Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 120

Thread: Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Thank you so much, Reznor2112, for doing this
    count me in for a physical, I don't own a blu-ray burner so this is the only way to get it...thanks for taking on the task

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Yeah count me for blu-ray

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me too (or 16) more than happy to pay for a bluray

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Granite City, Illinois
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome, thanks for doing this man! I was really hoping someone would put something like this together. I am in for a Blu-ray physical copy if it comes together!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Debrecen, Hungary
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'd like to buy a BD copy too. Thank you!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montclair, New Jersey
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    +1 Blu Ray copy. (this is like an official pre-order!)

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    +1 for the transcode to complete successfully

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    TRANSCODE SUCCESSFUL, we have ourselves the first HTDA bootleg Blu ray ladies and gents.

    I have been in talks with @DigitalChaos We are working to get the .MP4 file and BD image up for those digital downloaders out there.

    CONCERNING the physical copies:
    I am burning the blu ray to make sure everything is correct. When all is a go, I will make a post on here and will have instructions on purchasing a physical copy.
    I will have a window for ordering copies, any after that will have to be done through someone else. I do apologize for this, but I am a working college student and it will be hard for me to check back everyday to see who wants one, make a copy and mail it. Apologies.

    I will post shortly when everything is ready and I will start taking orders for this. PAYPAL ONLY.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice.

    Will the DVD image be put up at the same time as BD? I don't have any blank blurays at the moment ;_;

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    hohoho sweet! cant wait to d/l this

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,678
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    TRANSCODE SUCCESSFUL, we have ourselves the first HTDA bootleg Blu ray ladies and gents.

    I have been in talks with @DigitalChaos We are working to get the .MP4 file and BD image up for those digital downloaders out there.

    CONCERNING the physical copies:
    I am burning the blu ray to make sure everything is correct. When all is a go, I will make a post on here and will have instructions on purchasing a physical copy.
    I will have a window for ordering copies, any after that will have to be done through someone else. I do apologize for this, but I am a working college student and it will be hard for me to check back everyday to see who wants one, make a copy and mail it. Apologies.

    I will post shortly when everything is ready and I will start taking orders for this. PAYPAL ONLY.
    Will you be making any dvd copies? i don't have a blu-ray player, and my dvd burner is broken. Of course i am more than happy to pay, and you can get it to me when you can, just as long as it comes!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    2,311
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Are you planning on printing up artwork for the cases? Only curious; I couldn't care less about the packaging. I'd be happy with a paper sleeve!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,678
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Are you planning on printing up artwork for the cases? Only curious; I couldn't care less about the packaging. I'd be happy with a paper sleeve!
    Hell yes, as would i. DAMN i can't stop thinking about that show!

    It was fucking PERFECT in my book.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chekhov, Russia
    Posts
    1,799
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    i'm probably late, but it'd be awesome if coachella logo which is in solid spot for the entirety of the video could be masked, made darker

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    i'm probably late, but it'd be awesome if coachella logo which is in solid spot for the entirety of the video could be masked, made darker
    But then he'd have to start the transcode ALL OVER

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'll be wanting a Blu Ray too please, look forward to announcement about order info soon! Cheers for doing this.

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Sorry for the late response, I uploaded the .mp4 to @DigitalChaos and it should be going up sometime soon.

    I am having to use a BD burner from work, I am wanting to burn my copy first before I upload the BD image to make sure all is correct.

    Once that is up, I will make the post about placing orders.

    WARNING!!! There will only be a one week window to order these as I wont be able to do much more due to work. Thanks for your understanding.

    Ordering info up in the next few days.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    But then he'd have to start the transcode ALL OVER
    Anything worth doing is worth doing in the best way possible.

    See also: Fragility 1.0

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,077
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Sorry for the late response, I uploaded the .mp4 to @DigitalChaos and it should be going up sometime soon.
    Whoops... I was waiting for you to say that it's 100% finished and ready to publish. I'll get on that in a few hours!
    edit: actually, I will wait. I want to make sure you want this published separately instead of in tandem with the BD image. IMO, the BD image loses some of it's special sauce when the MP4 takes away some of the attention days in advance.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ponta Grossa, Brazil
    Posts
    786
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Whoops... I was waiting for you to say that it's 100% finished and ready to publish. I'll get on that in a few hours!
    edit: actually, I will wait. I want to make sure you want this published separately instead of in tandem with the BD image. IMO, the BD image loses some of it's special sauce when the MP4 takes away some of the attention days in advance.
    Will the MP4 run on a PS3? I've been running in circles here trying to convert the MKV file into something that the PS3 can read.

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    Will the MP4 run on a PS3? I've been running in circles here trying to convert the MKV file into something that the PS3 can read.
    Yes, it has been fully tested on my PS3 through the media server and from a USB flash drive.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I play mp4s on my xbox thru a memory stick and it doesnt have any problems with that.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I'm in!

    Hey all, I just stumbled on this thread this morning and have four idle BD-REs and would like to help. Once the BD Image is ready and I get my hands on a copy I'll be more than happy to start producing some. Once I get a copy and get the bugs worked out, I can start cutting from my MBP and mobile BD-R one after another while at work. I'll keep watching for updates and toss up a website to handle ordering/payments. My only conflict is that I'll be getting married on May 5th so this week will be busy for me. If the BD image drops before next week, please PM/email me and I'll get on it in my spare time.

    Bryan

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Count me in for a physical Blu Ray disc as well...not too fussed about it coming with artwork as I can print that off myself!!

    Just let me know how much and what the Paypal email address is and it'll be paid for immediately!!

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mississauga, ON, Canada
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

    same here ill grab a blu ray

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19ninetynine View Post
    same here ill grab a blu ray
    Me too. :-)

    PS: A while ago I bought both the "Closure" and "Broken" dvds at nin.com from a user that did the same favor for everybody there, and he even printed the covers and discs, and the same happened later with TOIOU blurays and dvds (which I bought too), would this be the same way or just the burned blurays? Both things would be much appreciated, of course, I'm just curious.

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    The Blu rays that I will be shipping out to everyone will have full artwork and case.

    The BD Image should be up this week. As stated before I am using a BD drive from my work and want to get it burned and make sure there are no bugs.

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you for doing this Reznor2112!! I'll be on the lookout for the order info post!

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,678
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Reznor2112, i am still wondering...will there be any dvd copies? i have no blueray player, and as i mentioned, my cd/dvdr drive is broken, so physical is the only way i can go,
    If not, maybe someone other than Reznor2112 could make me a dvd copy and mail it to me. I could send such a person a money order, or just use western union, and pay for shipping fees as well as a bit for said person's time and effort.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    2,022
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Fuck yes, count me in for a Blu-Ray. It'll be a nice little treat until the TOIOU release comes out!

Posting Permissions