Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    so the northwest got shafted altogether on the upcoming tour, but tennessee alone got two shows? fuck off with that noise.
    2014 - August 29, Ridgefield, WA; August 30, Auburn, WA
    2013 - November 18, Portland, OR; November 19, Spokane, WA; November 21, Vancouver, BC; November 22, Seattle, WA

Do you want to compare notes with the upper plains/midwest?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    2014 - August 29, Ridgefield, WA; August 30, Auburn, WA
    2013 - November 18, Portland, OR; November 19, Spokane, WA; November 21, Vancouver, BC; November 22, Seattle, WA

Do you want to compare notes with the upper plains/midwest?
    you mean the dakotas? no one lives there. that's like wondering why there have never been shows in wyoming.

a seattle or portland show would have sold just as well as any other stop. and there are plenty of theaters where this tour would've fit in perfectly.
    Last edited by kel; 07-17-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you mean the dakotas? no one lives there. that's like wondering why there have never been shows in wyoming.

a seattle or portland show would have sold just as well as any other stop. and there are plenty of theaters where this tour would've fit in perfectly.
    MN, WI, IA, ND, SD, NE, KS, MO

Add 'em up...I'll wait.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    MN, WI, IA, ND, SD, NE, KS, MO

Add 'em up...I'll wait.
    i don't know what you're asking me to do, but i'm not going to. and your insistence is weird.

i hope broswell is right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i don't know what you're asking me to do, but i'm not going to. and your insistence is weird.

i hope broswell is right.
    As a frequent complainer about tour routing, I'm the first to commiserate with folks. But take anything other than a very short view of things (i.e., look rearward beyond this fall's schedule a bit), and the Pacific Northwest has been fairly well served. Lots of us in flyover country would probably agree.

For the record, we should all stop a moment to appreciate that LITS was incredible in its coverage, hitting many mid-market venues and setting an impossibly high bar. Much slimmer pickings ever since. Tension was decent, NIN/SG abysmal.

In other words, have compassion.