Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How to destroy angels: live 2013

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Full ticket presale info is now up at http://tour.destroyangels.com/

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    This appears to be the official tour logo, multiple sites are using it as the band's logo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ok, where are you guys finding ticket price info?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by artgirl9 View Post
    Ok, where are you guys finding ticket price info?
    I think people are just looking on Ticketmaster. I assume the pre-order prices through the HDA site will be different.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    The face value is from ticketmaster and/or venue website, all easy to find. Nothing is over $45

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    I think people are just looking on Ticketmaster. I assume the pre-order prices through the HDA site will be different.
    Oh, duh. That makes sense. Chicago isn't listed yet. But yes, as I recall from past shows, we probably won't need to pay those additional fees on top of the original ticket price. So that's a plus. Looks like I can guess about $30 per ticket.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    The face value is from ticketmaster and/or venue website, all easy to find. Nothing is over $45
    You sure?

TM prices show:

Toronto - $51.75
    New York - $49.10
    Boston - $35-$50

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by staleincense View Post
    Is that meant to be Trent underneath The Selecter?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Also, I'm now looking at the Pomona show. Very likely going to happen. Hope to see some of you there. I can't afford to do NYC right now, sadly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm getting antsy and nervous.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Oh them pre-sale jitters! :-D

Just as a note, they sent out the pre-sale info to people who did a pre-order I guess. At least I got one. There is some additional info to what's on http://tour.destroyangels.com.

They note which shows have GA and which are reserved seating. For anyone interested:

February 27 Pre-Sale Shows:

04.10.2013 Pomona, CA - Fox Theater (general admission)
    04.13.2013 Las Vegas, NV - Pearl Theatre (general admission)
    04.17.2013 Monterey, CA - The Golden State Theatre (reserved seating)
    04.18.2013 San Francisco, CA - The Regency Ballroom (general admission)
    04.21.2013 Denver, CO - Paramount Theater (reserved seating)
    04.23.2013 Chicago, IL - Vic Theatre (reserved seating)
    04.25.2013 Toronto, ON - Sound Academy (general admission)
    04.27.2013 Boston, MA - House of Blues (general admission)
    04.28.2013 Montclair, NJ - Wellmont Theatre (reserved seating)
    04.29.2013 New York, NY - The Apollo Theater (reserved seating)

And then here is the bit that is in addition to what was already posted to http://tour.destroyangels.com:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    If you have any technical problems with the pre-sale process, please contact support at htda@modlife.com. Your e-mail will be answered in the order it was received. Please have patience so we can service everyone with equal respect. For tour updates, follow HTDA on Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook.
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    Purchasing tickets through the HTDA pre-sale means you have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets from HTDA via Modlife.
    ELIGIBILITY
    * You must be a registered howtodestroyangels.com member. Members will be required to setup a new account or login to an existing account during the ticketing checkout process.
    * All pre-sale ticketing is on a first come, first served basis. Ticketing inventory is reserved and allocated once a user completes checkout.
    PURCHASING TICKETS
    * HTDA pre-sale tickets will be available online only. No phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
    * There is a four (4) ticket limit per registered HTDA member, per show.
    * Pre-sale tickets are limited. HTDA does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members.
    * Pre-sale ticket purchases are processed through the checkout within the HTDA/Modlife online store.
    * Ticket prices will vary.
    * You may use someone else's card to purchase tickets; however, only the HTDA account holder may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket pick-up location under the HTDA member's FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a HTDA ticket purchase to any other name.
    * We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for HTDA members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on our website if and when this happens.
    * All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not purchase tickets for a show you are not certain you can attend.
    * Reselling or "handing off" of HTDA tickets will result in the revocation of all future registered member privileges directly from HTDA/Modlife. If the registered HTDA member does not use the ticket to immediately enter the venue with his or her party, the terms of sale have been violated and the tickets forfeited without a refund.
    SEATING
    * For venues with reserved seating, seat locations are revealed after the ticket pre-sale period concludes when Modlife posts final seat locations to the purchasing member's HTDA account.
    * HTDA reserves the best publicly available seats in the house for HTDA member tickets, for reserved seating venues that's starting from the first rows on the floor and extending back - you can be assured that your seats will be within the best 8% of publicly available tickets.
    * HTDA reserved seating tickets are allocated by the day/time the pre-sale ticketing order was placed.
    DISTRIBUTION
    * Tickets will be distributed at the venue box office on the day of the show only. We will not mail your tickets in advance of the show. No exceptions.
    * For general admission shows, registered members who purchase through this HTDA pre-sale will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public.
    * For reserved seating shows, ticket locations are pre-determined so arriving at the box office early will not increase your chances of better seats.
    * You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID, etc.) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions.
    * The HTDA/Modlife member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.
    * THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES FOR ANY SHOWS.
    If you have any technical problems with the pre-sale process, please contact support at htda@modlife.com. Your e-mail will be answered in the order it was received. Please have patience so we can service everyone with equal respect. For tour updates, follow HTDA on Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook.
    Most interested to see the explicit text against ticket swapping.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just wish I knew how much the tickets for Chicago would be.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Make sure to create an account on the HTDA page in order to preorder tickets.

https://modlife.com/store/create_account.php

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Where exactly do the tickets go live at? Right next to a listed show on the Tour page? I've got a friend freaking out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Good luck East Coast, I'll be taking notes for my chance in 90 minutes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    F5 F5 F5 F5

I am expecting to lose here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Keep hope alive people! We will not fail in securing tix! Hurrah!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That seems to be the norm: To the right of the date is usually where a "get tickets" link appears. If, for some reason, there no link, scroll over the venue to see if becomes a live link. Good luck to you and everyone else!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh The anticipation

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Fuckkkkkk website fail

EDIT: and I seemed to have been screwed
    Last edited by screwdriver; 02-27-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Keep trying. I got through relatively quickly.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Woot I'm in for Boston !!!!!!!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    site failure. i got two tickets in the cart immediately, but can't get to the checkout. now it says sorry this item is not in stock in your requested quantity. straight up irritating.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Got mine for NJ. . .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just bullshit, I don't understand how this works or why the website has to crash I had two tickets god dammnit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    0. Make sure you are already logged in!

1. http://store.destroyangels.com/index.php?cPath=5

2. Add tickets (Make sure you cart is previously empty or you'll have to go through additional step of removing items like shirt of CD)

3. https://modlife.com/store/checkout_shipping.php

4. Good luck!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: How to destroy angels: live 2013

Worst website ever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    looks like all the montclair ones disappeared in the first five minutes

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So, did anyone actually get tickets for Apollo? I have no idea how. I was on top of this, with a blazing fast internet connection, and got nothing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Well, Modlife sucks. But I'm glad I know a little more about their abysmal system before the NIN presales.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Worst website ever.
    Nah, the NIN presale websites were worse.