Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    thank god for his sake he has fans like me and parente who demand the best out of him..if all his fans were lap dogs like you and roswell, we would have 5 albums of songs like 'everything'
    I don't know the man, but I'm 100% sure he doesn't make music because you demand it

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Oh god! Billy Boy called me a lapdog just because I don't absolutely despise some song he has a creepy obsession with! I...I can't handle this! *cries*

If being a lapdog means I don't bitch and moan about the same song for three years straight without a hint of constructive criticism, then I'll gladly be called a lapdog. Ruff ruff, motherfuckers!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Oh god! Billy Boy called me a lapdog just because I don't absolutely despise some song he has a creepy obsession with! I...I can't handle this! *cries*

If being a lapdog means I don't bitch and moan about the same song for three years straight without a hint of constructive criticism, then I'll gladly be called a lapdog. Ruff ruff, motherfuckers!
    Man, Bill gave me a good custom user title in one of his "bill vs other fans" rants a while back, but now I'm tempted to change it again...

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I don't know the man, but I'm 100% sure he doesn't make music because you demand it
    And given NIN's output since '99 and how bill welcomes it every time, I wouldn't say his strategy is a very successful one anyway...