Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: 2013.04.29 - New York, NY @ The Apollo Theater

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Update: If you want to read part two of the story and you actually like listening to my blather, it's over in the Silver Spring thread.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    885
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Oh shit, no bootleg yet ? I did tape the show in what I believe should be high quality, now that i'm back, I'll post snippets later

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Oh shit, no bootleg yet ? I did tape the show in what I believe should be high quality, now that i'm back, I'll post snippets later
    I have some amazing cellphone camera audio....

    ....by which I mean it's fucking retarded clipping 100% of the time.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    885
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Just to be clear : I took 99% of the show on HD, for toiou, trying to focusing on guys from the left, I already gave footage to Toiou, it's not a professional video camera, so I tried to config manually at the best. However sound should be horrible as usual except speechs.
    Edit : wow actually sound turned out audible, and video is really great.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 05-06-2013 at 05:45 AM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Just to be clear : I took 99% of the show on HD, for toiou, trying to focusing on guys from the left, I already gave footage to Toiou, it's not a professional video camera, so I tried to config manually at the best. However sound should be horrible as usual except speechs.
    I guarantee whatever you have is way better than what I have. =]

    BY THE WAY, screwdriver and anyone else attending my show tomorrow, I will have an HTDA-related treat!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,250
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InversePhase View Post
    I guarantee whatever you have is way better than what I have. =]

    BY THE WAY, screwdriver and anyone else attending my show tomorrow, I will have an HTDA-related treat!
    inverse phase killed it! And the HTDA "surprise" was a chiptunes version of the sonoio spaces in between remix, which I must say I enjoy more than the "real" remix. Nice to meet you man, sorry I had to bolt but had to go back to work. Let me know the next time you're playing in NYC

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    inverse phase killed it! And the HTDA "surprise" was a chiptunes version of the sonoio spaces in between remix, which I must say I enjoy more than the "real" remix. Nice to meet you man, sorry I had to bolt but had to go back to work. Let me know the next time you're playing in NYC
    Yo, thanks so much for coming out! I was wondering where you went, I actually pulled the laptop back out to show you my music environment but then I couldn't find you. Oh well, next time for sure. Glad you enjoyed the surprise.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    885
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Finally I made a highlights video from NYC, shot with my Canon Powershot SX260, for those familiar with my paris 2009 video, I had a canon SX200, obviously SX260 brings full hd, stereo, Zoom 20X + stabilizer during video. And big surprise: sound is audible ! I taped almost the whole show, trying to focus on Alessandro & Atticus, and vaguely trying to adjust manual settings to fit toiou's guide.
    http://youtu.be/Qm7N9TSscsA

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland, US
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    ninjaw, these look fucking great, thanks for sharing, a great memoir of my first HTDA show.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    LAST CALL

    The editing process will soon begin on RITC/TOIOU's project. If you haven't sent in your footage yet, please contact me : ppchevigny@filmssix.com
    You can upload any footage you have on DropBox or WeTransfer and send me a link. We need the original, uncompressed data.
    Please include your full contact info so we can get in touch if we need to : name (or username if you'd rather remain anonymous), full address and phone number.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    885
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Holy shit I completly forgot that I shazamed all the playlist before NYC 2013, this list is missing two unknown songs :
    • Swans - Mother of the world
    • Django Django - Default
    • The soft moon - Zeros
    • The soft moon - Remember the future
    • Depeche mode - Angel
    • Depeche mode -Broken
    • Yeah yeah yeahs - Sacrilege
    • The soft moon - Machines
    • X-TG - Janitor of lunacy
    • David Bowie - Dirty boys

Posting Permissions