Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 3262

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Full show, decent quality here
    Last edited by Volk; 04-17-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Where is the leak!?? It's Tuesday!!! We've been waiting 14 years!! Sure 3 days ain't that much and we've heard 9/12 songs so far....

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I imagine a transcode of a streaming leak will happen first and the CD leak will happen Thursday night. These windows have been getting tighter, which is good.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I've seen multiple places that have already received the vinyl copies which include a download code. Someone is bound to throw it online soon UNLESS said download code doesn't work until 4/20.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    With as much as I like So Long, the live version seems way better. I don’t get why they seem to have so much more energy onstage than in any of the studio recordings and I’m really wishing they had recorded this album as a full band in the same room rather than back and forth between Billy and MJK because the studio cuts have all felt a little toned down and sterile comparatively.

I’m also not sold on Contrarian — it feels a little like a Thirteenth Step leftover. In general this album is probably gonna be a lot sleepier, and I don’t mind a more melodic record, but even Thirteenth Step balanced it out with songs like Pet and Blue and The Outsider. I don’t think I’ll hate it but I don’t think that it’s going to fully hit the spot for me.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I’m surprised to say that after “Talk, Talk,” “So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish” is my favorite song of the ones released so far.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    RE: new song

The envelope is ripped apart! I'm finding myself unable to process this band today.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Just got my status changed from "waiting" to "confirmed" for the Kimmel taping! Happy birthday Maynard, and happy Tuesday me!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Just got my status changed from "waiting" to "confirmed" for the Kimmel taping! Happy birthday Maynard, and happy Tuesday me!
    Me too! I’ve been to a couple of these “mini-concerts” and they’re great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Me too! I’ve been to a couple of these “mini-concerts” and they’re great.
    Yeah, I was there for NIN in 2013 and APC in 2010 (when Maynard inserted the "Trent just had a baby" line into Passive). Good stuff and a free show, but I do have to leave work early and trek across LA to watch an entire Kimmel taping on the monitors and then see a 4-5 song concert. Still worth it, though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yeah I was at NIN too! And Puscifer, but that was indoor. It is a lot of waiting and getting to Hollywood sucks but it’s still worth it. It’s nice that we have the opportunity to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Full show, decent quality here
    I ripped it just in case, but I don't think they issue takedowns on fan recordings. If it had been a proshoot with soundboard audio, it would last a day or two tops before being re-posted at low res and with pitch-shifted audio.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Just got home from tonight's show.

The new songs sound great live, "TalkTalk" is heavy live. The band sounded great and Maynard's vocals were sounding great as well. This is probably the most intimate APC gig I ever attended and really glad I attended too.

Random tidbits:
    They didn't play the "Hollow" at all.
    Maynard called out an person in the front row to stop filming. From my point of view the person wasn't ejected.
    Glad to hear "Thomas" back in the set.
    All new songs have keyboards.
    I was hoping to hear the new version of "By And Down" but oh well.
    Army of Tool shirts.
    Maynard acknowledge his birthday but the singalong didn't happen until after the show. The band was gone by then.
    Jeff Friedl is a great drummer but I wouldn't lie that I miss Josh on the drums.
    And they didn't play "The Nurse Who Loves Me" even with Greg from Failure in the band.

Go see them on this tour.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    "So Long..." is a fantastic song. Really digging it. Along with the other released singles. I think this will really be a great album as a whole.

Side note: I am SHOCKED that this hasn't leaked with everyone posting pics of the CDs and vinyl copies out there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Finally!!!

Eat and Elephant is great!
    By and down The River is rerecorded. His voice has "matured", and the mixing is different. But it is ultimately the same song in the same structured. Maybe tighter too. Somehow, it manages to punch less in the end.
    Last edited by PhoenixML; 04-18-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    Finally!!!

Eat and Elephant is great!
    By and down The River is rerecorded. His voice has "matured", and the mixing is different. But it is ultimately the same song in the same structured. Maybe tighter too.

Would love a PM if feeling generous...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It really has leaked. Had to do some deep digging to find it, but it's there. On "The Contrarian" now. Liking this album.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Faaaack, I wish I wasn't at work right now. I GOT A FEVER..and the ONLY PRESCRIPTION...is the studio version of Hourglass.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Wow! This is fantastic news. I’m dying to hear Hourglaas.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    FLAC and MP3 leak

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    NVM.... (ten characters)
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 04-18-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

*listening to the new album*

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaileen View Post
    Faaaack, I wish I wasn't at work right now. I GOT A FEVER..and the ONLY PRESCRIPTION...is the studio version of Hourglass.
    This. Hnnngggg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post

*listening to the new album*

Haha! That’s what I’m afraid of. Haven’t got my hands on it yet.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Overall it's good. There are some Puscifer vibes here and there, but that's not a bad thing at all. "So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish" is a fine song, and "Hourglass" is awesome... haters gonna hate I guess. . . I really like this.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Would love a PM if feeling generous...
    Same here!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Wouldnt be opposed to a PM either. I'm not sure what to think of the songs ive heard as a whole though. Hearing the album album might give more meaning to them. The bigger picture. Hopefully, that's the case with this album. Because some of it is pretty underwhelming so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I’m just going to wait until the release I guess. Will only have access to my phone until then. Not even sure I’ll buy the whole thing. So far I’ve only purchased Talk and Fish.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Wouldnt be opposed to a PM either. I'm not sure what to think of the songs ive heard as a whole though. Hearing the album album might give more meaning to them. The bigger picture. Hopefully, that's the case with this album. Because some of it is pretty underwhelming so far.
    I agree, although listening to it now it makes much more sense together. Otherwise I totally agree with you, TalkTalk was by far my favorite.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Can someone confirm that the mix of Disillusioned is different? Example: the guitar is more noticeable in the soft part at the end.

Hourglass studio version is really great.
    Last edited by PhoenixML; 04-18-2018 at 01:51 PM.