Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: Random NIN Thoughts

I got this absurdly large cardboard cutout of the Hesitation Marks cover yesterday. They were selling it for $10 at my local record store so my buddy picked it up for me.

Edit just to show the scale of this thing:
    Last edited by imail724; 01-02-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my local record store had one of those, literally just sitting and leaning up against the wall by the door, barely visible. i asked if i could have it, and the girl said no. i asked if i could buy it, and she said no. i asked if the record company was coming back to pick it up at some point, and she said no. so i asked "what's the point of having it if almost no one can see it?" and she said "we don't have any room to put it up." i haven't been that angry leaving a record store since the guy two people in front of me bought the last THREE copies of the tomahawk box set at record store day in 2012.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    my local record store had one of those, literally just sitting and leaning up against the wall by the door, barely visible. i asked if i could have it, and the girl said no. i asked if i could buy it, and she said no. i asked if the record company was coming back to pick it up at some point, and she said no. so i asked "what's the point of having it if almost no one can see it?" and she said "we don't have any room to put it up." i haven't been that angry leaving a record store since the guy two people in front of me bought the last THREE copies of the tomahawk box set at record store day in 2012.
    She sounds like a winner.

I'd call them and hope somebody else answers.