Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: KCCO - The Chive Thread

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

KCCO - The Chive Thread

Any other Chivers here? There have to be a couple.

Also, the BM and "Keep Calm and Chive On" shirts are back up for sale at 12 PST/3 EST (not today, but Wednesday), so if you're looking for any, you better be quick.

http://thechive.com/
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 04-09-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I swear you guys are fucking cultists.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The Chive is awesome. I haven't been on there as much lately due to life having me away from my computer screen. I use to scroll through it a few times a day, right now it's only once or twice a week.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    As I was scrolling through looking for a thread for new members to introduce themselves in, I came across this one...

Anyway, I'm The_Prowler from the NIN.com forums. Chive on, bitches!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I love the Chive, had 2 of every shirt they released, kept one in packaging and wore the other one!! About 6 months ago, I gave away all of the unworn shirts to fellow chivers/chivettes on twitter and had to sell the other due to needing some money!! The Chive community is an awesome group of people, I have been to 3 official meetups and met them all and they def know how to throw a party!! I think eventually I will go after the shirts again, really regret having to sell the ones I wore but it was pretty cool to give them out to fellow Chivers/Chivettes that could never get their hands on them!! #ChiveOn

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Huh. I guess I kinda forgot about this thread...

I'm hoping I'll get to go to my first meet-up (unofficial) at the end of the month in Kansas City! My roommate's sister lives up there, so she said if was wanna go and get plastered and crash at her place, we're more than welcome to. It's gonna be a good-ass time, for sure.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: KCCO - The Chive Thread

I've always been under the impression that the chive is just reddit for bros...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    There are actually more Chivettes out there that like to party down and have a good time that I have noticed! I have met numerous chivettes at concerts and partied with them til the break of dawn!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    I've always been under the impression that the chive is just reddit for bros...
    Yeah, am I missing something here? Anytime I click on a link to that site it's just the regular LOL INTERNET kind of posts that you see advertised at the bottom of CNN. CHECK OUT HOW UGLY THIS CHILD ACTRESS IS TODAY.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    The Chive posted a picture a few weeks ago for an unofficial DC/Virginia meetup, and I lost my mind. Then I actually read it and learned that the meetup was the next day and that tickets had been sold out for weeks... Then I laid down on the floor, curled up into a pathetic little ball and cried like a little bitch for an hour.