Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.08.24 - Paris, FR @ Rock en seine

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

2013.8.24 - Paris, FR @ Rock en seine

http://www.rockenseine.com
    First time ever on the massive parisian festival we all love, just because you can come by subway.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 04-01-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    First I want a confirmation on tour.nin.com.
    Yorkshire - Paris - Reading in 3 days seems a little bit extreme overkill....

If they confirm I'm in

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Now, I'm in. 2 saturday tickets for my wife and me. Will combine this with a 5 day holiday near Paris... Great!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So maybe we'll see each other ! and I'll tape the show with my new zoom q3hd too
    Last edited by kercyx; 04-02-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Yeah i guess I will shoot it too

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    So, this is the show where most of the European ETS fans are going to, yeah?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so excited this is gonna be my first time watching nine inch nails live after missing the wave goodbye tour. I still cannot believe they are touring in 2013

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Any rumours/news as to if NIN are headlining the second stage or performing on the main stage or what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Any rumours/news as to if NIN are headlining the second stage or performing on the main stage or what?
    I have no idea, but if we take a look at the last rock en seine editions' schedule, I'd say NIN will be more likely to be placed on the main stage, just before phoenix (estimated time 20:00)than as the main act of the second stage, but you never know...

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    SOAD moved to saturday.
    Updates in a couple of hours...

Edit: webmaster is doing a bad job. SOAD just returned to sunday.
    Last edited by witte; 04-18-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    et moi aussi

Also, some more bands I've never heard of have been announced: http://www.rockenseine.com/artistes/programme/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A friend of mine cannot go with me to the gig and I wouldn't want to lose the money spent on his ticket so...if anyone is interested to get a saturday ticket, feel free to contact me. I could sell it a bit cheaper than through the official channels. Thank you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Which one of the Paris airports would be the best (from the location and subway/transport point of view) to go to this festival?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    both are far and on the same train line / similar distance, however RoissyCDG have direct access to train and Orly got a special train called OrlyVal before the regular train (called Rer B )

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ninjaw, thanks!

It seems that I have a direct connection from Berlin TXL to CDG, so... See you there! NIN IS BACK!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If anyone's still interested in a meet-up I'll try to arrange one, now that we've got set times and a map of the festival layout. I'm thinking 5pm-6pm at one of the stalls.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    ^We need to start working on our Sanctified dance moves at about 7.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Soooo... We (dizzyberkowitz and myself) will try to do something like our 2009 NIN live at Paris DVD, so I'm trying to plan the thing. I count on you tapers to contact me if you have any footage/sound to make this possible !

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    What ? If sgan is in any way involved, my answer is no.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So do you think we can hope for a full 1h30 gig ? Seeing the time they're playing and phoenix's I still have some hope but a 1h30 set is kind of unnusual for a band that isn't the healiner.
    (but well, I doubt they would have accept the deal if they were told they needed to shorten the set)

I might be able to tape this show if i manage to get back my Zoom recorder in time.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    i hope i'm wrong, but watching the schedule of 2012, i think nin will get 75 minutes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    What ? If sgan is in any way involved, my answer is no.
    Sorry I totally forgot to ask your permission... He did a great job with what we had, so I really don't understand why you're just saying "no" (even if he's not a part of this project yet but my russian friend dizzyberkowitz is, you know, the dissonance DVD guy ?)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I'm not sure who he is, can you link his lits work ? Permission for ? You asked, i answered, that's the purpose or requests, usualy. No, certainly not, you couldn't do worst than what he did, and you can add ridiculous public lies to this great man. Now that truth is back, i'm very interrested by jour edit plans. How many and who ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not sure who he is, can you link his lits work ? Permission for ? You asked, i answered, that's the purpose or requests, usualy. No, certainly not, you couldn't do worst than what he did, and you can add ridiculous public lies to this great man. Now that truth is back, i'm very interrested by jour edit plans. How many and who ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I talked to Dizzy yesterday about this so the only thing I know for the moment is : I will be there, in front of the stage, with my zoom Q3HD, nothing more for the moment.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kercyx View Post
    I talked to Dizzy yesterday about this so the only thing I know for the moment is : I will be there, in front of the stage, with my zoom Q3HD, nothing more for the moment.
    Ok so i will be there with my Canon Powershot SX260 HS and his full hd stabilized zoom 20x and good sound, this beast amazed me several time already ( http://youtu.be/Qm7N9TSscsA ) I'm happy to read that you are planning front ( row ? ) my plan was to try the lil hill on the right. Does Q3HD give good results ? how long can he record ? Unfortunaly canon cannot do more than 17mins (at the same time) ho, and of course I volunteer to edit, and i promize no more than one year of work. There's also some plans to meet before the show, on the ninfr side, but also on the internationnal side. I was asking myself if some people would like to volunteer for the anti asshole job : you just have to stand next to cam and enjoy the show, to prevent yelling noobs, talking noobs, traveling noobs, drunk noobs....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm assuming it's the guy that did this project? http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...DVD-Paris-2009

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    I'm assuming it's the guy that did this project? http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...DVD-Paris-2009
    Yes, Kercyx was kinda cool trying to bring everybody together, Sgan, the editor, was an asshole.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ok so i will be there with my Canon Powershot SX260 HS and his full hd stabilized zoom 20x and good sound, this beast amazed me several time already ( http://youtu.be/Qm7N9TSscsA ) I'm happy to read that you are planning front ( row ? ) my plan was to try the lil hill on the right. Does Q3HD give good results ? how long can he record ? Unfortunaly canon cannot do more than 17mins (at the same time) ho, and of course I volunteer to edit, and i promize no more than one year of work. There's also some plans to meet before the show, on the ninfr side, but also on the internationnal side. I was asking myself if some people would like to volunteer for the anti asshole job : you just have to stand next to cam and enjoy the show, to prevent yelling noobs, talking noobs, traveling noobs, drunk noobs....
    I would be able to shoot the entire afternoon if I want to, I'll be in front for Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Phoenix and finally NIN, so don't expect to see me before gig. The editing job would be done by this guy :

and Yes, zoom is a good one :