Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The official Echoing the Sound t-shirt thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    My manly shirt arrived - the ladies shirt I ordered has not. I'm going to bug Teespring about that, I encourage you to as well.
    Nevermind, it arrived today.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If anyone would like the dark grey racerback ladies tank in Bella size M please let me know. The logo placement doesn't work on someone who is 4ft10 with giant knockers. The top will fit anyoneone who is a UK size 10-14.

I paid £25 including shipping for it; happy to include postage for that price and will include whatever NIN/AVOTT stuff I can slip into the package.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    i received my shirt a few days ago!
    love the colour, and graphic and flow of the fabric...but the bondage sleeves are making me rofl.
    going to have to cut them off. lolololol.
    will put a pic up soon.
    soon.
    the actual ets shirt. <3

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    I made me a Twitter poll, but if you don't do the Twitter thing, or just want to jabber about the idea here:

I'm leaning toward just doing white shirts, and a new variation on the logo, using AkzidenzGrotesk, aka the Broken font. GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I dig #2. Mostly because the color closely resembles the color on the board. I'd like it if the "the" wasn't bold like "echoing" and "sound" like the header on the site and previous shirts. Just my opinion. I'm just happy to see another possible campaign because my ETS shirt is covered in sigs and I'd love to have a new one.

Edit: Since we're chiming in opinions... I'd also like to see echoingthesound as one word rather than spaced.
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 09-13-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Yeah, reverting to the original text is super easy. I have a lot of shirts with echoingthesound in black text across the front, I was trying to do something different, but all the radically different things I tried weren't that great. I was pretty pleased with the last round of shirts, but couldn't really muster anything else that made me feel good about sharing.

I briefly entertained joking about this being the actual design:

...but it's not April Fool's Day. Don't worry, the logo's going horizontal, and won't be in red.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    I've officially begun the process with Cotton Bureau. When I get more details on what that means, I'll pass that along. Thanks for your patience, looking forward to getting a new ETS shirt for myself

Depending on how this goes, and depending on the demand, I'm still considering a small run of orange ETS work shirts, but in the interest of full disclosure, I'll probably replace the text on the front with echoingthesound. They'll probably cost a bit more too, since if Cotton Bureau is up for doing this, these would be special orders. How much more, I don't know, but if it breaks, say, $40 shipped, I'm going to say no unless there anyone's insistent.

If I do go forward with orange work shirts, I'm considering putting the 2017 design printed real big on the back.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I voted for red because it reminded me of Supreme's shirts but the winner is a nice choice.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    New shirt designs are live, we're taking preorders for two weeks.

Based on basically everyone's recommendations, I went with Cotton Bureau. As I'm sure I elucidated earlier in the thread, I have not been happy with Teespring's offerings, mostly because of the inks they used. Of course, in the past, I also tried to keep things super duper inexpensive. Since we're using Cotton Bureau, the price is higher. I'm open to feedback about that.

Shirts are available in three different colors - two are 100% cotton, one is a cotton/poly blend. Available in "Men" and "Women" fits, on either Next Level tees or made-in-the-USA Cotton Bureau brand crewnecks.
    ets.jpgets.jpgets.jpg

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Those all look good enough on their own that I might end up getting all three just to have as normal everyday shirts. Maybe that's me making up for not having bought one in the past? *shrug* Can't place an order yet, but definitely count me in before the order window closes.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Got myself an Indigo one, thanks for doing these!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I ordered two! Thank you for making this happen! Weird thing though, the link does not open correctly in IE (facepalm authorized for using IE, AND to clarify, I'm not complaining) but the link works on other browsers.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Could always use an extra t shirt so ordered an indigo, and if it helps the site more power to it. Gracias.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Happy to jump in for a charcoal one

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Got my charcoal one Love the color options!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Am I even less intelligent than I think, or is white the only option for the women's tee?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Am I even less intelligent than I think, or is white the only option for the women's tee?
    White is the only color for the women's tee. I hate women's cut tees in general and I always go for the standard/guys' version.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Got it. I have a comically proportioned ass so sometimes those are better. I'll just size up in the men's. Thanks.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The price is probably comparable, but @Leviathant , have you ever looked into Zazzle? I use them for a lot of my DIY band merch. They can be made to order with no minimums, cheaper on bulk orders, tons of options, multiple product lines in case anybody wanted an ETS coffee mug, and i've never really had an issue with quality. Worth looking into. http://www.zazzle.com

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Women Junior Fit and Men Standard Fit come in all colors, but Men "Premium" and Women "True to Size" (p.s. fashion sizing is such bullshit) are both only in white, unfortunately. Gotta bust out the Rit dye, I'm afraid. Or, follow Johnbron's footsteps, and tie-dye:

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    The price is probably comparable, but @Leviathant , have you ever looked into Zazzle? I use them for a lot of my DIY band merch. They can be made to order with no minimums, cheaper on bulk orders, tons of options, multiple product lines in case anybody wanted an ETS coffee mug, and i've never really had an issue with quality. Worth looking into. http://www.zazzle.com
    Noted, I'll consider them next time, but they got exactly zero mentions on Twitter when I asked around. Not super keen on Cafe Press style merch like coffee mugs and all that though. The made-to-order stuff is usually lower print quality. My hope with CottonBureau is that it's closer to silkscreen quality, or maybe it's just silkscreen, period.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Ordered a white one! I really like the indigo and charcoal shirt colors; too bad there wasn't an option to get the logo in white on those. I'll wear this at least one of the nights in Vegas assuming it arrives in time. Thanks for making these available!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Nice shirts! Just ordered the charcoal and indigo. Thanks for doing this for us.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Only 3 hours left. Grab em if ya want em.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    In before the end. Went with indigo.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    In before the end. Went with indigo.
    Same. Can’t believe I waited til now.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I also went with indigo! That’s a cool shirt. Also just responded to an email I got regarding declined payment, oops. Fingers crossed that it makes its way out before Chicago so I have a chance to wear it in its proper setting!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Hows the quality on the shirts?

I have sworn off 100 percent cotton tees. They just get destroyed too fast. ohh looks like I'm too late

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Hows the quality on the shirts?

I have sworn off 100 percent cotton tees. They just get destroyed too fast. ohh looks like I'm too late
    The charcoal shirt is a cotton/poly blend. That's weird about your experience with 100% cotton tees... I've got cotton shirts that I've worn with some regularity for 20+ years that are still in good shape, aside from fading.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    The charcoal shirt is a cotton/poly blend. That's weird about your experience with 100% cotton tees... I've got cotton shirts that I've worn with some regularity for 20+ years that are still in good shape, aside from fading.
    I just don't like how they fade. Also they feel stiff, I like my shirts to have some sort of stretchy fabric.