I hate their new site - Here are some Row 1 tickets - oops sorry, someone else purchased them. Boy is that Evenko ticket website a dream!
    Last edited by fishtifer; 02-25-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    I'm taking the wife to Montreal for our 10 year anniversary to see both shows. We saw Radiohead last year in Seattle and they were one of the best live bands I've ever seen! I don't listen to them on my own, but old co-workers and my wife used to play them a lot so I know most of their songs. Thom's voice is incredible live which is a nice change compared to Axl Rose and Marilyn Manson's recent shows. NIN hasn't come to Canada in 5 years so good live shows have been slim pickin's lately. Ticketmaster was a total gong show for Toronto so we made the decision to go to Montreal at the last minute, I hate their new site - Here are some Row 1 tickets - oops sorry, someone else purchased them. Boy is that Evenko ticket website a dream!
    Agreed that website should be used for every ticketing event its fair and works and was by far the best ticket buying experience I've had in ages!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hoping that the band can come to Australia someday in the future! They came here at the end of the 2012 tour, so maybe they're saving the southern hemisphere til last. I'm not holding my breath though, since it's probably a huge logistical pain in the ass just to get down here, especially with all of their gear and stage equipment.