Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

edit: Downloads now available! The two "How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013" downloads here: http://thepiratebay.sx/user/yourcurrentenemy
    Magnet links for those who cannot access TPB:
    How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - BluRay
    How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - MP4

Since everyone is posting random shit everywhere I am making a thread to make a central zone.

Here is the 1080 and 720 rips with unmastered audio from RITC:
    http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20130412.html

I am almost done making the blu-ray/dvd and i must say it looks pretty badass.

Here is the artwork that @Ax Mr. L and I created:
    http://postimg.org/image/ylls6cvr1/
    http://postimg.org/image/3soh21ry5/

Disc art:

I have done some audio tweaking on the actual 1080p video as best I can and it does sound better. The blu ray will also have 2 bonus features in 1080: the making of and coachella teaser trailer.

I will post a link on this page within the next 20 hours with the blu-ray and DVD images as well as an .mp4 format 1080p version with the mastered audio for those not interested in burning.

see you soon...
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 05-09-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Dude, awesome. mp4 for the win.

mad props

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    What video rip are you using for this?
    this one is a better quality copy than what was posted to RITC

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    DigitalChaos -- What makes you think it's better? (I haven't watched them to compare, I'm just curious to see what your reason is before I download it.)

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Can i talk you into putting this on youtube. or will Coachella just remove it?
    The disc drive on my computer is broken.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warped_Savant View Post
    DigitalChaos -- What makes you think it's better? (I haven't watched them to compare, I'm just curious to see what your reason is before I download it.)
    @ninjaw tracked it down and can give more detail. I watched the RITC downloads and there are a bunch of glitches in the steam capture. This one doesn't seem to have them. I noticed some very minor skips in a quick watch but it looks like it's much better. Unless we have an even better capture, I'd recommend using that video for making a polished product like a bluray or DVD.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Since everyone is posting random shit everywhere I am making a thread to make a central zone.

Here is the 1080 and 720 rips with unmastered audio from RITC:
    http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20130412.html

I am almost done making the blu-ray/dvd and i must say it looks pretty badass.

Here is the artwork that @Ax Mr. L and I created:
    http://postimg.org/image/ylls6cvr1/
    http://postimg.org/image/3soh21ry5/

Disc art:

I have done some audio tweaking on the actual 1080p video as best I can and it does sound better. The blu ray will also have 2 bonus features in 1080: the making of and coachella teaser trailer.

I will post a link on this page within the next 20 hours with the blu-ray and DVD images as well as an .mp4 format 1080p version with the mastered audio for those not interested in burning.

see you soon...
    well, i think it's awesome that you're doing that job, i'm really interest in that blu-ray... but i don't have a blu-ray recorder... there's any chance that you sold me the blu-ray ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm down for a blu-ray copy if anyone is going to be making a bunch for people

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @DigitalChaos I am using the rip you posted from TPB.

AS far as burning blu ray copies, I may be able to pull it off. I will need to calculate the cost of the BD-Rs/Blu ray cases and shipping. I will not charge for profit.

Once I have the digital copies up I will give more detail on getting the physical blu rays out there.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    @ninjaw tracked it down and can give more detail. I watched the RITC downloads and there are a bunch of glitches in the steam capture. This one doesn't seem to have them. I noticed some very minor skips in a quick watch but it looks like it's much better. Unless we have an even better capture, I'd recommend using that video for making a polished product like a bluray or DVD.
    To be clear, they both are the same perfect youtube rip, but yeah, there were glitches (last image from mariqueen speech close up) but also numberous play and demux errors that Dime version didn't have at all (file just didn't play on most of my players)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Count me interested in a physical BD copy as well. No burner, but I do have a player hooked up to the TV and a nice set of speakers!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'd be down for a physical copy of the BD as well. Could paypal cost of shipping/materials. . .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm excited to see and hear this on a bigger scale than a computer monitor.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I wanna keep you guys updated unlike AAISAD. I am using premiere cs6 and the export had 21 hours remaining last night and froze on me today at 50% (12 hours remaining)

I am restarting the export to see what happens this will probably but a 2 day delay on this release. I do apologize. Will keep you updated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Are you putting it up via torrent?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Are you putting it up via torrent?
    Was planning on it but may just hand it over to RITC to host

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    More than happy to replicate it on the traditional ETS locations as of recent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would be fantastic if someone with a Blu Ray burner puts a project together. I am happy to Paypal someone the cost + time. The Another Version of the Truth project was great, really shows how a community can make great things happen. I know that the most important thing is peoples time, they should be rewarded for this at least!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

The blu-ray menus are ready just waiting on my 2nd attempt at transcoding the full video file. Then will make the BD and DVD images. As soon as the file is transcoded I will post the mp4 file online. I don't want to get hopes up if this transcoding freezes again. Worst case scenario all files will be up by Friday at the latest. Very sorry for the wait

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Don't be sorry when you're giving something to the community! Take the time it needs to put out a great release and I'm sure everyone here highly appreciates your effort!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Physical copy yadayada intrested. Count me in.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Don't be sorry when you're giving something to the community! Take the time it needs to put out a great release and I'm sure everyone here highly appreciates your effort!
    This!
    Polish the hell out of it before releasing. You'll regret not giving an extra few days... weeks... even months.

There are already several raw rips for those needing immediate satisfaction. Make this thing stand out. Enlist the help of others if possible.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Many thanks for the patience. We have made it to the 75% mark on transcoding all seems well. Once this is done I want to go over everything, to make sure all went well.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not expect mastered audio such as that in Beside You in Time, as I have done what I can with the origin file that i available. I do apologize for that. The main tweaks were volume and some minor equalizer adjustments. To me, it sounds better but 50% of people are never pleased.

I am very pleased with it though.

If all goes well, .MP4 file up tomorrow afternoon. @DigitalChaos, how can we get these files hosted on RITC?

EDIT: as far as physical copies, I see no problem with this. We can use paypal as that is the safest for everyone, but I do ask for some time to get a bundle of copies available before we start dishing orders out. I also need to get prices on the disc and case/shipping. Thanks.
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 04-21-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I'd like a physical copy. Happy to pay!

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    @DigitalChaos, how can we get these files hosted on RITC?
    I will reach out and see if they are interested. RITC usually only does raw bootlegs but I have a bunch of uncirculated bootlegs that need to get over there too.

edit: pointed him over here. let's see what happens! Shooting you a PM now about other options.
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 04-21-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Damnit, stop apologizing! It's a professionally shot recording with a soundboard audio mix. If people want to complain, let them complain to their colons. Their mouths will clearly be in the area already.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Was planning on it but may just hand it over to RITC to host
    Would love to host it for you. Let me know any way I can help.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Would love to host it for you. Let me know any way I can help.
    Awesome, I will be in touch with all of the files and details.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jezstyle View Post
    I too, would like...make that LOVE...a physical copy, and have no problem paying. Thank you so much for doing this, man!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jezstyle View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Thank you so much, Reznor2112, for doing this