Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carina Round

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Carina Round

I'm starting the thread now because she's awesome, I've seen her twice now, and I'm kind of in love with her.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I got her first album randomly when I worked at the radio station, and liked it quite a bit. Love her vocals on the new Puscifer, too.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malechite View Post
    Love her vocals on the new Puscifer, too.
    Yep. I still need to get and listen to her previous albums, but her work with Puscifer is very good.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Pffft! I've been listening to Carina Round since Jaimie first mentioned her. *hipster mode*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw her Saturday with Puscifer and she was wonderful. It was hilarious to hear her belt out those songs and then give a timid "thank you" when everyone was cheering afterward. Definitely have to look into her existing albums and looking forward to the new one, which she said will be out in the Spring.

jaimie Guest
    Hahaha Daphne!!!

Can't say I'm surprised Tony, should have listened to me when I was pimpin her 5+ years ago

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimie View Post
    Hahaha Daphne!!!

Can't say I'm surprised Tony, should have listened to me when I was pimpin her 5+ years ago
    Yep! She definitely made my sister a fan here in St. Louis. Got the 7-inch vinyl with the download and am excited for her new record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw her on the 15th and she was really phenomenal. She was so shy when the whole theater was applauding and also made some quiet jokes. This was my third time seeing her with Puscifer, but first on her own. I met her after the show and she is seriously so freaking sweet and I hope I can see her again on her own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i absolutely fell in love with her voice during the recent Puscifer tour. Her latest single available here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Time/...13032&sr=301-4
    is pretty epic. Can't wait for her new one. Anyone know where I can get ahold of the Puscifer remix of this tune?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrannus View Post
    i absolutely fell in love with her voice during the recent Puscifer tour. Her latest single available here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Time/...13032&sr=301-4
    is pretty epic. Can't wait for her new one. Anyone know where I can get ahold of the Puscifer remix of this tune?
    I'm pretty sure the only Puscifer remix is 'The Girl and the Ghost' which can be downloaded for free here.

I haven't heard much of hers at all, but her work with Puscifer (including when I saw them live in '09) is pretty nice. And I love the song I linked above.

Not to mention she's got the physical aspect covered.

Last edited by Harry Seaward; 11-30-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I got into Carina about two years ago thanks to Jaimie and I finally got to see her live twice last week. No surprise to me she blew me away. The new songs are amazing and her record is going to be amazing. I attribute her fantastic set to me not enjoying the Puscifer set as much as I did when I saw them last year. She totally stole the show.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, great voice. 2 albums of hers (Disconnection, Slow motion addict) i instantly liked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love Carina to bits! Such a sweetheart, true talent and super appreciative of her fans. Got to see her perform in London at Dingwalls (Camden Market area) and let me tell you it was a totally kick ass set. If you ever get the chance to see her in an intimate bar setting, DO NOT HESITATE! Amazeballs!!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Saw her a few weeks back with Puscifer. Was my 3rd time seeing them. Great voice and beauty. Plus she has the Maynard drunken monkey dance down pretty good.
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 12-02-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So does anyone know what the story of Puscifer's Girl and the Ghost mix is? What album is it on? Is it on an album? I can't find any information about her new album.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    No mention of her mesmerizing tits? Make sure you get early to those Puscifer shows. Good tunes and performance too.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    So does anyone know what the story of Puscifer's Girl and the Ghost mix is? What album is it on? Is it on an album? I can't find any information about her new album.
    The original version will be on her new record that comes out next year. The remix is only available on "The Last Time" single.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The original version will be on her new record that comes out next year. The remix is only available on "The Last Time" single.
    Cool, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture
    No mention of her mesmerizing tits? Make sure you get early to those Puscifer shows. Good tunes and performance too.
    Did you miss my post on the last page?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malechite View Post
    I got her first album randomly when I worked at the radio station, and liked it quite a bit. Love her vocals on the new Puscifer, too.
    Dude, check out her second one, "The Disconnection." It's so good.

jaimie Guest
    Brandon - you got First Blood Mystery or The Disconnection? FBM was pretty rare in the states up until recently when she re-released it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you're looking for FBM, I think she's got a few UK import CD's on her website shop and also the vinyl re-issue.
    Last edited by hollowsminion; 03-28-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The preorder page is up for the May 1st release of Tigermending....GO GET IT!
    http://carinaround.spinshop.com/stor...shop.com/Music

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Full Stream of Tigermending is up.... http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/spinner#/9

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I haven't gotten past her looks... She is hot, man.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Just caved and bought the autographed vinyl. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but I am happy to support an artist like Carina.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I wish I could've gone all out and gotten the LP or even an autographed CD, but money's just too tight this time around. But from the sound of the stream, it sounds like it's worth every penny so far.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I gave the album a once-through, and I like it! Her other stuff is good, but Tigermending seems like her best, most consistent album to date. I, too, wish I could afford the LP. I'd love to have those bonus live tracks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so hoping that she puts those live tracks on Soundcloud....not an LP person but should be!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Weird Dream is epic ace. At this early stage of aural enjoyment of Tigermending, it's my favorite.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Yeeeah...After a couple of solid listens of Tigermending, I think that I'm in love with this woman and her music. Not that I wasn't before or anything. :P I'll have to take the chance to meet her and her band at the Arizona show. I didn't meet them after their set in KC. Shounda...