Thread: Nine Inch Nails Parodies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Destruct26 @reznovka - I just had you both in mind when I watched these videos. I'd say the nature of them reminded of you both, but that can apply to all NIN parodies since that's what you've both been doing, but with pictures instead of videos. Anyway, should you also find or even make video parodies on NIN, then this is the place to be.

I also thought I'd never find the Alvin & the Chipmunks parody of NIN again, but finally found it. I figured it deserve a spot here, and just so I don't miss/lose it again either. It also seems like it would've also worked wonderfully with Down In It and Head Like A Hole.

This mash-up of Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby with Ruiner worked out a lot better than I expected to, but it still left me wondering how it would've been if it was mashed up with Head Like A Hole instead. With the way the video was edited, it definitely reminded me of the type of way you're photoshop NIN.

I also thought that I'd put this in here as well. It's IKZO's Ora Tokyo Sa Iguda: "I Wanna Go To Tokyo" mashed up with Starfuckers, Inc.

While I'm also very-much aware that mash-ups aren't necessarily parodies either, the way the videos are edited kind of gives it a meme/parody vibe to me. It's kind of like a photoshop vibe too, but just in video form.

And these "official music videos" of Shit Mirror and Ahead Of Ourselves seems like something you'd both do.

I also love how the actual user's name is Mango LaCroix.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcQ...JGukJ5hkiPPxcA
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 04-27-2019 at 12:02 AM.