Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Well to be fair you can't have a sniper work as a primary easily. It's not CoD.

I beat Crota for the first time just now with a group. I got the Hunger of Crota Launcher (nice), the Cryptographic shader, the Crota's End emblem and energy.

I'm ready to give it a stab next week.
    Thats not true! In pvp the ability to carry a shotgun together with a sniper is amazing. Thats why i rock Universal Remote. The problem here is its rate of fire and accuracy.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Thats not true! In pvp the ability to carry a shotgun together with a sniper is amazing. Thats why i rock Universal Remote. The problem here is its rate of fire and accuracy.
    I do long distance and shotgun loudouts in the Crucible too (though not as effective given I never got Universal Remote) but I find it hard to believe they'd make the primary exotic sniper that would be both powerful and long distance equivalent to a special weapon slot one. It'd be pretty broken if it were to own everything else.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 12-18-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Did the Vault of Glass today and got the Prime Zealot Cuirass. FML.

Of course I got it now, when it's useless.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Did the Nightfall today and got the Gjallarhorn for the reward!

First chest on Crota's End Raid gave me No Land Beyond. Today is a good day!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Anyone want to play this with me sometime? My xbox one gamertag is madtitanthanos0. I really love this game so far. It's everything I thought it would be. Also Peter Dinklage should narrate all of the things.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Anyone want to play this with me sometime? My xbox one gamertag is madtitanthanos0. I really love this game so far. It's everything I thought it would be. Also Peter Dinklage should narrate all of the things.
    I'll add you. Mine is the same name I've got here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'll add you. Mine is the same name I've got here.
    Alright im new to the whole invite to game thing, thats what I do though right? Thanks!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Alright im new to the whole invite to game thing, thats what I do though right? Thanks!
    Yep.

Sorry I didn't accept, gotta go to work. Catch me randomly later though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Fuck you, Xur! I'm like the only sad bastard that doesn't have an Icebreaker. SELL IT AGAIN. DAMN.

I should've never bought the Red Death pulse rifle the week before he initially sold it. I'll never get over that since I broke that piece of shit down for a shard when I truly realized how little I used it and how terrible it was. He needs to sell it soon.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Fuck you, Xur! I'm like the only sad bastard that doesn't have an Icebreaker. SELL IT AGAIN. DAMN.

I should've never bought the Red Death pulse rifle the week before he initially sold it. I'll never get over that since I broke that piece of shit down for a shard when I truly realized how little I used it and how terrible it was. He needs to sell it soon.
    But you have a horn, and I do not. I am jealous as hell. 'Horn is the last exotic i need

If you dont have Icebreaker, keep trying your luck on Crota. The Black Hammer is a nice Icebreaker equivelent.

I dont have it though. My last 5 crotas end raids boned me out of any useful items. Im just short of 32.... Hopefully this thursday.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    But you have a horn, and I do not. I am jealous as hell. 'Horn is the last exotic i need

If you dont have Icebreaker, keep trying your luck on Crota. The Black Hammer is a nice Icebreaker equivelent.

I dont have it though. My last 5 crotas end raids boned me out of any useful items. Im just short of 32.... Hopefully this thursday.
    Yeah, I loveeeeee that the Nightfall gave me the Gjallarhorn, first prized thing I ever got from it.

I did the Raid Wednesday and got the Helmet so I'm swapping out the symbiote helmet for the new helmet (even though I love symbiote's perks) and I bought an upgraded Crest of Alpha Lupi to get rid of FWC chest I got. Now with enough shards I can upgrade my Raid helmet, legs and arms with my exotic chest to hit 32. I got the gear, I just need the resources.

I'll keep trying but I want that Icebreaker like damn.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I have a helmet too, i was hoping he had Crest or Raspberry or a Raspberry upgrade cause those could take me to 32.

On the bright side, Crest and Lucky Raspberry are worthless compared to Mask of the Third Man, so Im motivated to swing at the raid this week and get a chest piece.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I CANNOT. GET THE VEX MYTHOCLAST. I CAN'T GET IT.

