Page 410 of 527 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,300 of 15809

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Terrible Little Lies

I'm good with this as long as all music videos are produced and directed by Ken Ehrlich
    Last edited by ekrekel; 04-11-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tusk! That is a dark little ditty for sure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Yuppo. Kinda sucks that the game redid some parts, but still gets the job done.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    As of now I just wanted to say that I am very happy and satisfied to now have both Not The Actual Events and Add Violence on CD.

Thanks again, Trent Reznor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    As of now I just wanted to say that I am very happy and satisfied to now have both Not The Actual Events and Add Violence on CD.

Thanks again, Trent Reznor.
    Now we only have to wait for Deviations, Before the Flood and surely Patriots Day on CD.

Trent dislikes CDs, I dislike vinyl. Oh, well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Happy 11th Year Zero!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    For some reason, I keep imagining Trent saying "I'm gonna dive and slam" during the chorus part of 10 Miles High. It's amazing.
    Last edited by nooneimportant; 04-17-2018 at 03:45 AM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    If I recall correctly, I listened to year zero every day for about five years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I really enjoy reading all of the different email sign-off’s. Wonder who exactly is writing them? This one gave me a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    For some reason, I keep imagining Trent saying "I'm gonna dive and slam" during the chorus part of 10 Miles High. It's amazing.
    Whatever happened with that song title ? I'm sure it actually was on the official ASCAP database. I'm thinking it sounds like a Fight Club type of thing, perhaps for that possibly ill fated musical

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Whatever happened with that song title ? I'm sure it actually was on the official ASCAP database.
    It was a hoax.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I was just listening to “I Have The Touch” by Peter Gabriel and thought it would be a perfect song for Trent to cover.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I was just listening to “I Have The Touch” by Peter Gabriel and thought it would be a perfect song for Trent to cover.
    there's a LOT of PG songs i'd love to hear trent cover. if it was still 1994 trent, i'd want "shock the monkey" (though it's a bit of an obvious choice). these days i'd love to hear him do something like "exposure" with pino on bass.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Laced Records is putting out Mick Gordon's original DOOM game soundtrack on vinyl & CD. I wonder if they will also be the ones who eventually put out the TR/NIN Quake soundtrack on vinyl...

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Still waiting for Trent to cover Depeche Mode......still waiting....

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Laced Records is putting out Mick Gordon's original DOOM game soundtrack on vinyl & CD. I wonder if they will also be the ones who eventually put out the TR/NIN Quake soundtrack on vinyl...
    I'm reallllllly hoping it's iam8bit or DataDiscs, they do some damn good VG vinyl

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I'm reallllllly hoping it's iam8bit or DataDiscs, they do some damn good VG vinyl
    the 4x10" steven universe set that iam8bit put out is incredible. i finally listened to it over the weekend and it sounded fantastic. not to mention the remarkable packaging.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    the 4x10" steven universe set that iam8bit put out is incredible. i finally listened to it over the weekend and it sounded fantastic. not to mention the remarkable packaging.
    Try the owlboy soundtrack, beauty in packaging and fidelity

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    It would be nice to see NIN partner with one of these smaller labels to do the non-Interscope reissues, going forward (ie. The Slip, Quake etc.), for further 'Definitive' vinyl/digital remasters. Perhaps they would even license one of them to do Still as a stand-alone EP... TR or AR can write the essays this time! Would be great to see and hear these remasters eventually.
    Last edited by botley; 04-19-2018 at 11:22 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The Tension tour footage on the YouTube Vevo channel still has the Spring 2014 Blu-ray release date and promises tons of extra content, surround sound and more. I would absolutely love to hear Black Noise somewhat the way it was intended since no one got to see it internationally, I doubt YouTube does it much justice

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    The Tension tour footage on the YouTube Vevo channel still has the Spring 2014 Blu-ray release date and promises tons of extra content, surround sound and more. I would absolutely love to hear Black Noise somewhat the way it was intended since no one got to see it internationally, I doubt YouTube does it much justice
    Man we need a full documentary like the little videos from vevo...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The Tension blueray plays on repeat in purgatory. Can anyone confirm?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Between the footage they have of all the Wave Goodbye club shows (besides Webster Hall) and the MIA Tension release (which sounds like it was going to include multiple shows and lineups from 2013-2014), there is so much amazing documentation of Nine Inch Nails live that will probably never see the light of day and that is just depressing. Like it is practically criminal to never release the Wave Goodbye footage.

Remember

Now imagine a whole DVD of that. Any one of the shows they filmed at that time would be an unbelievable release.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    Between the footage they have of all the Wave Goodbye club shows (besides Webster Hall) and the MIA Tension release (which sounds like it was going to include multiple shows and lineups from 2013-2014), there is so much amazing documentation of Nine Inch Nails live that will probably never see the light of day and that is just depressing. Like it is practically criminal to never release the Wave Goodbye footage.

Remember

Now imagine a whole DVD of that. Any one of the shows they filmed at that time would be an unbelievable release.
    If they had an official NIN release of the TDS show, they would single handedly end the market on live DVD's from other musicians because it would be so fucking good.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Remember that they did shot a lot for the 94 tour this were confirmed in the itw of the man who made Hurt: he did also shot a lot for a release

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    In case you thought ninjaw was just being cryptic, Simon Maxwell is the director and he talks about it here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post

Remember

They filmed the LA Tension Show, The Vienna show, and the Houston show. Would have been a killer box set. Wish that along with the 2009 Videos came out. They filmed like 20 or so more on stage videos as well. Mostly just wanted them for the audio rips of the songs.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Perhaps they're saving it for the Hesitation Marks 10 year anniversary. It's already 5 years old; what's another 5?

Or alternatively, it'll be a posthumous release.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Its criminal that TDS tour only has 1 definitive pro shot (Woodstock)...The longest tour they ever did and by most accounts, their greatest tour....1 Pro shot....Would be nice to see TR leak something out of the vaults and throw it up there for everyone to grab