Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628

Thread: Tool

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    My sealed Ænima LP just sold for US $500 (roughly 600 something AUD).
    You happy with that- good, bad, about right???

Im not much of a collector (for any bands, outside of a few things here and there) so just wondering on what market value is for it.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Yes I'm happy with that!

I think I bought it for about 300.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Crazy. I remember walking into this little record shop in Houston a bit after the lp came out. I was flipping through this stack and they had bout 5 copies. $10.50 each. I picked up one. It's open now as I used to dj drum and bass and would drop tracks off it all the time. Ahhhhhh the good old days when dj's used vinyl. Wish I had picked up an extra that day ;-)

Was flipping through my collection and found a copy of The Fragile Lp I never even knew I had. :-O

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    @Krazy

heh, there was one person bidding $500, then at the last
    minute a user from the UK with 0 feedback bid $510. They just messaged me the below so I now have to contact the first bidder to see if they are still interested:

" I was on the phone to HMRC earlier, they are advising there will be between a £30-40 charge at my end as the cost exceeds £200. This is gonna take me over my limit mate, it there any possibility to withdraw from the sale? Sincere apologies to do this mate"

fuck sake

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    @Krazy

got in touch with the other dude and he said he wanted it for his brothers birthday next month, and when he didn't win mine he hit the panic button and bought a used copy off discogs.com

jesussssss

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That sucks Ryan. I hate ebay for that stuff. I remember I was sellin my signed Salival on ebay and a bunch of jackasses ran up the bid to 14,000$. I had to relist it twice. cost me a bunch of time and money.... fuckin wankers

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadbent View Post
    That sucks Ryan. I hate ebay for that stuff. I remember I was sellin my signed Salival on ebay and a bunch of jackasses ran up the bid to 14,000$. I had to relist it twice. cost me a bunch of time and money.... fuckin wankers
    Bastard fucks.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    That reminds me - I was checking out my copy of Salival some moons ago and the book almost fell apart, glue didn't hold pages together anymore, which kinda sucks.
    On the bright side, it can now be scanned conveniently, to make a pdf or something, would that be of any use?