I just did Atheon again right now: Helmet, Sparrow, Vision of Confluence. i dismantled everything immediately. So sick of it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I finally did a boring grind and made my second character, a Warlock, to a high level 27 (about 3 light points away from 28). So hopefully now my Nightfall and Raid exploits can be doubled in goodies. I should've done this ages ago. Now I'm stuck doing the Titan sometime. He's only at level 7.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I finally did a boring grind and made my second character, a Warlock, to a high level 27 (about 3 light points away from 28). So hopefully now my Nightfall and Raid exploits can be doubled in goodies. I should've done this ages ago. Now I'm stuck doing the Titan sometime. He's only at level 7.
    I started with teh Warlock, and got my Hunter to 27 by buying the Knucklehead Radar last week. Lol im stuck on a level 11 Titan now

At least I can go straight to the Defender class now though, so once I get him leveled up I can use that for PVE since I loves me some Control

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I CANNOT. GET THE VEX MYTHOCLAST. I CAN'T GET IT.

I just did Atheon again right now: Helmet, Sparrow, Vision of Confluence. i dismantled everything immediately. So sick of it.
    Mythoclast is overrated. Keep doing hard, youll get it eventually..... Ive gotten 6.

I actually still have 3 hunters! Haha, i have all of this fancy warlock exotic gear for "someday" ive just been lazy. At the moment im telling myself ill do it if I get "obsidian mind". Which is bullshit good in crucible., but i have tons of great options when i finally do it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Mythoclast is overrated. Keep doing hard, youll get it eventually..... Ive gotten 6.

I actually still have 3 hunters! Haha, i have all of this fancy warlock exotic gear for "someday" ive just been lazy. At the moment im telling myself ill do it if I get "obsidian mind". Which is bullshit good in crucible., but i have tons of great options when i finally do it.
    It used to be good till they messed with it. I just want it for the sake of it. Thus you having 6 and me none shows how cruel RNG can be.

I got the Apotheosis Veil helmet for my Warlock. It's decent. I just need a chest piece to hit 29.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    RNG is cruel for sure, but Ive probably hit hard Aetheon in the ballpark of 20-30 times. I think its relatively common. Keep at it for sure.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    RNG is cruel for sure, but Ive probably hit hard Aetheon in the ballpark of 20-30 times. I think its relatively common. Keep at it for sure.
    I want it!

I got lucky today in a Strike. Doing ROC Omnigul Strike had a public event spawn during the middle of it (by the loot cave) and me and my fireteam went and did it. When it ended I watched as Husk of the Pit was awarded to me on the side of the screen. Super stoked!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I got lucky today in a Strike. Doing ROC Omnigul Strike had a public event spawn during the middle of it (by the loot cave) and me and my fireteam went and did it. When it ended I watched as Husk of the Pit was awarded to me on the side of the screen. Super stoked!
    Sweet! It took me farming for an hour "Fist of Crota" mission before I got mine. I FINALLY got Eris' rep to level 3 today, so I just need to find a couple more Black Wax Idols so I can get the Embalming Orb to upgrade it.

And spaking of getting lucky with the ROC strikes, the game FINALLY dropped me an exotic (The Last Word) from one of these damned things

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Sweet! It took me farming for an hour "Fist of Crota" mission before I got mine. I FINALLY got Eris' rep to level 3 today, so I just need to find a couple more Black Wax Idols so I can get the Embalming Orb to upgrade it.

And spaking of getting lucky with the ROC strikes, the game FINALLY dropped me an exotic (The Last Word) from one of these damned things
    I farmed for 5 hours and never got it. I got it on a random drop not even trying. I see how this game works.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Thats a great drop. TLW is insane.

Yesterday was refresh and I had a crazy yield.
    Raid Chest, took me to level 32
    Song of Ir Yut, Raid LMG
    Patience and Time (already had one)
    Universal Remote (331 version)
    Truth, my ninth fucking Truth
    Vex Mythoclast (again)
    Plan c (331 version)

I already had all these, but some of them i didnt have at 331. And getting 5 exotics in one day is pretty nutso.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Just got my Titan to level 20 while running through a strike, so I equipped my gear I had been holding onto (a 15 light blue helmet, an armormentarium and the molyna type whatever gauntlets), and jumped to 25

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Did the Vault of Glass on hard with both characters. No Mythoclast. Got a ship and rubbish on both runs.

