Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
Results 1,891 to 1,906 of 1906

Thread: Tool

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've been over Tool for a number of years. They haven't released anything new in so long that i don't care to listen to the older shit anymore. Though, i'd still see them live because they put on a great live show.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    I've been over Tool for a number of years. They haven't released anything new in so long that i don't care to listen to the older shit anymore. Though, i'd still see them live because they put on a great live show.
    Salival is some good shit though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I want new Tool so I can get some new grooves from Danny. I love Maynard's voice, and through Puscifer and APC, and older Tool shit, there's enough to keep me satisfied. Adam and Justin are great too, but I can live without them I think. Danny though..such an amazing drummer, and he's so under-utilized.

Also, they should really just put some stuff together and release Salival II. It can't be that hard.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbil View Post
    Again, they've all been working on different stuff. Maynard never said nothing has been recorded or written. I don't know where you're getting that from. In fact, according to Maynard's own Instagram he's gotten a chance to listen to some rough mixes.
    Funny you should say that; I got it from Maynard's Instagram, actually

http://www.alternativenation.net/too...oween-concert/

Just after the big blue text in the article. "Nothing is recorded yet, but the guys are confident that the pieces are coming together swimmingly and will be ready for me to begin writing melodies and content ‘soon’.

So yea, courtesy of Maynard, nothing''s been recorded yet. That's where I'm getting it from

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaileen View Post
    I want new Tool so I can get some new grooves from Danny. I love Maynard's voice, and through Puscifer and APC, and older Tool shit, there's enough to keep me satisfied. Adam and Justin are great too, but I can live without them I think. Danny though..such an amazing drummer, and he's so under-utilized.

Also, they should really just put some stuff together and release Salival II. It can't be that hard.
    Of course it's hard. Instead of doing the logical thing and doing that, they put out that piece of shit Opiate re-release. In five different versions. And wasn't remastered. What the flying fucking pig's dick is that about??

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Got mah tickets!!!

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    *poos on them*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    *poos on them*
    And then the band does Soundwave in January lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Funny you should say that; I got it from Maynard's Instagram, actually

http://www.alternativenation.net/too...oween-concert/

Just after the big blue text in the article. "Nothing is recorded yet, but the guys are confident that the pieces are coming together swimmingly and will be ready for me to begin writing melodies and content ‘soon’.

So yea, courtesy of Maynard, nothing''s been recorded yet. That's where I'm getting it from
    As of four months ago. And the text you quoted was accompanied with a picture of the four guys playing together. So I'd wager it's safe to assume that a lot has been getting done lately.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got my ticket for Halloween night! To those of you coming in from out of state, the weather shouldn't be too hot that you'll melt by then.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    As of four months ago. And the text you quoted was accompanied with a picture of the four guys playing together. So I'd wager it's safe to assume that a lot has been getting done lately.
    They haven't recorded anything in over nine years. How much do you think they've hammered out in four months? Don't forget MJK had hip replacement surgery last month, so he's probably not driving or flying around much these days.

Thats great they got together one afternoon and jammed for Instagram. But it's been nine years of nothing. Where's the album?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So this is still happening right?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    If this is a joke, I don't get it.

If it's not a joke, I still don't get it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    If this is a joke, I don't get it.

If it's not a joke, I still don't get it.
    From the April newsletter fan Q&A, email asking how much it would cost for the band to play their backyard this summer. It had that poster on the homepage when when it was released...

http://www.toolband.com/news/index.html

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I hope that poor bastards thumbs grow back...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Friendly heads-up in case anyone is interested: Undertow vinyl is currently $10 on Amazon.