Page 434 of 434 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434
Results 12,991 to 12,996 of 12996

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i don't know what you're asking me to do, but i'm not going to. and your insistence is weird.

i hope broswell is right.
    As a frequent complainer about tour routing, I'm the first to commiserate with folks. But take anything other than a very short view of things (i.e., look rearward beyond this fall's schedule a bit), and the Pacific Northwest has been fairly well served. Lots of us in flyover country would probably agree.

For the record, we should all stop a moment to appreciate that LITS was incredible in its coverage, hitting many mid-market venues and setting an impossibly high bar. Much slimmer pickings ever since. Tension was decent, NIN/SG abysmal.

In other words, have compassion.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I'll just sit over here in Buffalo where he hasn't played since 99... where the closest regular stop is in a country they're not playing in at all this year... some of us have never seen NIN in our home state

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I'll just sit over here in Buffalo where he hasn't played since 99... where the closest regular stop is in a country they're not playing in at all this year... some of us have never seen NIN in our home state
    They have played in SD twice, once in 1995 in Sioux Falls, and the other in 2008 in Rapid City, which is on the other side of the state so I ended up going to Council Bluffs instead.

I was 12 years old in 1995 and was just barely starting to get into music, so yea

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Consider African NIN fans, never had a concert in the entire CONTINENT

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Whenever I mentioned NIN to someone in Egypt, they looked at me like they thought I was nuts. Big upbeat dance music scene over there.

Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    I had a big discussion on Facebook with a bunch of my cousin's 20 year old friends about whether or not NIN is "relevant." ( They think it isn't of course.)
    But they haven't heard much of it.
    And I showed this one kid The Becoming. I think it traumatized him, he was like "yeah, yeah I can definitely hear the complexity of that. It's definitely brilliant. But JESUS dude, how can you listen to that on a regular basis. I'm not sure I ever want to hear it again."
    Lololol