Did Crota's End and got the lousy machine gun and the ship.

Xur better sell the Icebreaker tomorrow to make me happy with this game again.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Im hoping for the Radiant Dance Machines myself.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Well no Dance Machines from Xur this week, but it is all new gear otherwise.

-MK. 44 Stand Asides
    -Don't Touch Me
    -Starfire Protocol*
    -Dragon's Breath
    -Exotic Gauntlet Engram (I got a "No Back Up Plans" from mine )

As far as upgrades (fingers crossed for Juju next week )
    -Knucklehead Radar
    -Achlyophage Symbiote
    -Crest of Alpha Lupi
    -The Armamentarium
    -Apotheosis Veil
    -Heart of the Praxic Fire (PLEASE SELL THE ACTUAL ITEM XUR PLEASE)
    -Last Word
    -Universal Remote
    -Pocket Infinity
    -Patience and Time
    -Thunderlord
    -Gjallahorn

*In case your wondering, it DOES NOT stack with gift of the sun, i already checked

edit: stumbled upon this leaked image which may or may not be out-dated. regardless, it seems like there is 2 more expansions in the works? i hope so, the game needs more content!

Big fan of this site...
    http://www.planetdestiny.com
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-02-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The RNG gods have been good to me lately. Just finished the Weekly Heroic, which in turn leveled up my vanguard again. The care package I got had this beast in it...

Its also got Field Scout and Hammer Forged in the perk column. Ill probably go with the later because of the Luck in the Chamber, and it just about doubles the range bar.

One of the first Legendaries I got, which actually was from a blue engram now that I think about it, was a solar dmg Comedian that had the full auto and a crazy reload speed. Good stuff, much better than the Invective.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    The RNG gods have been good to me lately. Just finished the Weekly Heroic, which in turn leveled up my vanguard again. The care package I got had this beast in it...

Its also got Field Scout and Hammer Forged in the perk column. Ill probably go with the later because of the Luck in the Chamber, and it just about doubles the range bar.

One of the first Legendaries I got, which actually was from a blue engram now that I think about it, was a solar dmg Comedian that had the full auto and a crazy reload speed. Good stuff, much better than the Invective.
    Wow, super jelly. Full auto and hammer forged? That thing is going to kill it in crucible.... Field choke too?
    Between this and TLW you have an S tier Crucible load out

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I've gotten nothing but the shaft (only shining recent moment was Husk of the Pit) lately and it's making me feel a bit annoyed at the game. The inability to get the Vex Mythoclast and any good things from ranking up have turned me off for the moment. I really would enjoy getting something I need (Warlock chest piece, new AND GOOD legendary weapon).

Xur added to my frustrations further by selling absolutely trash. Nothing he has is of worth any value. If he had sold Radiant Dance Machines or the Mask of the Third Man I would've bit for a new piece of armor to replace my Symbiote helmet to finally use my Crota's End one. He also had to sell a weapon disappointment (Dragon's Breath) instead of something remotely useful. I'm completely drowning in machine guns and launchers (I'm sick of them and have 3 exotics and about 6 or 7 of both legendary wise) so the fact he refuses to sell something worthwhile that I don't have primary wise is terrible. I wanted to see Suros Regime, Ice Breaker or Hard Light but nope.

Gah. I guess my only light at the tunnel until the Tuesday reset is struggling to get Eris to level 3 to finally upgrade Murmur and the Husk.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    really would enjoy getting something I need (Warlock chest piece ...
    Dude pick up the Starfire Protocol from Xur if you have the coins. You cant stack the extra grenade with Gift of the Sun for 3 nades unfortunately, but it does allow you to take Touch of Flame and combine it with Viking Funeral for maximum beast juice.

Still want Heart of the Praxis Fire tho

As for the Legendaries, Murmur is super powerful @ 331dmg. Im starting to get into the final damage tier with my Eidolon Ally, but even with Fitted Stock it still kicks alot. The mag size bumps up to 42, and if you burst fire it its still pretty strong. It maxes out at 324dmg because of Burgeoning Hunger in the final slot. I know ill never get it upgraded past that though, with the hard raid requirement.