Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Ghost BC

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Ghost BC

Simon was the ghoul from magna carta cartel correct? Or am I thinking of a different ghoul?

http://www.metalinjection.net/shocki...blic-interview

This what i was talking about. Forge and another guy did the first record. Did simon work on infestassium?
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 12-09-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yeah, Simon was the main contributor to Ghost other than Tobias. I knew about both of them, never really knew how much input the rest of the band really had.
    As long as the quality of the material doesn't deteriorate than I don't really care who are behind the masks.

One things for sure, these guys don't know when to take a break. They seem like a very hard working band. They basically toured non-stop from the release of meliora until this passed summer/fall. and Now they're gearing up for a new release which I can only assume is going to result in more shows this summer/fall. I see Ghosts name already popping up on some festivals, so.... it's no wonder the previous touring musicians needed a break. I think that whole "firing of the ghouls" thing was a result in papa overworking them and them wanting to take a break to see their family's. Ghost is a hard working band, I'll give them that.
    No, unfortunately, it was because of a lawsuit and money.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    No, unfortunately, it was because of a lawsuit and money.
    I concur, them lawyers ainít cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    From what I recall, the whole lawsuit thing started because papa wouldn't let them go on a break, he wanted to keep touring and the members wanted to go spend time with their families instead because they would keep touring back to back. So Papa just fired them all and said "there, now you have your time off" that's when they band decided to join together to file the lawsuits against tobias. The law suites were a direct ramification of them not getting their say in the band, that's when it was detirmined that they were getting underpaid for their services and the rest is history.