Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'd still be screwed since I have an exotic helmet. If I swapped it out I still would require a legendary helmet. I'm stuck either way.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Damn dood

I did pick up the Dragons Breath too, but until I unlock Javelin, the rockets just travel too slow. I have a 3 Valedictorians that I got from engrams, and 2 of them have the Horseshoes & Hand Grenades perk, and I cant help but feel like this launcher would benefit greatly from that perk as well

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Im not really messing with my Husk until i feel like i can realistically transform it into necrochasm. I feel like hard raid wont be a thing until they fix all the cheesing. And the cheesing seems hard to rectify. Even then, they say the hard raid STARTS at level 33 which makes completion seem unrealistic until the next expansion in march.

At level 32 the thing is a walk in the park. Downed crota in 2 swords yesterday.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I got my first Crucible Hate Mail tonight. I was running my Blade Dancer class and went 32 kills at a 2.0 KD on the one Mars map with the Globe by Zone B. I ended up getting a message from a guy calling me a "campin prick."

I never camp on Destiny PvP. It's the most unfriendly camping FPS I've ever played. I had Blade Dancer and a fusion rifle equipped, I really didn't need to camp. I assume he meant to message someone else, otherwise he doesn't even know the definition of camping. I PWND him and blocked him so he couldn't reply. Moron.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Did the Nightfall...got the Truth rocket launcher.

I'm so sick of launchers and machine guns. Fuck.

Here's to hoping hard VOG gives me Mythoclast this week.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I need a nice Scout Rifle...really badly.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So Bungie is awarding ever player a "Legendary Item" in support of new year and owning. I'm sure it's an engram but rumors state it might be a new Ghost Shell. Who knows? I'm sure it'll be an engram that breaks down into Shards or Energy for me.

Finding a reliable team for Hard VoG is hard sometimes.

Did Crota Raid twice. Got no weapons or amor. Nothing but energy. Fuck off.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 01-06-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    And I did it. I finally built a warlock. This is a strange an unusual journey through not being able to jump as fast but aving spectacular zone control.

Its sort of akward because me and one other guy were left with the three hunters thing. And i know its going to bone me in HoW but i kind of like it so far. Still prefer blade dancing. About to hit twenty, and ive stocked up a full set of gear that will get me to 30, and my clanmates ready and waiting to drag my sorry ass through the raid to boost me to the cap. Should be a fun couple of days.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    And I did it. I finally built a warlock. This is a strange an unusual journey through not being able to jump as fast but aving spectacular zone control.

Its sort of akward because me and one other guy were left with the three hunters thing. And i know its going to bone me in HoW but i kind of like it so far. Still prefer blade dancing. About to hit twenty, and ive stocked up a full set of gear that will get me to 30, and my clanmates ready and waiting to drag my sorry ass through the raid to boost me to the cap. Should be a fun couple of days.
    I used to hate the Warlock jump (glide) until I managed to hit 20. When you hit that and manage to learn how to use glide it does wonders and I can really, really get some height on that shit. I still prefer my Hunter and triple jump overall but it's not as bad as it used to be.

What did everyone get for their free gift? I got the Badger CCL scout rifle from the Vanguard.

Currently I'm waiting on Xur to sell my Bad JuJu Bounty item and for him to hopefully sell something worthwhile! I stole a VoG checkpoint at the Confluxes. Hopefully I can get to the end soon, if not I'll just do it with my clan mates this weekend. I need Fatebringer, Mythoclast and/or Icebreaker. I hope I get one of them preferably one of the last two.

Edit: Play Vault of Glass...got fucked again. Ship, helmet and energy. Seriously, screw this game's RNG system.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 01-08-2015 at 12:00 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I used to hate the Warlock jump (glide) until I managed to hit 20. When you hit that and manage to learn how to use glide it does wonders and I can really, really get some height on that shit. I still prefer my Hunter and triple jump overall but it's not as bad as it used to be.

What did everyone get for their free gift? I got the Badger CCL scout rifle from the Vanguard.

Currently I'm waiting on Xur to sell my Bad JuJu Bounty item and for him to hopefully sell something worthwhile! I stole a VoG checkpoint at the Confluxes. Hopefully I can get to the end soon, if not I'll just do it with my clan mates this weekend. I need Fatebringer, Mythoclast and/or Icebreaker. I hope I get one of them preferably one of the last two.

Edit: Play Vault of Glass...got fucked again. Ship, helmet and energy. Seriously, screw this game's RNG system.
    I got Another NITC scout rifle. I already have this model but this one has lucky bullet (on a 20 mag scout rifle...). And more notably explosive rounds. Not sure if it will replace my saterienne rapier or tfwpky hand cannon as my legendary primary but it was a good roll on a scout rifle that is already good just for its base stats.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Lucky raspberry? The Last Word (excellent gun but I already have it)? No engrams?

This is getting ridiculous. Seriously.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Well, the fact of the matter is, as time goes on, his table is always going to get less and less desirable.

