Page 34 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3283

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    1,000th post

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Cant speak for the quality, but damn some of that looks pretty cool- specifically the black CD case with that frame (I think that's what it is anyway). Subtle reminder of Evil Dead's Book of the Dead. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    No mine did not break. The reason that mine did not break though is because it took forever for it to arrive and I read about the breakage while waiting. When it finally arrived I saw the part that would be breakable right away and have been extra careful when handling it.
    Wish I'd had that option, mine was already in several pieces when it arrived.

Nice to hear of one or two arriving undamaged though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    How the fuck did the Australian get his before I get mine?

Ugh... it takes no longer than 5 business days to mail something across the US. What's that customer service #, again?

jaimie Guest
    Yep Ryan that snapping is exactly what happened to mine. The design is just awful and I am dying to know how they plan to fix this problem...

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Mine kinda popped back into place somehow and it looks ok now, just need to be extra gentle with it.

jaimie Guest
    Yeah mine snapped back into place too but you can still see the cracks where it busted unfortunately. Reality is I will likely just keep it as is and move on, I totally understand why so many are upset but the chances of me ever selling it are so slim (truthfully non-existent) that it's not even worth bothering for me personally.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    That booklet on the left looks greyer than mine.
    It's the shitty photo upload feature on Tapatalk that made the image like that.

You and I have the same color on the booklet.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimie View Post
    Yeah mine snapped back into place too but you can still see the cracks where it busted unfortunately. Reality is I will likely just keep it as is and move on, I totally understand why so many are upset but the chances of me ever selling it are so slim (truthfully non-existent) that it's not even worth bothering for me personally.
    Yeah same here really.

edit: luckily though, you can't see the cracks on mine. Those last four images I posted are post-snap.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-07-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Any chance someone would be willing to PM me a link with a clear (even if super low res) version of all of the photos? I shot a a couple of shows for them about a decade ago, and some of these pics that are being posted here look vaguely familiar. Very curious to check them all against my archives to see if any of my work is in there.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: A Perfect Circle

Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Any chance someone would be willing to PM me a link with a clear (even if super low res) version of all of the photos? I shot a a couple of shows for them about a decade ago, and some of these pics that are being posted here look vaguely familiar. Very curious to check them all against my archives to see if any of my work is in there.
    All the pictures in the boxset are from 2010/2011 as far as I can tell.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Ah, well scratch that then. Thanks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Ah, well scratch that then. Thanks!
    Did you take the shots at the TLA in Philadelphia in August, 2003? I remember they had a few pro photos on their website a very long time ago. That was my first APC show and I'd love to have those photos.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renholder View Post
    Did you take the shots at the TLA in Philadelphia in August, 2003? I remember they had a few pro photos on their website a very long time ago. That was my first APC show and I'd love to have those photos.
    No, that was someone else - I did the other two galleries that were up for ages (back when they only had photos from three shows).

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    renholder wants me to rip the Stone And Echo DVD in a decent quality and upload. I'm half-drunk and going to do it now... if anyone wants it PM me and give me blowjobs, etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are the entire album live performances from 2010 available somewhere other than iTunes (and the limited box set)?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Where is the best place to upload a several GB video?

The conversion of Stone and Echo from MKV to MP4 at 30% is currently at 500 MB...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    A certain bay occupied by the pirates?
    Also, why not leave it as mkv?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    MP4 is good for ps3, apple tv, and easier for anything else other than a pc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, all you people with damaged box sets...I just got an email from Total Box Music saying they were shipping me a "replacement resin box", so fingers crossed. Hopefully you'll all get the same email

No further mention of the customs taxes overcharges based on the customs declaration errors though (apart from admitting their "shipping agent" had made a mistake).

A step in the right direction though...

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I can upload both.

mp4 is about 1.5gb. Will upload a bit later when I get time.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I can upload both.

mp4 is about 1.5gb. Will upload a bit later when I get time.

I think that I am in love with you...just saying...

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I'll be home 3 - 4 hours and will start uploading. Just to get a general idea, what would people prefer I upload first? MKV or MP4?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru View Post
    So, all you people with damaged box sets...I just got an email from Total Box Music saying they were shipping me a "replacement resin box", so fingers crossed. Hopefully you'll all get the same email

No further mention of the customs taxes overcharges based on the customs declaration errors though (apart from admitting their "shipping agent" had made a mistake).

A step in the right direction though...
    Do you have an e-mail address I can reach them at? I'm in the US and still haven't received the thing.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ryan is on the case. sweet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renholder View Post
    Do you have an e-mail address I can reach them at? I'm in the US and still haven't received the thing.

Thanks.
    I've been using support@totalboxmusic.com, they are pretty slow to respond but hopefully you'll get somewhere.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I'll be home 3 - 4 hours and will start uploading. Just to get a general idea, what would people prefer I upload first? MKV or MP4?
    Uploading the MP4 now because it's 1.5 GB and my internet connection is slow to upload. The MKV is 4+ GB which I'll upload later.

Will reply to PMs once it is completed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Finally got a tracking number. Fedex shows it was delivered the day after Christmas.

Sooo, awesome. Looks like they must've left it without a signature and it got stolen. I feel like I'm probably not going to be able to get a replacement in this situation, huh?

Correction: They did obtain a signature, but it wasn't mine. The name doesn't even match up to anyone who lives in my building. What the fuck, FedEx, and what the fuck, Total Box Music for not sending me the tracking number so I could be waiting for it?
    Last edited by renholder; 01-10-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    ^ You're really not having much luck with this are you?

Update: The file didn't upload because Firefox is being a dick, so re-uploading now in Google Chrome.

edit: the file is m4v, not mp4. Close enough.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-10-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    ^ You're really not having much luck with this are you?
    Nope. I'm gonna be really pissed off if the package was only insured for what I paid for the thing, because there's no way in hell I'm getting a new one at the original price now...