Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Yeah, actually - I luv my mom, but when she says life can be boring and marriage is boring, suck it up - I really want to stick her head in the toilet and flush.

That and Pinot Noir - who decided this was a good wine type? Blaaaah.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    One of my neighbors has been running some sort of machine that vibrates the walls/ceiling on a nightly basis. He doesn't run it during the day so I'm starting to think it's either a humidifier, an air purifier or one of those breathing apparatuses that people with sleep apnea use. Unfortunately, I'm not on friendly terms with the neighbor I believe to be the culprit, so I'm at a loss as to what to do. Aside from poisoning him, I mean.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Well, if you're going to leave out the best option then I don't know what to tell you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I like Pinot Noir, if it's good. Plenty of crap out there.

Ack, my mom. Four days in Cleveland staying with her were quite enough. Too much incessant talking and complaining. About everything. Especially about my sister, who is almost as irritating. Fuck BOTH OF YOU.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There was a girl in front of me today who printed out close to 30 papers, when all I had to do is print one page. General etiquette of printer use, is if you have a ton of stuff to do, you ask if the people behind you want to print their few pages first.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    What's pissing me off right now is that it's going to take me forever to figure out the BB codes of this place. It really sucks to be computer illiterate...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    What's pissing me off right now is that it's going to take me forever to figure out the BB codes of this place. It really sucks to be computer illiterate...
    scroll down to the bottom of the page...click BBcode
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu....php?do=bbcode

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malechite View Post
    scroll down to the bottom of the page...click BBcode
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu....php?do=bbcode
    SQUEE! Thank you!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I just realized what the BB in BBcode stands for. What the hell took me so long?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    I just realized what the BB in BBcode stands for. What the hell took me so long?
    Well duh! It stands for Brigitte Bardo, of course!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    People of a fandom who think that, just because you haven't bought every single piece of paraphernalia, that you're not a fan of THEIR standing

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    People of a fandom who think that, just because you haven't bought every single piece of paraphernalia, that you're not a fan of THEIR standing
    And I'm sorry, sheepdean, but I stand by that. You're just going to have to accept that I'm a bigger Men Without Hats fan than you are.
    Last edited by theruiner; 12-01-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    FUCK Python 3 and it stealing hours of my life for not having any decent library support

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Waiting for apartment complex manager lady to call me back after finding something important out for me, which is the only thing holding up our move from a crap small studio to a 2br that my friend is moving into with us.
    I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK TO DO TO BE SITTING AROUND WAITING. IT'S FINALS TIME. I know the second I get on the subway to go to school and get back to work on prints, she's going to call, get my voicemail because i'll be on the subway, and I'll not be able to get back a hold of her when I get off because she'll be out of the office or something stupid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I really want some kittens, but I'm moving into the perfectotherthannopets place this month. And then the landlady is already asking me for techy help- do a favor back then, and let me have my babies. BABIES.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Frappuccinos. and the women that prefer it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Frappuccinos. and the women that prefer it.
    This. They take forever to make, separate super quickly, and I have to run around the entire bar area to make them.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    This. They take forever to make, separate super quickly, and I have to run around the entire bar area to make them.

dont you just love it when they order it light and right when you hand it to them, they ask for whip or drizzle. fat fucking cows

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Just not enough hours in the day. Running my business, AND studying mathematics. It is midnight and I'm working on lebesgue measure. I need at least 4 more hours per day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finals week is going to fucking blowww. This TGWTDT sampler was released at a great time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Finals week is going to fucking blowww. This TGWTDT sampler was released at a great time
    I second this. I have two exams on each day, so I'm essentially stuck on campus waiting for my doom. Also next week is my birthday, which not only is the week before finals, but I have two exams that week as well. I hate the first half of December.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AHHHHHHHH END OF SEMESTER!

Turns out a week was lost somewhere in the middle of my huge design project, meaning that finishing in time has become incredibly hard. I had a final, a take home final, and the project due today (which my TA told me we can hand in tomorrow). So tired.

Also, ETS IS DIFFERENT! CHANGE IS SCARY!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder
    CHANGE IS SCARY!
    Also: theruiner when he got his first pube.

...AND I'm sitting here downloading the God damn GWTDT sampler and I should be going to bed. Damn it. I hate being a fan of musical artists that are good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...AND I'm sitting here downloading the God damn GWTDT sampler and I should be going to bed. Damn it. I hate being a fan of musical artists that are good.
    Seriously, I'm doing the same thing when I should be working! Stupid free music!

Also, RAINBOW TEXT IS BACK!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Seriously, I'm doing the same thing when I should be working! Stupid free music!

Also, RAINBOW TEXT IS BACK!
    Yeah, until I saw Trent's "I'm gonna push a button!" tweet, I was all set to shoot one of my finals. But nooooo, he just had to give us some new music... bastard.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I am so tired of my nose running every time I eat. And randomly throughout the day. AGGGHHH.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    From the next room: clank clank clank clank clank slurp slurp clank slurp clank slap slap slap clank clank slap chew clank chew chew chew chew clank clank slurp slurp

Oh my God, you imbecile. You're freaking middle-aged, LEARN TO EAT LIKE A GOD DAMN CIVILIZED PERSON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    from the next room: clank clank clank clank clank slurp slurp clank slurp clank slap slap slap clank clank slap chew clank chew chew chew chew clank clank slurp slurp

oh my god, you imbecile. You're freaking middle-aged, learn to eat like a god damn civilized person.
    why the fuck are you still living with this guy? Murder him and throw him into the rio grande already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My boss texting me about shit

stop stop stop stop

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This probably applies to anyone who has ever worked in a retail environment: When someone is paying in cash and they put the money on the counter and either slide it to you or make you pick it up. I'm pretty sure that if I put the customer's change on the counter they would complain about poor customer service. If you like the cashier handing you your change, I'm pretty sure that the cashier would appreciate you handing your payment over to him/her.