Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
Quick summary:

-Disappointed that DIIV wasn't there. DJ set was pointless.

-Great performance and show by the band.

-Terrible/rude crowd. People constantly blocking the view of the stage because they "had" to have 5 or more pics of every song. Really annoying to say the least. Some guy kept farting the whole night on the floor as well.
I noticed the DJ when I got in at about 7:15, thought it was a weird choice. After hitting up the merch table for a couple of posters made it back to the soundboard. HTDA hit the stage and I was like "WTF, where's the opening act?" Didn't hear about their van troubles till I got home (hour and a half freakin drive, but the T ride with all the drunk Sox fans was a fuckin RIOT! Whole train was laughing!) I also smelled the disgusting stench from the rouge farter. Two cute girls behind us blamed my friend and I and we were mortified. If I had farted like THAT I'd have been giggling like a school girl, not about to throw up in my mouth. FUCKING RANK! And whoever it was didn't fart once, but like FIVE TIMES! The show itself was fantastic. I also didn't watch any footage of previous shows and I'm glad I didn't! Light show blew my fuggin' mind! Is it me, or did the have surround sound? It seemed like certain sounds were coming from behind me... The only "bad" thing I can say is that Mariqueen's vocals were hard to hear during certain songs. I'm wondering if it's where I was standing cause I watch a video of someone who was right up front and it sounded fine. My friend told me that acoustically H.O.B is a horrible place to see a show, but he's grumpy sometimes. Anyone get a full set list? I was to busy enjoying the show to remember to write it down....