Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412
Results 12,331 to 12,337 of 12337

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I was just listening to “I Have The Touch” by Peter Gabriel and thought it would be a perfect song for Trent to cover.
    there's a LOT of PG songs i'd love to hear trent cover. if it was still 1994 trent, i'd want "shock the monkey" (though it's a bit of an obvious choice). these days i'd love to hear him do something like "exposure" with pino on bass.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Laced Records is putting out Mick Gordon's original DOOM game soundtrack on vinyl & CD. I wonder if they will also be the ones who eventually put out the TR/NIN Quake soundtrack on vinyl...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Still waiting for Trent to cover Depeche Mode......still waiting....

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Laced Records is putting out Mick Gordon's original DOOM game soundtrack on vinyl & CD. I wonder if they will also be the ones who eventually put out the TR/NIN Quake soundtrack on vinyl...
    I'm reallllllly hoping it's iam8bit or DataDiscs, they do some damn good VG vinyl

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I'm reallllllly hoping it's iam8bit or DataDiscs, they do some damn good VG vinyl
    the 4x10" steven universe set that iam8bit put out is incredible. i finally listened to it over the weekend and it sounded fantastic. not to mention the remarkable packaging.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    the 4x10" steven universe set that iam8bit put out is incredible. i finally listened to it over the weekend and it sounded fantastic. not to mention the remarkable packaging.
    Try the owlboy soundtrack, beauty in packaging and fidelity

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    It would be nice to see NIN partner with one of these smaller labels to do the non-Interscope reissues, going forward (ie. The Slip, Quake etc.), for further 'Definitive' vinyl/digital remasters. Perhaps they would even license one of them to do Still as a stand-alone EP... TR or AR can write the essays this time! Would be great to see and hear these remasters eventually.
    Last edited by botley; 04-19-2018 at 11:22 PM.