Thread: Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can this be done now?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Can this be done now?
    Wow...I am sorry you have been inconvenienced. Why don't you be a full time student with a job and make a blu ray for everyone on your own time and release it...

I have been extremely busy with finals the last week and a half. I am unable to burn the blu rays at work anymore and am having to borrow one from a buddy.

I am uploading the BD image to the ETS pirate bay account today.

Sad, that you try and do something for this fan base and people just start bitching when you have a life outside of ETS. And to think, you guys still appreciate the AAISAD release and that took 3 years.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Can this be done now?
    have a little patience and show some appreciation. Reznor2112 is doing this just to share with everyone for no personal profit. don't be a dick.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I am in for a physical copy. Let me know how you want to do this.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Wow...I am sorry you have been inconvenienced. Why don't you be a full time student with a job and make a blu ray for everyone on your own time and release it...

I have been extremely busy with finals the last week and a half. I am unable to burn the blu rays at work anymore and am having to borrow one from a buddy.

Sad, that you try and do something for this fan base and people just start bitching when you have a life outside of ETS. And to think, you guys still appreciate the AAISAD release and that took 3 years.
    well, i'm the first that put you into this mess asking you for a physical copy and i understand totally your situation... but there's a lot of asses everywhere... take your time, i preffer that you do the things the right way and not just for release it faster... i'm with you man and thank you again!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post

I haven't really been inconvenienced; excuse me for asking if it's done, I should have looked up your intimate personal life details and known better than that.

Is seeding your torrent enough e-ppreciation? Or will I still be frowned upon?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I haven't really been inconvenienced; excuse me for asking if it's done, I should have looked up your intimate personal life details and known better than that.

Is seeding your torrent enough e-ppreciation? Or will I still be frowned upon?
    You didn't ask if it was done, you whined about it like a bitch. "Can this be done now?" like a fucking five year old.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ETS: No jokes allowed.

I apologize for my insolence. I'd rather not derail this thread any further.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Settle down kids.

Yeah, it was kind of a rude way to ask - or at least, it sure came across that way. Sarcasm and the like don't exactly fit well into text boxes, and the AAISAD project left a very bitter taste in many mouths. So the whole "fan project" concept is a very touchy subject. The entire thread is barely over two pages long, and less than five minutes of reading would have revealed that Rez is a full time and employed college student with very, very little time to work on things like this. And given that updates on everything else regarding the video have been posted as they were made available, it seems a very reasonable conclusion to make that no update here = no update on the project.

I get that you may have been asking in a lighthearted "I'm impatient and I want to see this awesome video now" kind of sense, but that's just not how it comes across in plain black and white text. And as it's quite the touchy subject on this forum due to other projects, the best route here is to simply be patient and not poke anybody.

And now, I'm about to break my own rule by firing off a PM in regard to the project, as I'm in a bit of an odd situation myself and don't want to miss out on this disc.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

I can confirm that bits are currently moving through the bit-tubes.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    nice mp4 too? (piratebay is blocked from my current posting location).

im excited to see this, thanks again @Reznor2112

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    ukbay,org is wonderful~

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    MP4 and BD image. There will be magnet links for those who cannot reach TPB's site.
    fucking dropbox is taking it's time transferring though. 4-8hrs remaining... blah
    Functional links should be up late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    aaaand they are up!
    The two "How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013" downloads here: http://thepiratebay.sx/user/yourcurrentenemy

Magnet links for those who cannot access TPB:
    How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - BluRay
    How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - MP4

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Sweet, i found the mp4 on PB, ill leave my computer on for a day or two to help seed it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Forgive me if I am late to the party, but is it still possible to request a hard-copy of this project? Even from all the way in Australia?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yes. I will make a page that lets you preorder one. This will again be a one time run. I do apologize.

Thanks for everyone's understanding and patience

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I would be delighted to get a physical Blu Ray of this, when available.
    I can also fill out a form if needed, however I'm writing this reply while I can still remember this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would also be interested in a physical bluray. However, if it is easier I would be willing to fill out a form when you have it available

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I would also be interested in a physical bluray, but only if it's no hassle

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    PHYSICAL COPIES:

Will be available when Rez is ready, and more info will be posted then.

Just a friendly reminder!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Count me in for a physical release when they become available. Thank you for all of your time and effort.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Took the BluRay iso file to my local computer shop who burned it for me in an hour for £5. Looks glorious! Cheers for this.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    this would be very sweet to get one of these, as i have no access to pirate bay either,
    thank you in advance!!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Srry, still trying to get a hold of a blu ray burner that can handle the job and not break my bank account.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    i'd be happy to donate some funding.......

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    No I should have it in the coming week. I am starting a new job so I am in transitioning period. You will only need to pay for the case and disc and shipping.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Been out of the loop of late so just noticed this.

Manythanks for making this available, it's appreciated.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just chiming in that I would love to get a physical version of this as well. I am, of course, more than happy to contribute financially or in any way I can.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Would like to get a physical Blu-ray copy as well.

Send me a PM if I can help the project somehow.