Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013.04.29 - New York, NY @ The Apollo Theater

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Update: If you want to read part two of the story and you actually like listening to my blather, it's over in the Silver Spring thread.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Oh shit, no bootleg yet ? I did tape the show in what I believe should be high quality, now that i'm back, I'll post snippets later

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Oh shit, no bootleg yet ? I did tape the show in what I believe should be high quality, now that i'm back, I'll post snippets later
    I have some amazing cellphone camera audio....

....by which I mean it's fucking retarded clipping 100% of the time.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Just to be clear : I took 99% of the show on HD, for toiou, trying to focusing on guys from the left, I already gave footage to Toiou, it's not a professional video camera, so I tried to config manually at the best. However sound should be horrible as usual except speechs.
    Edit : wow actually sound turned out audible, and video is really great.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 05-06-2013 at 05:45 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Just to be clear : I took 99% of the show on HD, for toiou, trying to focusing on guys from the left, I already gave footage to Toiou, it's not a professional video camera, so I tried to config manually at the best. However sound should be horrible as usual except speechs.
    I guarantee whatever you have is way better than what I have. =]

BY THE WAY, screwdriver and anyone else attending my show tomorrow, I will have an HTDA-related treat!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InversePhase View Post
    I guarantee whatever you have is way better than what I have. =]

BY THE WAY, screwdriver and anyone else attending my show tomorrow, I will have an HTDA-related treat!
    inverse phase killed it! And the HTDA "surprise" was a chiptunes version of the sonoio spaces in between remix, which I must say I enjoy more than the "real" remix. Nice to meet you man, sorry I had to bolt but had to go back to work. Let me know the next time you're playing in NYC

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    inverse phase killed it! And the HTDA "surprise" was a chiptunes version of the sonoio spaces in between remix, which I must say I enjoy more than the "real" remix. Nice to meet you man, sorry I had to bolt but had to go back to work. Let me know the next time you're playing in NYC
    Yo, thanks so much for coming out! I was wondering where you went, I actually pulled the laptop back out to show you my music environment but then I couldn't find you. Oh well, next time for sure. Glad you enjoyed the surprise.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Finally I made a highlights video from NYC, shot with my Canon Powershot SX260, for those familiar with my paris 2009 video, I had a canon SX200, obviously SX260 brings full hd, stereo, Zoom 20X + stabilizer during video. And big surprise: sound is audible ! I taped almost the whole show, trying to focus on Alessandro & Atticus, and vaguely trying to adjust manual settings to fit toiou's guide.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    ninjaw, these look fucking great, thanks for sharing, a great memoir of my first HTDA show.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    LAST CALL

The editing process will soon begin on RITC/TOIOU's project. If you haven't sent in your footage yet, please contact me : ppchevigny@filmssix.com
    You can upload any footage you have on DropBox or WeTransfer and send me a link. We need the original, uncompressed data.
    Please include your full contact info so we can get in touch if we need to : name (or username if you'd rather remain anonymous), full address and phone number.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Holy shit I completly forgot that I shazamed all the playlist before NYC 2013, this list is missing two unknown songs :
    • Swans - Mother of the world
    • Django Django - Default
    • The soft moon - Zeros
    • The soft moon - Remember the future
    • Depeche mode - Angel
    • Depeche mode -Broken
    • Yeah yeah yeahs - Sacrilege
    • The soft moon - Machines
    • X-TG - Janitor of lunacy
    • David Bowie - Dirty boys