Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Destiny

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    yes, assuming you're on the same console and not jumping from xbox one to ps4 or vice versa. all character data is stored on Bungie's end and it's tied to your xbox live/psn account.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Sooo, this leaked earlier today, and it is official. September 8th is the release date for Destiny 2.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Hopefully it's better than the first one.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Bring it! I just barely got tired of Destiny after 2 and 1/2 years. Ready.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    The first game really kinda missed the landing, imo. It got better as it went. Hopefully the new one can add an in game map. Better story would also be nice. Gameplay doesn't really need much work. Hopefully it'll be better enough to keep me interested longer.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    No gameplay this far out is a bad sign. See: latest Mass Effect

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    They're probably just holding out until E3.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    We will definitely get some more info before E3. I'll say we get some kind of teaser trailer by the end of April, along with some more info on the TWAB eventually. Bungie brought in Vicarious Visions and some other "Lore Masters" to make the story a main priority. I cannot see them fucking this up again since this was the biggest controversy throughout the entire release along with the lack of content. I personally want more story, and more in-game interaction with the NPC's instead of them just standing around as lifeless sprites. If they can build upon what they were able to do with The Taken King, well that will be beautiful. Imagine if they were able to pump out more new strikes on a monthly basis? Or have more timed quests (Which worked very well). Also, the mystery factor that Destiny possessed is something that Bungie needs to capitalize upon again.

The leak is legit, but there was another leak yesterday from the same source stating there is a pre-order bonus with a Cayde-6 action figure and can totally dig that. Also, someone from Germany posted a receipt showing they pre-ordered a PC version of the game priced at about $100.00 USD. Man, the hype is real! I was honestly thinking this wouldn't come out until next year, but all signs are pointing to this year so far, but delays happen. Also, this game has been in development since Destiny 1 spawned so it seems like it is about time this comes out. I just don't want them to push it out like many companies do these days.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    In all it's glory:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    MY GOD.... give me more of this. Already sold here. Really wondering what the teaser trailer will entail.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I wanna know what the (2nd traveler?) is.

Also: It's nice having the original music and logo back!
    Last edited by bruised; Yesterday at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

- Gameplay trailer in May.
    - Destiny website has the ridiculous amount of versions to preorder (seriously, if you need a messenger bag or 'solar blanket', go outside).
    - Game will need 68 GB of storage (holy shit).
    - Season Pass yada yada announced.