On playstation our exclusives are a bit of a double edged sword in the xur department since he actually never sells them, and so now of the 3 exotic weapons i do not have Xur sells a whole 1 of them, and now with Vault of Glass exotics dropping at level 32, I fear Xur has outlived his usefulness entirely. Except for heavy ammo. And telemetry.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Well, the fact of the matter is, as time goes on, his table is always going to get less and less desirable.

On playstation our exclusives are a bit of a double edged sword in the xur department since he actually never sells them, and so now of the 3 exotic weapons i do not have Xur sells a whole 1 of them, and now with Vault of Glass exotics dropping at level 32, I fear Xur has outlived his usefulness entirely. Except for heavy ammo. And telemetry.
    Of course but he needs variety. He is also victim to the terrible RNG system. If he sold different items every week it wouldn't be such a huge let down (Warlocks had same exotic chest piece two weeks in a row. get the fuck out of here!) like it is. Due to my unlucky nature I'm stuck waiting to see if he ever plans to sell Icebreaker again since I can't get it otherwise. You know my deal with the one weapon that shouldn't be named (trying with my Warlock tomorrow night. Wish my sorry, whining ass luck).

Mmmm, only exotics I want from PS are Hawkmoon (I'm a handcannon fan) and the Monte Carlo. The new Four Horsemen sounds neat too. However I'm stuck waiting till "Fall 2015" for me to even get a chance to get them, if I'm even still playing this game by then.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Of course but he needs variety. He is also victim to the terrible RNG system. If he sold different items every week it wouldn't be such a huge let down (Warlocks had same exotic chest piece two weeks in a row. get the fuck out of here!) like it is. Due to my unlucky nature I'm stuck waiting to see if he ever plans to sell Icebreaker again since I can't get it otherwise. You know my deal with the one weapon that shouldn't be named (trying with my Warlock tomorrow night. Wish my sorry, whining ass luck).

Mmmm, only exotics I want from PS are Hawkmoon (I'm a handcannon fan) and the Monte Carlo. The new Four Horsemen sounds neat too. However I'm stuck waiting till "Fall 2015" for me to even get a chance to get them, if I'm even still playing this game by then.
    Hawkmoon is the real criminal omission. Its basically the hest weapon in the game. The strikes are great too. The exclusivity thing is bullshit. I assume the embargo lifts when comet drops.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    One of my UK friends played the hard Vault of Glass and got both Fatebringer and the Mythoclast. Fuck this game.

Edit: Warlock run awards me shards, energy, energy, boots, energy, helmet, ship.

T_T
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 01-11-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Fucking energy, thats all i can ever get from anything. I have 43 of the fuckers.

What are some good farming spots you guys recommend?

Since RoC came out, ive been using "Siege of the Warmind" on normal difficulty. You just run the section after you first enter the bunker, up until you kill the yellow bar knight. The exit back to orbit, rinse and repeat. Trash mob after trash mob of all sorts of enemies you can group up and ham bone. Headshots, super kills, 7 in a row melee kills, pop a black wax idol and go to town.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah, I got shit on today as well. Minus Raid runs when possible and Nightfall/Weekly, I think I'm gonna focus on other games.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Still no black hammer, but i did manage to take my warlock from 0-32 in just six days.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Today was good:

Hunter VoG run: Fatebringer

Warlock VoG Atheon checkpoint with randoms: Mythoclast

I'll shut up now. kthnx.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hopefully this week I will finally get my chance to run a raid, any raid.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I did VoG normal last week for the first time and got a shader. Then did Nightfall last night and got the worst exotic (apparently), the Universal Remote.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks for that!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Hope it's good. It's probably not releasing March 10th, so hopefully not too long.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    The stats on most the stuff is sort of whatever. The exotic scout rifle seems pretty good though. And the unremarkable bones. Oh hiw every hunter will want those.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    This asshole finally sold the Icebreaker. Most excellent.

Buying Obsidian Mind becuse I can.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Iron Banner is paying out.

My friend got Suros Regime and Universal Remote as rewards.

I got Hard Light as a reward this morning. Good week.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Dang I played all day yesterday without that luck. I sort of cant stand Iron Banner. It still feels like a regular game of control. What matters here?

All it takes is one dumb ass player go and saunter over to the third point and you just get crushed. And i cant quite get 5 others at a time for crucible like i could a raid.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Dang I played all day yesterday without that luck. I sort of cant stand Iron Banner. It still feels like a regular game of control. What matters here?

All it takes is one dumb ass player go and saunter over to the third point and you just get crushed. And i cant quite get 5 others at a time for crucible like i could a raid.
    Thorn, Suros Regime and Mythoclast. All anyone ever uses in Iron Banner as far as I notice. It kinda lacks variety. I'm having fun with it for the most part.

I made that Xur asshole rich (spent 47 coins) this week, I bought two Icebreakers (one for Hunter, one for Warlock) and Obsidian Mind this week. I'm tempted to buy Glasshouse for the fuck of it.