Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 1,381 to 1,391 of 1391

Thread: Sigil 04_: Welcome oblivion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just curious, but how could you tell how much they had in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    If anyone has been on the fence about buying the vinyl of Welcome Oblivion you might want to grab one now. . . store.nin.com only has 4 left in inventory as of right now. . .

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    If you looked at the js source for each item page on the former store.nin.com there was an "inventory quantity" value that counted down to zero as people purchased. Not sure if the new version has this; I haven't looked...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Totally forgot about this record...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    "inventory_quantity":23,"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    If you looked at the js source for each item page on the former store.nin.com there was an "inventory quantity" value that counted down to zero as people purchased. Not sure if the new version has this; I haven't looked...
    That is so cool! Ty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ordered the Vinyl from shitbag off the NIN website, damaged corner per expected from previous orders, but HOLY SHIT has anyone here heard the two exclusive vinyl tracks???????????????????

It is seriously in my opinion Trent Reznors best work period. I was blown away by The Province of Fear and Unintended Consequences, both have a similar method on the final moments of the track to where just when you think the ear candy is done he does some very very very genius speaker panning and interlaying with certain sounds introduces new elements that technically make you go wow!!!!

Truly worth the Vinyl purchase. Plus did I mention the CD comes with the Vinyl and the Artwork is amazing? I already loved this album the song ice age should have really taken off....Its catchy as hell and yet very different and How Long is incredible. The way Mariqueen melds her voice to the tryptic break your face beats, synth drones, and strings are awesome.
    Last edited by Inthemoment; 08-24-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got the Vinyl, this is true, white label cd comes with the vinyl and the extra tracks on the vinyl are also on this cd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I doubt that but I'd have to check to prove it one way or the other.
    Just received the vinyl this is true came with a white label cd that also had the two exclusive vinyl tracks on them.

Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthemoment View Post
    Just received the vinyl this is true came with a white label cd that also had the two exclusive vinyl tracks on them.
    that post you responded to is from four years ago. we all know that the vinyl comes with a copy of the vinyl tracklisting on the CD; the question was about which version of the actual mastered audio is on the CD, as vinyl is mastered differently than CDs.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    that post you responded to is from four years ago. we all know that the vinyl comes with a copy of the vinyl tracklisting on the CD; the question was about which version of the actual mastered audio is on the CD, as vinyl is mastered differently than CDs.
    Considering the track flow on the CD, I think it's the vinyl master, the new tracks flow too well

>oldposts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Considering the track flow on the CD, I think it's the vinyl master, the new tracks flow too well

>oldposts
    Making sure I didn't miss anything; is the vinyl sourced from digital files? I understand there are 2 extra tracks and the sequencing is different.