Page 242 of 528 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,260 of 15824

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    What's up with weird 'let's cover up our kids faces' pics from mariqueen on instagram? It's bordering on Michael Jackson type paranoia and weirdness.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nineinchnerd View Post
    What's up with weird 'let's cover up our kids faces' pics from mariqueen on instagram? It's bordering on Michael Jackson type paranoia and weirdness.
    What's up with you constantly bringing up what Mariqueen's posting on Instagram, especially in threads where it's not relevant?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Like many celebrities/people in the public eye, TR/MR don't want their kids plastered all over the place, they're just kids after all. And if you don't like it ... unfollow her?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Like many celebrities/people in the public eye, TR/MR don't want their kids plastered all over the place, they're just kids after all. And if you don't like it ... unfollow her?
    That's kind of hypocritical. They don't want pictures plastered, yet they plaster the pictures all over instagram with their faces covered. It's like the MJ "I don't want my kids in the spotlight" but I dangle them off balconies and put them on TV with masks on. Very strange and weird. Just show their faces; it's not at all that big of a deal.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    That's kind of hypocritical. They don't want pictures plastered, yet they plaster the pictures all over instagram with their faces covered. It's like the MJ "I don't want my kids in the spotlight" but I dangle them off balconies and put them on TV with masks on. Very strange and weird. Just show their faces; it's not at all that big of a deal.
    There are pictures where you can see their faces. Also, who gives a shit? Also also, WHY IS THIS IN "RANDOM NIN THOUGHTS"?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    There are pictures where you can see their faces. Also, who gives a shit? Also also, WHY IS THIS IN "RANDOM NIN THOUGHTS"?
    It's says 'RANDOM' NIN Thoughts. It was a random thought associated with NIN.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    NIN fans can be psychotic, when they first got engaged there were literal death threats because, psychotic. I can understand wanting to protect their identity. Also, they aren't covering up the kids' faces in public, they're just not openly posting them for millions of people to see. Again, they're children. When they're older I'm sure they'll post their faces if the kids want to be on there, but they may not. They are giving them freedom of decision.

And gain: just unfollow her.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It was a random thought associated with NIN.
    Survey says?

*bzzzt*

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    NIN fans can be psychotic, when they first got engaged there were literal death threats because, psychotic. I can understand wanting to protect their identity. Also, they aren't covering up the kids' faces in public, they're just not openly posting them for millions of people to see. Again, they're children. When they're older I'm sure they'll post their faces if the kids want to be on there, but they may not. They are giving them freedom of decision.

And gain: just unfollow her.

Umm... I'm not following her. It was brought up in another forum discussing hollywood elitist BS. Also, I find it very hard to believe that they believe some of their fans would threaten their kids... That just seems ludicrous.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Also, I find it very hard to believe that they believe some of their fans would threaten their kids... That just seems ludicrous.
    You weren't around when they announced their relationship were you?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Umm... I'm not following her.
    Then maybe don't give her shit about something you're not 100% sure of, because like I said, she HAS posted pictures where their faces are visible. Look, I know you've got a hate boner for Mariqueen, but give it a rest already. Shit, at the very least you could have posted about this in the How To Destroy Angels section. At least then you might have been able to argue your point, even it is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Indeed, I was being sarcastic. I do that a lot and apologise for nothing :P

Although I'd give my right hand for a fucking Ghosts tour
    Ah. Indeed. Haha.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I've been to about 5 shows since my last NIN show in Houston last year. Nothing seems to compare... Le sigh...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I've been to about 5 shows since my last NIN show in Houston last year. Nothing seems to compare... Le sigh...
    No shows can ever compare. Plus, you were at the Camden show as well if I remember correctly?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

...um, do I even want to ask? I'm assuming you're back to posting random videos again. You know, there is a topic called Random Stupidity you can post nonsense in, right?

Random NIN thought: I don't have a big album collection, just one (local) version of each (except PHM, which I have 3 releases of). I don't really have any ultra-rare stuff, and my poster/shirt collection is probably bigger than my cd/vinyl collection. So I think every once in a while what my rarest/most expensive NIN item(/s) would be. Probably either my The Spiral flat collection, or both night one and two Chicago Wave Goodbye shirts. What do you guys think is your most expensive/rarest item(/s)? I would imagine for a lot of you, the $300 Ghosts set would be.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    ...I'm assuming you're back to posting random videos again...
    That rap song actually uses a melody from Hurt by nin

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    That rap song actually uses a melody from Hurt by nin
    Ah, my bad, I'm on my phone. I'll make sure to come back and have a listen later.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ...um, do I even want to ask? I'm assuming you're back to posting random videos again. You know, there is a topic called Random Stupidity you can post nonsense in, right?

Random NIN thought: I don't have a big album collection, just one (local) version of each (except PHM, which I have 3 releases of). I don't really have any ultra-rare stuff, and my poster/shirt collection is probably bigger than my cd/vinyl collection. So I think every once in a while what my rarest/most expensive NIN item(/s) would be. Probably either my The Spiral flat collection, or both night one and two Chicago Wave Goodbye shirts. What do you guys think is your most expensive/rarest item(/s)? I would imagine for a lot of you, the $300 Ghosts set would be.
    Today my 3 year old son came out of the garage holding a poster tube, which I assumed to contain some of my husbands old posters. When I looked at the tube, it was from the spiral and it was my With Teeth lyric poster which I didn't even realise I owned for years! What a great find, so I got that, the lithos of albums up to with teeth, a tshirt and a kind of credit card thing which are my rarest nin things (apart from the AATCHB CD with still). Looking at the address on the tube, I managed to transport it through 3 house moves without looking in it or remembering that it was there, I was 30+ when I got it, so too old to be putting up posters really
    Last edited by WorzelG; 08-02-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    In terms of scarcity, the Lost Highway promo matchbooks I almost never see and I have three. But for value I don't have much, probably just YZ vinyl sadly

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Best I have in both departments are my WITT singles...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ummm... you do know they're using a NIN sample right?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm officially tuning out, folks. I'll be back in 2019 -- if and when there's some new music talk. It was good knowing you! Bye!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I'm officially tuning out, folks. I'll be back in 2019 -- if and when there's some new music talk. It was good knowing you! Bye!
    Please come back after puberty hits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does someone know if the fragile at this point got like 8x platinum status? because I think the RIAA pretty much get stuck by the conflict between Reznor and interscope. Don't know about the other albums either.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angry_sniper1990 View Post
    Does someone know if the fragile at this point got like 8x platinum status? because I think the RIAA pretty much get stuck by the conflict between Reznor and interscope. Don't know about the other albums either.
    Looking at the RIAA's database search the last certification for THE FRAGILE was 2x multi-platinum in January 2000.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I was 30+ when I got it, so too old to be putting up posters really
    Uh . . .

::glances up at Taylor Swift poster on the wall::

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    Uh . . .

::glances up at Taylor Swift poster on the wall::
    Haters gonna hate hate hate

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    so Dr. Dre is releasing a new album next week...surprise, surprise, its "exclusive" to apple again....

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Is Dr. Dre in Nine Inch Nails?